Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
I've had a tip that buddies can be used to mark the doors taken by your crew in DMP as they get stuck at the door.

I'm going to test this out to see how well it works & if leaving the area & going to the null resets it.

Fluffy Lover

Zzyli
I've had a tip that buddies can be used to mark the doors taken by your crew in DMP as they get stuck at the door.

I'm going to test this out to see how well it works & if leaving the area & going to the null resets it.

When the person who has the summons out awakens to null all the buddies come with them. That's what happened with me XD. You can only have 4 out at a time.

But they're pretty useless if you have a good mind mapper on your crew.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Elazar
Zzyli

When the person who has the summons out awakens to null all the buddies come with them. That's what happened with me XD. You can only have 4 out at a time.

But they're pretty useless if you have a good mind mapper on your crew.

I've never had any issues personally with getting lost/choosing the wrong room. I have a great visual memory- but I've had other people accidentally lead me to death a couple of times when I'm joining a crew part way through.

So, if Nulling resets the buddies, I'd say that the value of this is too limited to really make it worth putting on the front page.

Thanks for letting me know.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

I have to say thanks to your visual guide, it's helped me a lot while building a great ring set. I mean my ring set is always changeable, but right now at my current level, it's pretty much perfect Imo. I also think that even with it's short duration, Knife is a really good debuff, cause if you're just battling regular enemies, you normally end up killing them before it wears off... haven't used it on NF yet.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Alucio
I have to say thanks to your visual guide, it's helped me a lot while building a great ring set. I mean my ring set is always changeable, but right now at my current level, it's pretty much perfect Imo. I also think that even with it's short duration, Knife is a really good debuff, cause if you're just battling regular enemies, you normally end up killing them before it wears off... haven't used it on NF yet.

Cheers.

It's not my picture, it belongs to Quint but I think it really helps people with building a good ring set & also weeding out unsuitable rings if you are leader.

Knife Sharpen and Adrenaline, previously standing jokes in the game, have now become really useful. I swear the devs are trolling us blaugh

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Made some small tweaks to the Amulet/access information. Added Blood Bat loot.

Big thanks to Red & his crew for playing 12+ hours a day and giving me all this information 3nodding

Rindul's Fav

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
the twins were hitting on me before i went in....freaky burning_eyes

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
KitsunEva
the twins were hitting on me before i went in....freaky burning_eyes

They hit on everyone. They must get really bored standing out there doing nothing.

Also- put this in more for myself so I can find it again. Suggested buff assignment, to stop you tearing your hair out when leading a crew.

Quote:
This is just an example. If I'm doing buffs I like to assign 1 'important' and 1 'less important though still necessary' buff to each person.

Person 1: Div, Coy, Tape
Person 2: Ghost, Halo, Tape
Person 3: Dens, Iron, Cat
Person 4: Sphere, Keen, Cat
Person 5: Rock, Tef, Knife
Person 6: Pot, Adrenaline

There is 1 extra spot there which isn't used. Person 6 is often best to be party healer/tank if you have one, or if someone has Sweetheart, it can go in there.

Shameless Hoarder

22,750 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • I Voted! 25
...I has question. I upgraded a ring 4x and only then did I get my .1 D:

Is that a glitch or what?

Fanatical Flip-Flopper

17,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
Bishiglomper
...I has question. I upgraded a ring 4x and only then did I get my .1 D:

Is that a glitch or what?

No, unfortunately its math working against you.

7 rings at 10.0 and one at 10.3 or at 10.4:
(10+10+10+10+10+10+10+10.3)/8=10.0375, which is still less than 10.1 so no go
(10+10+10+10+10+10+10+10.4)/8=10.05, which when rounded up b/c its 5, is 10.1

Sucks but math does not lie sweatdrop

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
More info from Red. Thanks!

Blood Bats
Behavior: Aggroes immediately upon entry

Uses physical attacks, that range from 170-200 damage each, and with multiple mobs on you, that damage builds up fast.

Chest HP at CL 11.5 is 10,258.
Once the Chest aggroes on someone, it deals 200-250 damage, using physical bites.
I've noticed Cat and Tape don't remove its aggro at all it just returns to kill you.

Also, new enemy: Count
Vampire type enemy, can fear the opponent.
Can be feared, but has extremely high regen.
High damage dealer when it fears, and the only known way to defeat them is to just tank them.
All buffs should be fully applied before fighting these enemies.

I can't give you the info on Kamila, since I agreed to keep that a secret. But there is some new info for the thread.

Will update the front page with this.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
6ix l3it

Thanks. I have been aware of these, but I actually need to sleep & do some things in my life outside of DMS & updating my guide blaugh

I've moved this info to the front page.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Fixed some errata on the front page. Guys- if you notice I say something dumb, please call me on it. A week of DMS has done nothing for my sleep levels/coherent thought.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff