Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Capitalist

6,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Zzyli
Updated some information on Night Frights. Alphabetised the Animated, because I'm weird like that blaugh

Imperator Techk
For me, i tried FF, and the shorb drops are a bit frequent than without it.

That would make sense, it increases your luck stat. The big question is, can your crew really afford to have an essentially 'dead' ring slot? I think it may be okay if you're farming the first screen repeatedly, but possibly an extra attack/heal/CC/debuff may be what's standing between you and a Night Fright. Possibly when stuff starts conning green, people can start playing around a bit more with luck rings/AoE, but for the moment, I wouldn't really suggest it.

That makes sense. And oh, i apologized for leaving the crew last night, i got D/Ced and i slept.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Imperator Techk
Zzyli
Updated some information on Night Frights. Alphabetised the Animated, because I'm weird like that blaugh

Imperator Techk
For me, i tried FF, and the shorb drops are a bit frequent than without it.

That would make sense, it increases your luck stat. The big question is, can your crew really afford to have an essentially 'dead' ring slot? I think it may be okay if you're farming the first screen repeatedly, but possibly an extra attack/heal/CC/debuff may be what's standing between you and a Night Fright. Possibly when stuff starts conning green, people can start playing around a bit more with luck rings/AoE, but for the moment, I wouldn't really suggest it.

That makes sense. And oh, i apologized for leaving the crew last night, i got D/Ced and i slept.

We figured. 3nodding That stuff happens. Especially with half of us playing for too long xp

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
here is a few tips 4 dms -- there r pretty basic but well they may b some help

Don't rage hit --- that knocks back the target -- u will want 2 keep target in 1 spot so crew can gang it
AoE rings are not good --- only hit 1 target at a time -- cat or tape 1 target and gang up on 1

Rings like wish only work on 1 person at a time this takes 2 long --- diagnose would b a better choice

It is good to hav 2 attack rings --solar and hack is really good ( solar has some type of health benefit given 2 it in dms -- if u dont have equipped u end up getting killed very fast ---hack is the strongest ring of any of them -- level up this 1 past 10 first if u can

Meat is a must have ring

DMS is not about speed -- it is a 1 kill at a time area

You got to be a 10 cl ---idk if u can even get in dms if ur below 10 cl

i hope this isnt 2 basic just things i hav thought of and i wanted to put them out just in case some 1 might find them useful tks

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
cat-scratched

Don't rage hit --- that knocks back the target -- u will want 2 keep target in 1 spot so crew can gang it
AoE rings are not good --- only hit 1 target at a time -- cat or tape 1 target and gang up on 1

Rings like wish only work on 1 person at a time this takes 2 long --- diagnose would b a better choice

It is good to hav 2 attack rings --solar and hack is really good ( solar has some type of health benefit given 2 it in dms -- if u dont have equipped u end up getting killed very fast ---hack is the strongest ring of any of them -- level up this 1 past 10 first if u can

Meat is a must have ring

i hope this isnt 2 basic just things i hav thought of and i wanted to put them out just in case some 1 might find them useful tks

Hiya- thanks.

There's actually a really good strategy guide out there. Spartan & I have pretty much agreed to not step on each others toes when it comes to this. My guide mostly covers basic info about the area, and his covers basic info on how to get through the area.

Dapper Smoker

9,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Great tips and stats. blaugh

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
cat-scratched

Meat is a must have ring

Well, for the most part, you're right. There are a few things that I disagree with. . .

First, the removal of Wish for Diagnose. Sure, Wish only targets one crewmate at a time, at RAGE RANK 1. At Rage Rank 2 through Rage Rank 4, it becomes a AoE heal, and heals for significantly more and less stamina. I only suggest Diagnose for when you're going to be one of the Healers of the party.

Now, about attacks, I find Solar to be a horrible ring, no matter what anyone has told me. Just because it protects you from the Grue, doesn't make it a good ring to use. People only seem to take it because they're worried about the Grue, and nothing else. I'd prefer to have Hot Foot, and risk that Insta-Death.

Mega Hoarder

Zzyli

I'm pretty sure I got a jewel eye from a chest. I'll try to verify this.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
RafiCat
Zzyli

I'm pretty sure I got a jewel eye from a chest. I'll try to verify this.
I can verify this. I've received Jewel Eyes from a few of them, so I assume they're still broken.

Fluffy Lover

User Image icon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. pic

MP link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/77475/

I believe this dropped from a night fright

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Thanks for a great Guide Zzyli! smile

I have a question if you don't mind...do you know how many orbs it takes to raise your overall cl?
I've found 120 orbs so far and used them to upgrade my three Attacks to cl10.4 each, but remain at a cl10.2.

I know I should probably have spread them out a bit, but with the massive strength of the Animated in DMP and the fact that many of my other Rings change based on my Crew, I figured I should try to make my Attacks stronger first.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
WideEyed
Thanks for a great Guide Zzyli! smile

I have a question if you don't mind...do you know how many orbs it takes to raise your overall cl?
I've found 120 orbs so far and used them to upgrade my three Attacks to cl10.4 each, but remain at a cl10.2.

I know I should probably have spread them out a bit, but with the massive strength of the Animated in DMP and the fact that many of my other Rings change based on my Crew, I figured I should try to make my Attacks stronger first.

Not exactly sure. Z!F guide to rings cites the following formula though
OCL: [ ( 8*R1 ) + ( 7*R2 ) + ( 6*R3 ) + ( 5*R4 ) + ( 4*R5 ) + ( 3*R6 ) + ( 2*R7 ) + ( 1*R8 ) ] / 36

*Number crunching go!*

If you keep levelling 3 rings evenly, you need to have 1 at 10.6 & 2 at 10.5 to get to CL 10.3.

As another matter of interest, if you level 1 ring at a time to 11, it will take 40 orbs to get to CL 10.1, 90 to CL 10.2, 130 to get to CL 10.3 (so about 40 to 50 orbs for each .1 of CL, depending on the rounding algorithm). One ring at a time will raise your CL slightly faster, owing to the weighted formula, but I don't think it's enough to be a big deal.

Also, your CL is only part of the picture. The power of your rings also matters. It's a bit..... complicated, but if you want to know more, I'd suggest the Rings Guide.

Elazar

Cheers! That will look pretty when I put it on the front page.

Rafi Cat

FF1 Red Mage

Thanks guys! I don't even know what is happening with the chests. Some seem to be broken & some are fine.

pity bump's Datemate

Noob

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Moved a screencap of the Bloodbat recipe to the front page.

I don't even know what's happening with chests anymore. emo

Anxious Exhibitionist

Zzyli

You must be CL 10 to enter DMS.
Like Shallow Seas a minimum level cap has been put in place.

Nope. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/deadman-s-shadow-cl-minimum/t.75999711/

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Kanahit
Zzyli

You must be CL 10 to enter DMS.
Like Shallow Seas a minimum level cap has been put in place.

Nope. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/deadman-s-shadow-cl-minimum/t.75999711/

Oh okay. I was just going off Swarf's dev notice.

Quote:
Deadman's Shadow is currently open to the whole zOMG community!

Community time has begun! The community meter will now drain back down over the next 3 days. While community time is on you wont need a Bloodstone item to access Deadman's Shadow. However, you will need to have all eight equipped rings at level 10!

To get to Deadman's Shadow

Head to the lower left portion of Bill's Ranch
Talk to Albert if you've never been into Deadman's Pass
Head into Deadman's Pass along the lower side until you find the Von Helsen twins outside a gate
Click on the gate!
You should also find a crew to go in with since it'll be plenty dangerous inside!

I shall change that to highly recommended if you don't want to die xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces