Distinct Warlord

I'll just start to report like a b***h.

rhiakrista's Husband

Dapper Elder

Wait, what? Why isn't it a sticky anymore? @__@;

[.:
User Image:.]

Distinct Warlord

Qixter decided that it's not impotant anymore, Jazz. That's why I don't want to keep it working...it's a shame after so much work.

rhiakrista's Husband

Dapper Elder

Why would he decide that? D: It's more important now than it ever was, since they're going into add-on mode instead of just fixing bugs. Now they're making new places and new enemies and everything so they need all of the suggestions. >:[

[.:User Image:.]
just wanna say, since you dont wanna do this anymore, i suggest you ALSO edit that in your first post; people seem to just think it was unstickied. .3.

thanks for maintaining it so far! even tho i never posted in here >W<

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
I... You... This... gonk

Distinct Warlord

Ask yourself, right now I'm too pissed to talk or write. All the choices I made today are totally biased and influenced by emotions. So now that I think wisely, I'll save my words until I start to think logical again.

Distinct Warlord

PowderedVinegar
just wanna say, since you dont wanna do this anymore, i suggest you ALSO edit that in your first post; people seem to just think it was unstickied. .3.
thanks for maintaining it so far! even tho i never posted in here >W<

Thanks for noticing the work heart

And yes, I'll do it now.
Little Miss Fortune
I... You... This... gonk

gonk
NOOO!

I don't want Z!ST to be over!!!! crying It was soooo much fun looking at all the ideas presented... *cries*

My ideas are worth nothing but felt like presenting my ideas, I like all the other suggestions presented from other zOMGers. I hope at least 5 of them are implemented.

Distinct Warlord

I want at least 15, counting the ones on my journal xd

rhiakrista's Husband

Dapper Elder

I will fight the power! :0
-goes to talk to Q all serious-like-

[.:User Image:.]
but you know, ( and i can understand your feelings)...... but

Since this is still immensely popular..... I think posts will continue to happen. It may not even be a bad thing. for a STRANGE maybe not that strange reason most people are more likely to notice a high bump thread than a sticky. Maybe you don;t want that kind of attention but......

what that means is; that this is no longer a sticky does not mean it is no longer needed as a thread. <3

Hilarious Lunatic

Just for the heck of it,

The Form

Area: Other
Summary: Addition to the DMP Scenery.
Explanation: With the unsticky-ing of the Z!ST, I say they add a Z!ST tombstone to the DMP. (À la Neopets) xD
Pictures and Examples>_>
Violent Waffles
Just for the heck of it,

The Form

Area: Other
Summary: Addition to the DMP Scenery.
Explanation: With the unsticky-ing of the Z!ST, I say they add a Z!ST tombstone to the DMP. (À la Neopets) xD
Pictures and Examples>_>
n--nuu!

i do not acknowledge this as dead yet D:!

Dangerous Elocutionist

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
There were so many epic ideas posted here. I do hope Qix reconsiders the importance of a thread like this. Especially after he complemented the ideas spawned through the playing along with April Fool's gag..

User Image Well, we do seriously appreciate all the effort you put into this. heart and hugs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff