<< < 1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 237 238 239 > >> >>> »|

Romantic Punching Bag

12,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
x_Bella Luna_xx
Aeryn Zaher
Well, random message from an old friend apologising and asking if I want to be friends again.

did you guys end on a bad note?

Yeah, and not for the first time. But, it's that kinda season, ya know?

Btw, enjoy:

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
x_Bella Luna_xx
kyoslove74
darn i missed the win again i will get it eventually

Yeah don't worry! The thread goes pretty fast imo

all right thats good than

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Good evening! yum_tea

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

*Streaks through*

Fashionable Darling

x_Bella Luna_xx
gummie_sourball
sorry for slowed replies, scribbling on my tablet

my younger sister got hit with an ice ball in her eye when she was in grade school. we had to take her to the doctor and they almost had to give her stitches or something. (don't remember too clearly 'cause it was so long ago)

curious about my work? click here <3

oh thats so scary!
it was. thinking on it; i think they were worried about her going bind in that eye from it but not needing stitches. like i said it was a long time ago so i don't remember too clearly. her eye's fine tho.

Versatile Model

So bored... wish I knew what to do. emo

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

x_Bella Luna_xx

If you are still making dolls, I'd like to be considered! Doll #1 is possibly my favorite pose, but any are fine (and the expressions/emotions already on them are fine). I can't really make a tektek because the items don't layer correctly, so I hope this image will suffice. I can supply the names/links to all of the items on the avatar if you need them!
User Image

Versatile Model

Ehh, I think I'll play zOMG! and continue to throw snowballs at people in this thread.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

RustyRobot

What things interest you? surprised

Versatile Model

Salathielly
RustyRobot

Oh, lotsa things! It's just that none of them appeal to me at the moment! It happens sometimes. lol

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

RustyRobot
Salathielly
RustyRobot

Oh, lotsa things! It's just that none of them appeal to me at the moment! It happens sometimes. lol

Ah, I know what you mean. I've been lacking interest in many of my favorite activities lately, so I've been procrastinating more on this site. xD

Versatile Model

Salathielly
Ah, I know what you mean. I've been lacking interest in many of my favorite activities lately, so I've been procrastinating more on this site. xD

Well, today was kind of a rough day for me--got three fillings. That, and it's too late in the evening to really DO anything. lol

Friendly Hellraiser

gummie_sourball
Loquacious Loralei
gummie_sourball
Loquacious Loralei
gummie_sourball
he's mostly self taught too. OuO i've been pestering him here and there for pointers emotion_awesome

Here inside, my quiet hell you cannot hear, my cries for help

Hahaha, that's amazing. XD

I try everything, to make them see me, but everyone sees what I can't be
yes it is. OuO

If you ever want to expierment on styles, lemme know emotion_awesome

huh? *confused*

XD I'm saying if you ever wanna expierment with your style lemme know emotion_awesome

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

RustyRobot

Well, today was kind of a rough day for me--got three fillings. That, and it's too late in the evening to really DO anything. lol

AHH. Owowow. :c That sucks.

It's too late here to do much either, as I need to get offline and get to bed soon so I can get up and go to work tomorrow...and since I worked an extra long day today, I don't feel like I got much accomplished in terms of things I wanted to do at home. xD

Versatile Model

Salathielly
RustyRobot

AHH. Owowow. :c That sucks.

It's too late here to do much either, as I need to get offline and get to bed soon so I can get up and go to work tomorrow...and since I worked an extra long day today, I don't feel like I got much accomplished in terms of things I wanted to do at home. xD

Yeeeeep! I completely understand! I tend to feel more accomplished when I have "me-time",
rather than when I'm actually productive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff