Zzyli
Leasfy
Awesome * A *
but but you never go online on meebo * A * how to summon you?; A ;

awww okie D:
tho i must admit some tutorials are out of date
I am glad you keep up to date yours <3

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

You can always shoot me a PM if you want to grab my attention. Unless I'm already in ZOMG, I'm pretty good at answering them. Meebo kills my page load times something shocking 3nodding

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...
Lets do another one on Monday o3o

IRL Cat

Leasfy
curtneko
Leasfy
curtneko
Leasfy

I am still waiting for the hornest net crew >3
weren't you making it
but but you are da man D:
this is housework
Your homework ;o
lol school

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Leasfy

Sounds good. As long as I don't end up doing what I did today & sleeping until 4pm, we should be fine.

Rogue

Zzyli
Leasfy

Sounds good. As long as I don't end up doing what I did today & sleeping until 4pm, we should be fine.

What happened? O A O

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
ZZY U R AWESOME ! thought i come by and spread the word of this awesome thread ;D
o3o

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
iFaiji
ZZY U R AWESOME ! thought i come by and spread the word of this awesome thread ;D
o3o

You're too kind. emotion_hug

Rogue

Zzyli
them adorable pms emotion_hug
its sunday almost 2 am for me so monday is like tomorrow for me emotion_0A0 how about quote me when u r ready for a run? emotion_kirakira

srsly do the method I am currently doing XD

curtneko
Leasfy
curtneko
Leasfy
curtneko
weren't you making it
this is housework
Your homework ;o
lol school
umad? lol

IRL Cat

Leasfy
curtneko
Leasfy
curtneko
Leasfy
this is housework
Your homework ;o
lol school
umad? lol
i don't have school anymore, so no need to be

Recruit Gaian

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • PvP 200
idea best guide ever! cheese_whine

Quote:
A well experience DMSer does not scream for r4 but to retank a crew when it was in need

Man-Hungry Loverboy

15,650 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Millionaire 200
Just a quick question, if someone can answer it c:

Currently my highest level is 11.9, and I have to do the quest where you just have to find Kamila.
I havn't attuned yet to the door, so here's my question.
1) Is my level High enough to go through Green room?
2) What kind of crew would I join to attune / reach Kamila? (Tuna, GR, YM, reg? )

Thank you 3nodding

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
American Weather
Just a quick question, if someone can answer it c:

Currently my highest level is 11.9, and I have to do the quest where you just have to find Kamila.
I havn't attuned yet to the door, so here's my question.
1) Is my level High enough to go through Green room?
2) What kind of crew would I join to attune / reach Kamila? (Tuna, GR, YM, reg? )

Thank you 3nodding

1) Teddies take as low as 11.6. But honestly speaking, to reduce problems, be at least 11.8+ with 2-3 scaling buffs at 12.
3)Tuna. It can start off as speed ym and you get a kite to gr, but, the easiest way it to go un suppressed through YM so if you hit GR you start right away without having to null and switch rings.

Dangerous Defender

7,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
yeah it's a while i return to ZOMG but i wanted to know what's with the teams

like tank
like speed or whatever..
Etc.

care to explain ...

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Demise_King of Armageddon

like tank
like speed or whatever..
Etc.

care to explain ...

User Image

A tank is a designated person in the crew who takes the bulk of the hate of the animated. In this case, the person is normally a healer, who gains hate by healing themselves and their party.

Sometimes (especially in Green Maze/Kam crews), the tank will have a back-up healer, also denoted as back up, or even just bu, who helps by providing additional heal support to the tank.

A speed crew is one who farms without a tank. Your mileage may vary with the actual speed of said crews, as if people are not good at working together and don't take the correct rings, your run will actually be slower than one which has a tank.

User Image

Dangerous Defender

7,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Zzyli

like tank
like speed or whatever..
Etc.

care to explain ...

User Image

A tank is a designated person in the crew who takes the bulk of the hate of the animated. In this case, the person is normally a healer, who gains hate by healing themselves and their party.

Sometimes (especially in Green Maze/Kam crews), the tank will have a back-up healer, also denoted as back up, or even just bu, who helps by providing additional heal support to the tank.

A speed crew is one who farms without a tank. Your mileage may vary with the actual speed of said crews, as if people are not good at working together and don't take the correct rings, your run will actually be slower than one which has a tank.

User Image

thx. and in you own opinion if you wanted to start a crew what will be the best to bring it? like rings ppl etc.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100

thx. and in you own opinion if you wanted to start a crew what will be the best to bring it? like rings ppl etc.

User Image

It depends a bit on if you're starting out and what your goals are for the run. Heaps of this stuff is very situational and many leaders have their own preferences. If you're in doubt joining a crew, just go to the gate not wearing any rings, or only 1 attack ring. Smart leaders know to check TC etc before recruiting and it's not uncommon for people to do this to save time, especially if you don't know what kind of run you'll be joining. I'm possibly unusual in my specific choice not to include suggested ringsets as I've seen so many different successful ways of approaching DMS I don't feel the need to try and limit people to one.

This thread here has got some basic ringset suggestions for getting started, but you want to be able to be flexible if required. Most yellow maze farming crews these days carry 3 attacks, 3 passives and 2 buffs/ 4 attacks, 2 passives and 2 buffs though your specific build may depend on your leader's preference and also whether you have a tank or not. The tank carries their own special ringset. Debuffs bar adrenaline aren't as popular, though you may see them in use on occasion.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces