Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Businessman

SykoCaster

Kay, another idea.
              After some way to increase the value of loot, instead of a gold-doubler, release a loot-doubler.

Until we have some grand way of getting rid of excess loot as it is I don't think this one would work. This is why I was so for your craftable consumables. By crafting and using them the need for loot stays high because it is always being lost. Sort of a loot sink I suppose. It would raise the value of loot as a whole while increasing the need to play the game just to keep getting it

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Maybe they should make a special zOMG related cash shop item like with the Spirit pyre and Death roach.For every person that buys the item 10%(or more) of it will go towards zOMG like they did with the colibri on Earth day 3nodding

Gallant Gaian

11,550 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
KaguraSakata
Maybe have some I AM items that let you become some animated. I think some people might like that.
Great idea. *starts thinking about Chaotic*

Wheezing Warlord

Patrick Jiuliani
SykoCaster

Kay, another idea.
              After some way to increase the value of loot, instead of a gold-doubler, release a loot-doubler.

Until we have some grand way of getting rid of excess loot as it is I don't think this one would work. This is why I was so for your craftable consumables. By crafting and using them the need for loot stays high because it is always being lost. Sort of a loot sink I suppose. It would raise the value of loot as a whole while increasing the need to play the game just to keep getting it

That's why I prefaced with the bold.
              wink

Dangerous Hunter

8,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

------------------
Not sure if anyone said this yet, but how about in game animation items (such as fireworks)??
------------------

User Image

Ruthless Businessman

Ah that lack of a bold text gets us again Syko
Oh wow, the theme-changer is a brilliant idea, as is the headstart ticket idea! I would pay MAJOR GC for the latter!

I wonder if a ring that gave your av (optional) visual effects as well as moderate stat boosts would be a possibility, similar to the Sweetheart ring, but multi-functional. Like, it could make your av have sparkles and give you a luck boost, or surround you with lames while giving a small attack boost... It could boost each of your stats, but have it all in one ring. Like the same ring would offer an attack boost plus a defense boost plus a luck boost - but you could only use one effect at a time unless you bought multiples of the ring.

And what about a max stamina boost ring? Similar to meat, but for stamina rather than HP. I might buy one of those if the price was reasonable.

Ruthless Businessman

Im not sure if anyone has mentioned this before but I wouldnt mind some equitable ring animations for our avy. Not the actually animated part but the graphic used for them. Being able to actually have the hack swords or a coyote spirit could make for some good rig items

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

SykoCaster
Patrick Jiuliani
SykoCaster

Kay, another idea.

That's why I prefaced with the bold.
              wink
I am sort of under the impression that Epics will do some of both.

Wheezing Warlord

Oh, and I just want to say that the ring-recolor/reface idea came from DW, too.
              He posted a thread on it, as well.
              I think he came up with color, and I refacing, or vice-versa.
              Either way, credit where credit is due.

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
MinTheRedd
One last thing before I shove off to bed...

Dragon winged Divinity? I would pay big bucks for that.

As in a ring with a dragon theme?

Gallant Gaian

11,550 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
Somebody else mentioned this in JK's thread, but what about making game announcements part of the site announcements? That way, more people see them.
Lord_Kira
Somebody else mentioned this in JK's thread, but what about making game announcements part of the site announcements? That way, more people see them.

I absolutely agree with this. In fact, I've been wondering for a while why they haven't done this yet!

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Sensual Soul
MinTheRedd
One last thing before I shove off to bed...

Dragon winged Divinity? I would pay big bucks for that.

As in a ring with a dragon theme?

Win! I buy it!

Wheezing Warlord

Lord_Kira

Yeah, remember when they announced the Airshark Bombardment?
              The servers actually crashed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces