Welcome to Gaia! ::

i don't really understand but is there 2 different recipes for blood bat and blood bat plushie?
the plushie recipe that night fright may drop is it the same as epic recipe for blood bat?
or with epic recipe you will be able to craft actual pet which might have an "i am" pose?
if anyone knows anything about this, please, let me know

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
lil Poi
i don't really understand but is there 2 different recipes for blood bat and blood bat plushie?
the plushie recipe that night fright may drop is it the same as epic recipe for blood bat?
or with epic recipe you will be able to craft actual pet which might have an "i am" pose?

I'm not sure exactly what the recipe makes in terms of poses (mostly because no-one has made one yet xd ). I know that the Pumpkin Fluff Plushie had an 'I am" pose, so it's possible that this may have one too. I really hope so.
Zzyli
lil Poi

I'm not sure exactly what the recipe makes in terms of poses (mostly because no-one has made one yet xd ). I know that the Pumpkin Fluff Plushie had an 'I am" pose, so it's possible that this may have one too. I really hope so.

no, my question was is there are 2 recipes in existence or just one - for plushie, because blood bat pet and blood bat plushie are two completely different things

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
lil Poi
Zzyli
lil Poi

no, my question was is there are 2 recipes in existence or just one - for plushie, because blood bat pet and blood bat plushie are two completely different things

I have no idea (honest answer right here) redface . JK said there are 6 Epic Recipes, and so far we only know about 2 of them- so that's 4 mystery recipes.
Zzyli
lil Poi
Zzyli
lil Poi

I have no idea (honest answer right here) redface . JK said there are 6 Epic Recipes, and so far we only know about 2 of them- so that's 4 mystery recipes.

the recipe that most likely night fright drops is it the epic one or no?
thank you for your replies btw, it's very helpful cat_3nodding

Liberal Conversationalist

9,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Zzyli
Reserved- just in case!

here is a skreenie

http://i44.tinypic.com/34oqycz.png

Also I wanna be a contributor of my awesomeness :3

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
lil Poi

the recipe that most likely night fright drops is it the epic one or no?
thank you for your replies btw, it's very helpful cat_3nodding

The night fright drops the Epic Bloodbat recipe. I've got the component info for that one on the front page if you want to have a look.

Toasty Ermine

Of course you're awesome Toasty! 3nodding

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
I saw in someone's status today that they encountered a CL 11.5 chest. Does anyone know anything more about these chests? HP, behaviour, drops would all be appreciated.

Unbeatable Genius

Zzyli
I saw in someone's status today that they encountered a CL 11.5 chest. Does anyone know anything more about these chests? HP, behaviour, drops would all be appreciated.
They have extremely low HP and die in one hit. They appear to have no attack. Despite being monsters, they drop around 300g as would be expected from a chest. DrQuint's theory is that they are in some way broken and should have a powerful meleeattack, but idk about that. They seem fairly pointless except for gold, idk why they have HP.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Spartan05089234
Zzyli
They have extremely low HP and die in one hit. They appear to have no attack. Despite being monsters, they drop around 300g as would be expected from a chest. DrQuint's theory is that they are in some way broken and should have a powerful meleeattack, but idk about that. They seem fairly pointless except for gold, idk why they have HP.

I know about those chests 3nodding

The chests are broken- see my front page (info is from JK), but someone said that they saw someone who encountered an unbroken chest. I was wondering about the new attacks the chests have, if this has been confirmed. There seems to be a lot of rumour & speculation around, as you would know.

Unbeatable Genius

Zzyli
Spartan05089234
Zzyli

I know about those chests 3nodding

The chests are broken- see my front page (info is from JK), but someone said that they saw someone who encountered an unbroken chest. I was wondering about the new attacks the chests have, if this has been confirmed. There seems to be a lot of rumour & speculation around, as you would know.
Where was it? green room? I've been on skype with a couple crews that have been playing almost 24/7, they've said nothing about any other kind of chests.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Spartan05089234

Where was it? green room? I've been on skype with a couple crews that have been playing almost 24/7, they've said nothing about any other kind of chests.

I don't know. That's why I'm asking for someone to come forward. It's in the realms of speculation, so I don't want to add anything about it until something more concrete turns up. It was one of those 'I was crewing & someone mentioned they saw it in someone's status' moments.
Zzyli

User Image
She says that she would like your help & firstly asks you to kill 20 monsters. After you have done this, return to her.
Reward 5 Shadow Orbs
Just so people don't get too excited/you giving false information the drop ranges from 3-5 shadow orbs (:
Very informative guide, btw!

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
iRection
Zzyli

She says that she would like your help & firstly asks you to kill 20 monsters. After you have done this, return to her.
Reward 5 Shadow Orbs
Just so people don't get too excited/you giving false information the drop ranges from 3-5 shadow orbs (:
Very informative guide, btw!

Thanks & Thanks. I for some reason assumed the quest reward would be constant. I'll fix the front page.

I'm hoping to make it easier for other people to get into DMS & find out what they need.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
New info- Bloodbats are more than 1 bat hiding together.

Mimics partly fixed - CL 11.5 HP ~10k Melee attack.

Green room glitch- Swarfy is going to try to fix this.

http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt184/Kit_Shikima/753aba25.png

I'll move this to front page later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas