Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sensual Soul
jzmajor
How about another zOMG! awareness week?

z!Spot is working on that. wink If you want to help talk to Red ^ Or LuvTyler13 or myself. I think you are in the guild? If not you welcome to join.
Yeah, I'm in the guild. I got the announcement, I'll try to be more active. xD

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
KyseL
Quote:
[...] zOMG! needs to make some money to keep going and get more people playing the game. The post about selling the un-soulbinding of rings was just that, a way to come up with some badly needed cash. Without it zOMG! may die out. So we need ideas to help zOMG! make a bit of money and get people playing the game. [...]

Idea to get more people:

- Make a Facebook Demo: I hink this could be a good way to engage people to the game and the whole comunity, FB is pretty popular in the whole world nowadays and I think it would be pretty smart to do it. I'm not sure if it's possible but it's an idea razz
Gaia already has that on facebook. There are 2 zOMG! pages on facebook. zOMG! and zOMG! P.O.F. The P.O.F. page has a link that will take you straight to application.
Put that in a juice box...
Idea
Well, they could hold like a fundraiser for zOMG! via cashshop.
And to make it fun, they could hold a contest so people could like draw items (that are related to zOMG!) and then put the winners items in the Cash shop and any money spent on them could go to the zOMG! devs
And of course, there could be like bundles and stuff.
C:
... and suck it.
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
KyseL
Quote:
[...] zOMG! needs to make some money to keep going and get more people playing the game. The post about selling the un-soulbinding of rings was just that, a way to come up with some badly needed cash. Without it zOMG! may die out. So we need ideas to help zOMG! make a bit of money and get people playing the game. [...]

Idea to get more people:

- Make a Facebook Demo: I hink this could be a good way to engage people to the game and the whole comunity, FB is pretty popular in the whole world nowadays and I think it would be pretty smart to do it. I'm not sure if it's possible but it's an idea razz
Gaia already has that on facebook. There are 2 zOMG! pages on facebook. zOMG! and zOMG! P.O.F. The P.O.F. page has a link that will take you straight to application.

Didn't know that... sorry sweatdrop

If that's true then it needs more promotion I guess razz

Question: Do you have to be a member of gaia to use that application?

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
KyseL
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
KyseL
Quote:

Idea to get more people:

Didn't know that... sorry sweatdrop

If that's true then it needs more promotion I guess razz

Question: Do you have to be a member of gaia to use that application?
No. However, if you're logged into your Gaia account when you click on the "Go to Application" button on the P.O.F. page, the game will start from where you left off on your account. If you're not logged into your Gaia account, the game will provide you with a selection of already made avatars to choose from so you can try out the game.

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Maybe we need to Push Zomg on other Forums we belong too.. question

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Freiflug
Sensual Soul
jzmajor
How about another zOMG! awareness week?

z!Spot is working on that. wink If you want to help talk to Red ^ Or LuvTyler13 or myself. I think you are in the guild? If not you welcome to join.

So there is something going on about that? O: I'd like to participate.

Also I'm loving all the ideas compiled together.. my hope is that the suggestions are taken and that when/if their put into motion, all of us will be there to help make it a success.

Yes, we are planning a zOMG! Pride Week and everyone that wants to helped is welcome to join in. If you are not in z!Spot please put in a join request, everyone is welcome. And if you rather not join the guild is public so everyone can see what is going on. smile Ideas and donation are loved, so if you want to help in that way please do so to the guild mule.

Dapper Smoker

9,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sorry for the slow-forum bump.

Hoping against hope that the noob foretold in the prophecy will find this thread and save us all from oblivion.
Anti-Glitch IDEA (specially for SS/EB) ninja

Some of you may know about this issue that's pretty common in the game, specially in SS and EB. It's when you get stuck in a place where you normally couldn't reach and of course, you can't move there! It's awful isn't it? Well... The idea is to make a Teleport ring/power up that can bring you to any place in the screen you are in. If it's a ring it could even bring you further at higher rage ranks. 3nodding

How can this help to monetize zOMG!?

It's pretty simple, just make it a Cash Shop item. It would be REALLY useful and lots of peope might buy it becausw nobody likes to have to restart SS or invite someone back because he/she got stuck and wait for him/her (sometimes you even have to rescue that person too...)

pirate

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
♥ One is all...

My vacation starts in two days and then I'll have all the time in the world for 3 weeks to play zOMG till I drop biggrin

...All is one ♥

Mega Hoarder

I've suggested this elsewhere...

Dress up as a zomg character, and print up some flyers, and go hand them out at your local mall.

Where I live, you would probably get on tv!

Also, film or photo yourself doing this and put it on you tube!

Come on, someone do it!
How the heck is Zomg not popular?!?! It's the only reason i come on gaia! xD

If it weren't for zOMG i would have quit a while back to be honest. lol

Benevolent Codger

RafiCat

Dress up as a zomg character, and print up some flyers, and go hand them out at your local mall.

Come on, someone do it!

If I could mass-produce Barton Regulars armor, I'd supply it for people willing to do this. xp

Unfortunately, I can't even seem to make my own Barton Regulars armor, so I don't see that happening any time soon... sweatdrop

Mega Hoarder

Red Kutai
RafiCat

Come on, someone do it!

If I could mass-produce Barton Regulars armor, I'd supply it for people willing to do this. xp

Unfortunately, I can't even seem to make my own Barton Regulars armor, so I don't see that happening any time soon... sweatdrop

I bet you could put together a Purvis costume... mrgreen

Benevolent Codger

RafiCat
Red Kutai
RafiCat

Come on, someone do it!

I bet you could put together a Purvis costume... mrgreen

I doubt I've ever mentioned it (so there's no reason you would), but you obviously have no clue where I come from. People here wouldn't bat an eye to see Purvis walking through our local mall. sweatdrop

That being said, a Marshall or Labtech X cosplay wouldn't be too extremely difficult, and they'd stand out just about anywhere. I like the Barton Regulars version most, but it seems more-than-a-little inaccessible... whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff