Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
was in a good crew -- we where doing good then bang my shockwave crashed plamsface

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Zzyli
Erynnis_Tristis
I wonder if you could possibly post screenshots of the status images of debuffs that are used in DMS, and what they are...because apparently at least 50% of players don't recognise when an enemy has been taped... sweatdrop

Inserted a mini-guide, just for you! Lots of pictures of me & garlic, detailing how to use your unloved rings.

That is truly awesome, thank you. heart Now if anyone hits my taped wolf I'll have somewhere to send them. smile

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Erynnis_Tristis
Zzyli

Inserted a mini-guide, just for you! Lots of pictures of me & garlic, detailing how to use your unloved rings.

That is truly awesome, thank you. heart Now if anyone hits my taped wolf I'll have somewhere to send them. smile

No worries. It took me a while to go.... 'Oh wait... that one's taped'.

Of course my approach to having no idea what to hit is to just keep healing people until it becomes really obvious xd

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Tidied up a bit of phrasing about the green room/maze. Added the latest information on the still somewhat quirky chests.

Natsunaine's Waifu

Tricky Bat

21,340 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • One Down 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
SON OF A b***h.

I want. That goddamned. PLUSHIE. xD;

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Miss Bat Cravat
SON OF A b***h.

Don't we all xd

Natsunaine's Waifu

Tricky Bat

21,340 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • One Down 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
Zzyli
Miss Bat Cravat
SON OF A b***h.

Don't we all xd

Haha. zOMG doesn't work for me, though.
So, I may have a harder time attaining him.

Shirtless Ladykiller

10,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
where in my invo do i find the Blood Droplets,and Bloody Fabric because its not in my zOMG stuff >.< im quite the confused.

Apocalyptic Noob

sand and scars
where in my invo do i find the Blood Droplets,and Bloody Fabric because its not in my zOMG stuff >.< im quite the confused.

Check under the "All" tab.

Slackheart's Honey Bun

Friendly Pal

14,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
II_Kisame_II

/facepalm

^^^^ That

Also how the hell can we even get IN if rings cant be lvled past 11.0?

Yeah...

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Updated front page with a map template.

Jessyjeans

^^^^ That

Yeah...

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your question. You can go in at CL 10, it's just super-challenging

Slackheart's Honey Bun

Friendly Pal

14,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
Zzyli
Updated front page with a map template.

Jessyjeans

^^^^ That

Yeah...

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your question. You can go in at CL 10, it's just super-challenging
gaia_diamond gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star emotion_bigheart gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_diamond

What im asking is... how can we even defeat anything if we max to lvl 10... and the wolves n vamps are higer lvl? they kill me right away.

gaia_diamond gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star emotion_bigheart gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_diamond

My Blog || My Facebook || Ask Me

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Jessyjeans

What im asking is... how can we even defeat anything if we max to lvl 10... and the wolves n vamps are higer lvl? they kill me right away.

My Blog || My Facebook || Ask Me

You need to have a full crew, so that you can have all the buffs. It's just like doing SS/EB, only a bit harder. If you're lucky, you can tag along in a more experienced crew and they can show you the ropes while you get some orbs & help out.

All of the people who are now CL 12 started off at CL 10 a couple of weeks ago and have worked their way up. Once you get over about CL 10.3, you will notice that things start to get easier again.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Legal bump.

Also- can anyone tell me some more information about the quests you get after you reach the 100% room? I'm probably not going to get there for a week or so and would love to get some info as a few crews are getting there now.

Apocalyptic Noob

Zzyli
Legal bump.

Also- can anyone tell me some more information about the quests you get after you reach the 100% room? I'm probably not going to get there for a week or so and would love to get some info as a few crews are getting there now.

Wismy's reply to this thread sums it up.
And just to add, for the first two only Vampires and Werewolves count.

But from what I was told recently, just completing the first of the three quests will get you attuned.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff