Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The first quest also gives you 500 gold as reward.

Invisible Loiterer

[ Does anyone know how/if shadow orbs affect a person's TC? ]

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
ChuVonya

Just the same way that normal orbs do. You get +1 TC for each shadow orb you earn, except for those you get by means of salvaging rings.

Invisible Loiterer

Zzyli
ChuVonya

Just the same way that normal orbs do. You get +1 TC for each shadow orb you earn, except for those you get by means of salvaging rings.

[ Thank you very much. ^ ^ ]

Fanatical Flip-Flopper

17,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
Oh the Blood(bats)- Guiding you through DMS (Edited 16/12)"

(o , o)

Oh the Blood(bats)- Guiding you through DMS (Edited 16/12)

(o , o)

(O .O)

........are you in the future, or is that a new month? burning_eyes

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Added information on Deva's repeatable quest. If anyone could give me the name of this, I would be greatly obliged.

Also, updated the Useful Links section.

If anyone actually reads the last page of this thread, I would love to gauge interest on adding a section on aggro in DMS. Do you think this would be helpful?

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
MeMyselfAndEye

(o , o)

(o , o)

(O .O)

It's the future! Umm... pretty much the first thing in my guide is that I'm GMT +11, and use the non-American date standard. So, it's the 16th day of the 12th month for me. Otherwise, welcome to Hexadecember!

Fanatical Flip-Flopper

17,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
Zzyli
MeMyselfAndEye

It's the future! Umm... pretty much the first thing in my guide is that I'm GMT +11, and use the non-American date standard. So, it's the 16th day of the 12th month for me. Otherwise, welcome to Hexadecember!

Ah, i was aware you were a different time zone, i didn't realize how far ahead it was though. sweatdrop must be very early/late there since its midday here, that's why i was thinking it may be a typo.
Hm.......*ponders the names of months 13,14,15* Hexadecember..........intresting......

edit: And very familiar with the day/month/year dating system ( i prefer it so much more, but i doubt it will change here. Just like military time *sigh* )

Blessed Wolf

MeMyselfAndEye

(o , o)

(o , o)

(O .O)

User ImageShoot for the moon...

LOL

Even if you miss you'll land among the stars...User Image

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
MeMyselfAndEye

Ah, i was aware you were a different time zone, i didn't realize how far ahead it was though. sweatdrop must be very early/late there since its midday here, that's why i was thinking it may be a typo.
Hm.......*ponders the names of months 13,14,15* Hexadecember..........intresting......

edit: And very familiar with the day/month/year dating system ( i prefer it so much more, but i doubt it will change here. Just like military time *sigh* )

It's 6.30 am for me at the moment (or thereabouts).

Don't forget, the US can be nothing like the English! This is why you guys still don't use metric.

Blessed Wolf

Zzyli
MeMyselfAndEye

It's 6.30 am for me at the moment (or thereabouts).

Don't forget, the US can be nothing like the English! This is why you guys still don't use metric.

D:
i thought metric was based on kings feet or something D: and since we left england for a better life we came up with our own stuff D:
but omg i did so bad with converting metric to US emotion_awesome

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
xXAzarielXx

D:
i thought metric was based on kings feet or something D: and since we left england for a better life we came up with our own stuff D:

Metric was actually developed by the French. 1 metre was considered to be 1 10,000,000th of the distance from the North Pole to the Equator through the Greenwich Meridian, but has been revised to a more constant standard as the metre they originally defined wasn't precisely the same as measured. The weight and volume standards were developed from this. (I've probably just given you information overload).

By the way, don't worry- I suck at Imperial (lol- as only the US officially uses this system) measurements.

Blessed Wolf

Zzyli
xXAzarielXx

D:

Metric was actually developed by the French. 1 metre was considered to be 1 10,000,000th of the distance from the North Pole to the Equator through the Greenwich Meridian, but has been revised to a more constant standard as the metre they originally defined wasn't precisely the same as measured. The weight and volume standards were developed from this. (I've probably just given you information overload).

By the way, don't worry- I suck at Imperial (lol- as only the US officially uses this system) measurements.

lol rofl very interesting

Benevolent Codger

Zzyli
Otherwise, welcome to Hexadecember!

Which, given that December is actually the twelfth month, would evidently be the eighteenth month of the year. 3nodding

Aren't numbers fun? biggrin

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Red Kutai
Zzyli
Otherwise, welcome to Hexadecember!

Which, given that December is actually the twelfth month, would evidently be the eighteenth month of the year. 3nodding

Aren't numbers fun? biggrin

Oh my. Surely our Roman Ancestors could have stuck their self-named months onto the end of the year.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff