<3 </3

What you will like more?

PvP 0.27491408934708 27.5% [ 80 ]
Pet System 0.36082474226804 36.1% [ 105 ]
Clan Areas 0.079037800687285 7.9% [ 23 ]
Pollwhoring with NPCs? 0.28522336769759 28.5% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 291 ]

Area: Chat

Summary: Stop defaulting to chat when the window gains/loses focus.

Explanation: currently, whenever I go to another window (like now, to type this post) and come back to ZOMG, the cursor gets placed in the chat window, and i'm unable to move until i hit enter since I don't have a mouse. . . in a battle situation, this can cost 1/2 of my health before realizing what's going on, and lose a battle, esp because of the triple damage monsters are dealing if I'm sitting.

Example: So, I'm sitting in an area waiting for monsters to spawn, doing something else in another window until i hear the sounds of battle.
I refocus the window and start fighting only to realize i'm typing k`131313131313131311113 into the chat rather than attacking.
Instead, it would be nice to default to the game window so that when I type k`13131313 I get up and attack with my rings rather than typing.
conversely, if I wanted to chat as soon as the window got focus, it is a much less urgent situation, so making the character get up as part of the message or closing the PDA can easily be undone without having to wait for your rings to recover and to come back from the Null chamber.
I recently started looking more into getting the Badges fro killing the animated. And one of the things that i thought would come in handy would be a counter to tell you how many of each animated you have killed and how many more you have to go for the next badged level. Just a thought for those out there that are a little OCD about getting the achievements.

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I read someone posting ring ideal on the forum.
Yet the name of his 3 rings i like but not the effect so much.

The drum, anchor, and fan he suggested but i like the names and thought of new ability.
Since we don't have many that effect monster here they are.

Drum Ring: cast confusion (area effect) to cause the monster to attack random targets even themselves well mainly themselves.

Fan Ring: Lower Attack (single enemy)

Anchor Ring: Slow Down movement (area effect)
==============================================================

Dolphin Ring: lower defense (single enemy)

Trident Ring: lower defense (area effect)

Dud Explosive Ring: target reset (area & singe enemy) cause the animated by surprise and lose track of there main target.

CherryBlossim Ring: lower attack (area effect)

Moon Light Ring: Defense (crew area)

Star Ring: Stamina & Health slow Regeneration (area) Animated would we be star stricken they would still attack you but out so they can get a piece of you. Thought your stamina would increase slowly depending how many animated was stinker as well as a little health which wouldn't matter much since there attacks would increase. If you die the monster would use there temporarily strengthen attack on your allies.

Kiss Ring: steal stamina (single enemy) temporally daze your enemy to give you there stamina but watch out they will become very angry once it wear off and there heart will harden, your foe rage and defense will increase.

Trick Ring: Steal Stamina (area effect) One word Run!, the animated boost in attack is sort but if they catch you your dead.

Yin Yang Ring: share stamina (crew single) give one of your friend needed stamina. by the cost of 1/4 stamina you can give your friend 1/3 stamina by good karma they receive more then you give.

Mirror Ring: Deflect all attacks (yourself) attacks instead of taking damage would take your stamina, ring effect ends when your stamina is depleted or till the effect time out.

Ice Cub Ring: cause confusion (single enemy) as you don't like someone slipping a wet cold ice cube down your pants when the animated get the cold chill they would attack there friends at random while they try to shake lose the ice cube.

Love Ring: (Special Rare Ring) single enemy but full rage will make it into a area effect. Cause the monster to come for you but not to fear there attacks will not hurt you but heal you.

Heart Break Ring: (Special Rare Ring) It doesn't bring the monster to you but it does lower your defense so you would take more damage. (higher the class of this ring less damage you take) Yet for the damage you take stamina you will receive.
I say this with the upmost humility and patience, but....

Qix and crew.....

FIX THE DAMN LAG!!!!!

it doesn't matter what nifty little features and additions to the game you may make (though they are greatly appreciated) if you can't play those new shiny changes due to the hideous amount of uberlag that exists already within the game.

I mean...standing for almost a minute in absolute game freeze while the monsters wail on you in real time, and finally the game catches up and.....oops.....you're dazed without even getting off a single hit!!!

I can live without a new feature for a bit, but I am loosing interest in playing the game due to lag. Please fix this, urgently!!!

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
KeevanSixx
I say this with the upmost humility and patience, but....

Qix and crew.....

FIX THE DAMN LAG!!!!!

it doesn't matter what nifty little features and additions to the game you may make (though they are greatly appreciated) if you can't play those new shiny changes due to the hideous amount of uberlag that exists already within the game.

I mean...standing for almost a minute in absolute game freeze while the monsters wail on you in real time, and finally the game catches up and.....oops.....you're dazed without even getting off a single hit!!!

I can live without a new feature for a bit, but I am loosing interest in playing the game due to lag. Please fix this, urgently!!!

well he could start by adding stuff in option like disable ring effect.
Also if a monster die it vanish that there be no death scene.

Those two option alone would greatly assist in lessening lag.

if only we could do a re-log without the re-log to dumb the memory leak.
Carrion Flower Fluff
The Form

Area: Items and Quests
Summary: A Carrion Flower Fluff plushie
Explanation: Pretty much self-explanatory. CFFs are the only Fluffs that don't have a plushie (or anything similar- Goof Greens/Greens/Mother/Mother Guard are all pretty much identical, as are Sand/Sand Trap save for minor details). I really see no reason for them to be like this, as even fluffs that don't exist (yet?) have plushies. In fact, CFFs are one of the only Animated that don't have any craftable recipes at all, along with a few things in the Seas and (maybe) the fluffs in Village Greens.
Pictures and ExamplesPretty much done in the same style as all the other fluff plushies. It's essentially a slightly scaled-down copy of the original Animated, with the same poses as the others.
I for one support this. I would kill for a few of those things. surprised
The Form

Area: Other suggestions
Summary: A system whereby TCL is rewarded by a special ticket. Eg every 1k of TCL gives you one ticket. This ticket, when combined with any soulbound ring, makes it tradeable again.
Explanation: Simultaneously rewards hardcore players, and provides a very slow filtering of rings into the market. Amount of TCL required per ticket could be adjusted based on the new drop rates. Prices would also reflect the effort put into obtaining that TCL.
Pictures and ExamplesOn gaining your 1000th orb, you 'find' a recipe that allows rings to be unsoulbound in Back Alley Bargains. Might be necessary to manually give everyone the number of recipes they are entitled to at the moment. Recipes will be soulbound.

Witty Shapeshifter

Suggestions: Idunno. Game Aesthetics?
Summary: New way of showing soulbound rings.
Explanation: I dunno if it's just me, but those ugly little locks on the ring's image just... ugh. They don't look right. How about having a blue-ish Ghi aura around the rings instead to show that they're now attuned with the user's Ghi energy or whatever? At least it'd look pretty. xD
Pictures and Examples: It'd be similar to the glow you get when you equip a ring set, but blue instead of gold. maybe slightly smaller / fainter so you can still see the gold ringset glow as well.

1,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
Arkyron
Ungoliath
Arkyron
Area: Rings
Summary: Facepalm Ring
Explanation: "Sometimes, enemies are just really annoying, and you wish you could just smack them across the face. So why not do it with a giant palm tree?"
Pictures and ExamplesIf implemented, my idea was that this would be a melee ring similar to slash. It would just be a linear attack rather than an arc. Just as the description says, it would summon an ethereal palm tree to smack the foe in the face.

A knock off so soon of an item that we already have? neutral

O.o I haven't seen anything of the sort. Then again, I never really look.
It's called "Bump". Does exactly what you described.

Kirin: I'm sure you also realize that with implementation of new cards to any of those games you also get a completely opposing effect? While some old useful cards become useless, some useless cards from before gain a lot of use in combination with the newer additions. Same goes for MMOs, with new classes comes new ways of playing. There might be the adverse effect of older classes loosing their advantage by themselves, but when used as a team with other new classes they still manage to shine.

Wheezing Warlord

Because Qix and the other devs look here;

Area: Features
Summary: Expand the Emote box
Explanation: While it's entirely secondary, it's kinda annoying. There's no way to expand the emote box in zOMG. Which means you have to scroll down if you want to use certain emotes. Yes, it's stupid. But some people like using them. And pretty much every other part of zOMG is resizable.

Wheezing Warlord

Kaitan Guo
Suggestions: Idunno. Game Aesthetics?
Summary: New way of showing soulbound rings.
Explanation: I dunno if it's just me, but those ugly little locks on the ring's image just... ugh. They don't look right. How about having a blue-ish Ghi aura around the rings instead to show that they're now attuned with the user's Ghi energy or whatever? At least it'd look pretty. xD
Pictures and Examples: It'd be similar to the glow you get when you equip a ring set, but blue instead of gold. maybe slightly smaller / fainter so you can still see the gold ringset glow as well.

Thankyou!
We're not the only one bothered by those ugly little locks.
Atleast take them off of the equipped rings, since they're obviously soulbound.
The Form

Area: Other (Quest Reward suggestion)
Summary: Higher Orb Reward for higher CL repeatable quests
Explanation: We need more orbs to charge our rings each CL and the repeatable quests (at the moment) only give 1 orb as reward, perhaps higher CL quests should give more Orbs.
Pictures and ExamplesBill's Ranch quests = 1-2 orb per, Zen Gardens quests= 2-3 orbs per, Bass'en Lake = 3-4 orbs..etc.

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
orbs not the issue it those null crystals.

I say we should be able to trade in a recipe to at least get 1 null from it.

Leurun's Other Half

Tipsy Vampire

8,150 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
spunglass
The Form

Area: Other suggestions
Summary: A system whereby TCL is rewarded by a special ticket. Eg every 1k of TCL gives you one ticket. This ticket, when combined with any soulbound ring, makes it tradeable again.
Explanation: Simultaneously rewards hardcore players, and provides a very slow filtering of rings into the market. Amount of TCL required per ticket could be adjusted based on the new drop rates. Prices would also reflect the effort put into obtaining that TCL.
Pictures and ExamplesOn gaining your 1000th orb, you 'find' a recipe that allows rings to be unsoulbound in Back Alley Bargains. Might be necessary to manually give everyone the number of recipes they are entitled to at the moment. Recipes will be soulbound.

o:
I think this is a creative and possible idea to deal with the current soulbound situation.
Many other suggestions I've seen places are just not... thought about or basically made for the benefit of themselves.
Ugh, I'm failing at typing coherently tonight and I should be writing an Art History paper.
Basically, this = good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces