clicky_clicky12
heart

howdy!

hi

Fashionable Darling

Elliot_Rhymeless
gummie_sourball
Elliot_Rhymeless

I find it makes sense to have that in coffee when I have breakfasts that don't have much in the way of real nutrition, like pancakes or French Toast... but if I did have to be on the go in a hurry, a concoction like that would certainly be helpful then, too. ^^

As for the money... it seems like the inflation has driven everything up, so I don't really have much choice but to step back from it all. Besides, I've put enough hard currency into Gaia as it is, and being that I can't find a place that sells Zeevex cards anymore (and there's no way I'm letting Gaia have a credit card), I couldn't get any more GC even if I wanted to. ^^;;

:: accepts her offer and sits in blanket with her, but looks a little distant :: Yeah... about all I can do right now is wait. I sent her a message yesterday to try and be as supportive as I can after the latest "reset", but she hasn't responded at all. And I can't think of anything else to do or say, except to give her whatever time she needs before she feels like talking again...
sorry for slowed replies, scribbling on my tablet

that does sound like a good idea 3nodding

yes it's all crazy expensive. a new mc would not be over a mil like it is now. it would have been like 5-600k at most. :T same here. i spam videos like crazy but it's just not enough for stuff on here anymore and i can't keep throwing actual money on the site anymore.

*gives you a quick hug* you just gotta go slow with her dear and let her approach you next. i know it's rough but you don't wanna scare her off. :/
curious about my work? click here <3

I tried the video ads thing myself for a while, but it yields a bit too little, and sometimes it doesn't even work for me. But maybe I'll have to try again and earn enough for something to supplement my gold once in a while.

:: accepts the hug and hugs back a little :: I know, Miss Gummie... I'm aware that we all need our space, and I know full well that even when you're in a relationship you have to have some time to yourself. I just think too much about everything I say and do in situations like this, even though I know it's rather unnecessary. ^^;;

But anyway, it's time for me to call it a night for now... but feel free to pelt me with snow while I'm sort of gone, since I'm going for the "get hit 500 times" achievement. So until later, take care. ^^
sorry for slowed replies, scribbling on my tablet

it does take a long time and not a lot of them work but if i can scrape together enough in a month to get two letters; i''m usually content for the most part.

i know, i'm just trying to reassure you a little 3nodding
night dear. i still need to buy more snowballs apparently if i wanna keep playing stare

curious about my work? click here <3

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
x_Bella Luna_xx

Oh yeah I used to actually draw on a tablet but I'm not really good at it :
            Found out that I'm really good with pixel dolls and when I'm in the zone, I can whip em out pretty fast.

Really? I use to do mine with mouse/touch pad.. The tablet was like a god send for me. ;w; well.. Hmm.. Really, it just made it that much faster. xD

User Image

This is one of mine. :3

Shirtless Fatcat

Loveparody
I might as well. I'm halfway there I think on being hit. xp

true! seems like so much work but I bet it doesn't take as long as you'd think.

Shirtless Fatcat

Candy Flavored Succubus
Really? I use to do mine with mouse/touch pad.. The tablet was like a god send for me. ;w; well.. Hmm.. Really, it just made it that much faster. xD

User Image

This is one of mine. :3

are those your pixels? did you use bases i'm asssuming?
            but I use MS paint and my mouse for my pixels. well my touchpad of my laptop.

Firebreathing Lunatic

23,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Bah Humbug!

Shirtless Fatcat

clicky_clicky12
hi

how's your day been?

Shirtless Fatcat

Zombie_xKiller
Bah Humbug!

well that's not the right attitude!

Commanding Kitten

21,115 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hero 100
x_Bella Luna_xx
clicky_clicky12
hi

how's your day been?

Pretty good. How's yours?

Firebreathing Lunatic

23,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
x_Bella Luna_xx
Zombie_xKiller
Bah Humbug!

well that's not the right attitude!

It is when critters are throwing snowballs at you.

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
x_Bella Luna_xx
Loveparody
I might as well. I'm halfway there I think on being hit. xp

true! seems like so much work but I bet it doesn't take as long as you'd think.

Well if these stupid snowballs wouldn't miss so much... gonk I swear I have to keep buying snowballs.

Shirtless Fatcat

clicky_clicky12

good! trying to clean my room cause my friend is moving in tomorrow.
            I have my stuff on her side of the dorm lol so I've gotta do that.
            Along with packing my stuff to go home for winter break.
            aaaand studying for my last final when I can.
            But it's been pretty laid back.

Shirtless Fatcat

Loveparody
Well if these stupid snowballs wouldn't miss so much... gonk I swear I have to keep buying snowballs.

oh i know and they're 50g each!
            yesterday it took me 7 snowballs until I hit this one dude. like.. not cool.

Shirtless Fatcat

Zombie_xKiller
It is when critters are throwing snowballs at you.

indeed. ya just gotta nail em back lol
            like "boom. don't mess with me."

Commanding Kitten

21,115 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hero 100
x_Bella Luna_xx
clicky_clicky12

good! trying to clean my room cause my friend is moving in tomorrow.
            I have my stuff on her side of the dorm lol so I've gotta do that.
            Along with packing my stuff to go home for winter break.
            aaaand studying for my last final when I can.
            But it's been pretty laid back.

My winter break started last Friday... I hope you do well on your final.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff