Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Warlord

Lady Aidan
SykoCaster
Redforest
monthly CS rings?! rotate them around each year or so, or even make them seasonal... at 499c a pop, that would be some influx.

It'd be nice, but I think maybe a little much for such a small team.
              A monthly deadline for coming up with ideas, animations, and balancing a ring is a little steep.

Make it every few months maybe?

I'd love that.
              And, once they have more of those infamous resources, bump it up to every month.

I don't buy MCs anymore, but I'd totally get MCRings.

Ruthless Businessman

More cash shop rings are not a bad idea for bringing in money. And as long as they are left unspell bound so that people can buy them from the market place it keeps more people going back to sale them to others to generate gold. (again sadly gold generation is a thing that keeps people spending money)

In a relationship with VVishing

I don't think the Double Gold thing is a good idea. It will cause massive inflation. The Site Feedback and the zOMG! forum will be flooded with complaints.

Maybe why not a monster doubler? It makes it a bit more challenging no? It's a start.

6,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
KaguraSakata
Maybe have some I AM items that let you become some animated. I think some people might like that.

I would love to become a fluff heart
Or a flying gift box with the mouth open.
I'd pay money for that.

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Okay guys you're doing great! I'm going to make a list I guess. Oo I hate doing these things. Take way to much time...*sighs*....Well it's for zOMG! so here I go.

So everyone knows. Even ideas I think are flaky will get posted so don't get on me about it, I'm not the judge on what's a good or bad idea. I'll post a shortened version with a link to your post if you get all detailed on me. I'm not going to post everyone's name since your idea is in the thread. I just don't want to spend my life doing this, so if you see it in the top three posts it's been posed it in the thread, look for the owner there! Any and all suggestion on how to format this thread better are welcome, send me a PM!

Ruthless Businessman

Even with the added gold caused by a gold drop doubler it would barely put a be a blip compared to the inflation caused by those little mammals in your tank there my friend. And it is a good way to draw in a bigger crowd for playing. Weve seen time and time again people coming to the forums asking how to make money on zomg. Thats what people want to do and it is more interesting then booty grab. Perhaps we aught to start coming up with things to tell them rather then shooing them to the aquarium forums

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Well, I was going to make a thread but...

1) There was an old "theme changer" idea floated by DWN and.. someone who's username escapes me right now. Basically, these were cheap ( < 200 ) CS items which served to change the animations of your rings.

So for example Heavy Water Balloon may be modified to release Napalm rather than Water.

2) The upcoming fail-rate recipes, maybe have a cash item which could be used to guarantee their success, the price of the cash item varying depending on the rarity of the item it'd affect. Epics would need an Epic Level Item Creator for example.

3) More cash shop rings - seasonal releases, event releases etc.. Summer Rain ring could be a mass Healing over Time ring - or something which removes debuffs.

I'll post more as they come to me, for now though I have a lab to do...

Wheezing Warlord

iTamako
I don't think the Double Gold thing is a good idea. It will cause massive inflation. The Site Feedback and the zOMG! forum will be flooded with complaints.

Maybe why not a monster doubler? It makes it a bit more challenging no? It's a start.

You'd still likely make more spending that money on EIs or RIGs anyway.
              So I don't think the inflation would be too terrible.

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

Lady Aidan
KaguraSakata
Maybe have some I AM items that let you become some animated. I think some people might like that.

I would love to become a fluff heart
Or a flying gift box with the mouth open.
I'd pay money for that.
And a Mr. Fluff with every fluff pose. That one shouldn't be cheap though.

Maybe a zOMG RIG? One containing epics, recipe items and rings and unique zOMG inspired items.
SykoCaster

I posted this in the other thread, but what the heck.

SykoCaster

I think a double-gold powerup would sell rather well.

I also think there should be Power-up Bundles, like EI or Aquarium bundles, that get you more bang for your buck.
              More Cash Shop rings, perhaps slightly more potent, or cheaper, would be nice too.
              And ring re-colors, or ring "masks" (same effect with different animations altogether) would be awesome.
              I'd probably buy atleast one for each of my rings. Gold Fire Rain? Heck yes. Cannon Balls instead of Water Balloons? Oh yeah.
              Heck, I'd even support new side areas and quests that you need to buy a CS ticket to access.

I just don't think this is a good way to create revenue or popularity.

Oh my yes. Being the RPG nerd I am, more "elemental" things would be a godsend to me. It can be the exact same effect, I don't care. It's the reason I'm using Solar Rays, Hot Foot and Fire Rain. I'm a pyro. My friend also quit because he wanted some nature-themed stuff but Hornet's Nest wasn't enough.

Also, pets and such being GC material would be a good thing. Hell, maybe like an "Elemental" pack of rings where it's the same effect as a few except one set is water, one wind, one fire, etc.

Another good idea is the PVP. Maybe you have to buy a GC ticket to get into the coliseum? Or the boardwalk?

I really don't want to see zOMG go. It's the last thing really anchoring me onto this site, it's my biggest goal to work on your team one day. I'm pretty sure there's lots of Gaian's out there who don't want to see zOMG get neglected.

And only two artists? Seriously?! I didn't know the situation was that bad!

In a relationship with VVishing

SykoCaster
iTamako

You'd still likely make more spending that money on EIs or RIGs anyway.
              So I don't think the inflation would be too terrible.

True... but with Gaia giving the Economy over to the Hoarders... they will use this as an excuse to inflate prices. Which will cause the explanation "If zOMG! would have never had the Double Gold thing... the economy would be ok." to be used as an explanation for inflation.
Patrick Jiuliani
Mickey2146
Sort of a cheating way is to make the powerup have less uses. =/

That tends to have a negative effect and people boycott them. They dont want to waste the money on something that does less which means less exchangers by them for some quick gold and less people buy them on the markets to keep the exchangers going back for more

Oh I know. I have seem many example... >__>;;

Ruthless Businessman

Another thing that may be a little minor but Ive heard other people asking for it is a zomg rig. It could contain the much demanded qixter doll, blades hair, and perhaps a few other npc items

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Valheita
Well, I was going to make a thread but...

1) There was an old "theme changer" idea floated by DWN and.. someone who's username escapes me right now. Basically, these were cheap ( < 200 ) CS items which served to change the animations of your rings.

So for example Heavy Water Balloon may be modified to release Napalm rather than Water.

2) The upcoming fail-rate recipes, maybe have a cash item which could be used to guarantee their success, the price of the cash item varying depending on the rarity of the item it'd affect. Epics would need an Epic Level Item Creator for example.

3) More cash shop rings - seasonal releases, event releases etc.. Summer Rain ring could be a mass Healing over Time ring - or something which removes debuffs.

I'll post more as they come to me, for now though I have a lab to do...

I like that second idea I would definetly spend real money to insure I got that item.

Wheezing Warlord

Another idea; Cash Shop purchases of "Headstart Tickets" for each new area, as it's released.
              I would buy a Cash Card in a heartbeat if I could be one of the first onto Buccaneer Boardwalk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff