Welcome to Gaia! ::

SNOWBAAAHHHLS!

<3 1 100.0% [ 310 ]
Total Votes:[ 310 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 237 238 239 > >> >>> »|

Shirtless Fatcat

clicky_clicky12
My winter break started last Friday... I hope you do well on your final.

thanks! I think I've done pretty well so far. I only have 3 total, 2 being yesterday.

Fashionable Darling

drakokatze
gummie_sourball
sorry for slowed replies, scribbling on my tablet

no kidding. when i'm trying to make an avi now; i just invo tektek so i can see everything. much easier that way :T

curious about my work? click here <3
i wish it'd show the individual pose things in their respective areas when you go to put on something

i could see that being really confusing/space wasting tho if you have more than one.

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
x_Bella Luna_xx
Candy Flavored Succubus
Really? I use to do mine with mouse/touch pad.. The tablet was like a god send for me. ;w; well.. Hmm.. Really, it just made it that much faster. xD

User Image

This is one of mine. :3

are those your pixels? did you use bases i'm asssuming?
            but I use MS paint and my mouse for my pixels. well my touchpad of my laptop.

I used Cs3 and the base is by Leviathan on DA

Nimble Pants

x_Bella Luna_xx
Elliot_Rhymeless
:: shrugs :: I suppose it might be a little weird... but then, maybe when I was little I heard about warm milk causing people to feel sleepy, and decided I didn't want to find out for myself. ^^;

Haha I would have either strawberry milk (not warm) or warm milk and if I didn't finish it I felt really bad so I made sure I finished it lol

Oh, I used to drink a lot of strawberry milk (just cold) as well. I still have some once in a while, but I think I might have some of lost my taste for it after drinking so much when I was little. ^^;

Commanding Kitten

21,115 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hero 100
x_Bella Luna_xx
clicky_clicky12
My winter break started last Friday... I hope you do well on your final.

thanks! I think I've done pretty well so far. I only have 3 total, 2 being yesterday.

2 in one day? I would say that you're crazy, but you obviously go to a different school than me.

Romantic Punching Bag

12,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
eek

I'd love my current avi as a K13. It would be adorable!

~ehm~ I mean, it would be kinda cool to have. >.>;

Cold Trader

Hit me, please! heart heart heart

Unbeatable Poster

Invisible Hoarder

11,200 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100

Shirtless Fatcat

Candy Flavored Succubus
I used Cs3 and the base is by Leviathan on DA

wow that's really cool! both the base and the turnout.
            You're really good! especially with the fire hair, that's hard to do, with all the colors then getting it to look flowy.

Generous Phantom

Shirtless Fatcat

Aeryn Zaher
eek

it would be adorable 3nodding

Nimble Pants

gummie_sourball
Elliot_Rhymeless

I tried the video ads thing myself for a while, but it yields a bit too little, and sometimes it doesn't even work for me. But maybe I'll have to try again and earn enough for something to supplement my gold once in a while.

:: accepts the hug and hugs back a little :: I know, Miss Gummie... I'm aware that we all need our space, and I know full well that even when you're in a relationship you have to have some time to yourself. I just think too much about everything I say and do in situations like this, even though I know it's rather unnecessary. ^^;;

But anyway, it's time for me to call it a night for now... but feel free to pelt me with snow while I'm sort of gone, since I'm going for the "get hit 500 times" achievement. So until later, take care. ^^

it does take a long time and not a lot of them work but if i can scrape together enough in a month to get two letters; i''m usually content for the most part.

i know, i'm just trying to reassure you a little 3nodding
night dear. i still need to buy more snowballs apparently if i wanna keep playing stare

Well, it seems I'm not quite done yet here, though my attention's going to be considerably diverted. ^^; She's back on, and we're talking again for a bit... though I'll likely be leaving as soon as we're done conversing, so a preemptive "Good Night" while to you while I have the chance.

Shirtless Fatcat

clicky_clicky12
2 in one day? I would say that you're crazy, but you obviously go to a different school than me.

what do you mean?

Romantic Punching Bag

12,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
x_Bella Luna_xx
Aeryn Zaher
eek

it would be adorable 3nodding

heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out