Firebreathing Lunatic

23,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
x_Bella Luna_xx

oh.. those.. >.> those are the worst.
            those can like break stuff. skin, bones, feelings D: lol

They can break many things. And it only takes one person and one ice-ball to do it.

Shirtless Fatcat

Aeryn Zaher
And a mug of hot apple cider.

Haaay you're the first post on page 40! :D
            you get a doll! either pick a pose/expression or I can choose one for ya c;
            oh! and for being generous, I checked your wishlist. I have some of those items but I love em and can't part with em.
            So.. would Cyan Magic Ink be of interest to you? I also got you something else that was on your list that was really inexpensive.

Fashionable Darling

drakokatze
gummie_sourball
drakokatze
gummie_sourball
sorry for slowed replies, scribbling on my tablet

no kidding. when i'm trying to make an avi now; i just invo tektek so i can see everything. much easier that way :T

curious about my work? click here <3
i wish it'd show the individual pose things in their respective areas when you go to put on something

i could see that being really confusing/space wasting tho if you have more than one.

true, but it's still better than what is there now :/

true...i'm still waiting to hear about that new invo arranger that they stopped talking about as soon as the ata was cut stare

Romantic Punching Bag

12,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
When my dad was a kid, we had a snowfall large enough for a snowball fight. He recalls a couple of the local boys getting the bright idea to pour gasoline over some of the balls and try to light them on fire.... rolleyes

Shirtless Fatcat

Zombie_xKiller
They can break many things. And it only takes one person and one ice-ball to do it.

yep then they get pelted with snow.
            i hate ice-balls. i'd never throw em, that's really mean. but a bottomless amount of snowballs..

Fashionable Darling

Elliot_Rhymeless
gummie_sourball
Elliot_Rhymeless

I tried the video ads thing myself for a while, but it yields a bit too little, and sometimes it doesn't even work for me. But maybe I'll have to try again and earn enough for something to supplement my gold once in a while.

:: accepts the hug and hugs back a little :: I know, Miss Gummie... I'm aware that we all need our space, and I know full well that even when you're in a relationship you have to have some time to yourself. I just think too much about everything I say and do in situations like this, even though I know it's rather unnecessary. ^^;;

But anyway, it's time for me to call it a night for now... but feel free to pelt me with snow while I'm sort of gone, since I'm going for the "get hit 500 times" achievement. So until later, take care. ^^

it does take a long time and not a lot of them work but if i can scrape together enough in a month to get two letters; i''m usually content for the most part.

i know, i'm just trying to reassure you a little 3nodding
night dear. i still need to buy more snowballs apparently if i wanna keep playing stare

Well, it seems I'm not quite done yet here, though my attention's going to be considerably diverted. ^^; She's back on, and we're talking again for a bit... though I'll likely be leaving as soon as we're done conversing, so a preemptive "Good Night" while to you while I have the chance.

no worries; go pay attention to her; i'm drawing right now anyway 3nodding

Loyal Loiterer

o 3o~ A bit too late, oh well.

Romantic Punching Bag

12,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
x_Bella Luna_xx
Aeryn Zaher
And a mug of hot apple cider.

Haaay you're the first post on page 40! :D
            you get a doll! either pick a pose/expression or I can choose one for ya c;
            oh! and for being generous, I checked your wishlist. I have some of those items but I love em and can't part with em.
            So.. would Cyan Magic Ink be of interest to you? I also got you something else that was on your list that was really inexpensive.

Yay! Uhm... I still like the K13 combo, but if it's too difficult pick any you like.

I have no idea what that item is. ^^;
To be honest, I don't even remember what items are on my wishlist. Someone gave me a Stupendous Strawberry last night saying it was on my list, and the only reason I can figure is that I wanted it as a gift for my ex girlfriend. You needn't part with any of your items.

Shirtless Fatcat

Aeryn Zaher
Mnnn... Grilled cheese and tomato soup would be wonderful right now...

omg that sounds amazing.. count me in too lol

Shirtless Fatcat

Aeryn Zaher
Yay! Uhm... I still like the K13 combo, but if it's too difficult pick any you like.

I have no idea what that item is. ^^;
To be honest, I don't even remember what items are on my wishlist. Someone gave me a Stupendous Strawberry last night saying it was on my list, and the only reason I can figure is that I wanted it as a gift for my ex girlfriend. You needn't part with any of your items.

no base is too hard! well the first couple base is really challenging.. lol

oh lol yeah I didn't get you that one.
            i was like aaahhhh that's a lot of gold lol

Romantic Punching Bag

12,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Haha Yeah, sometimes I get a taste for expensive things. There are a lot of first - third year items on my old account that I can't access anymore that would sell for ungodly prices.

Fashionable Darling

x_Bella Luna_xx
Zombie_xKiller

yep then they get pelted with snow.
            i hate ice-balls. i'd never throw em, that's really mean. but a bottomless amount of snowballs..

my younger sister got hit with an ice ball in her eye when she was in grade school. we had to take her to the doctor and they almost had to give her stitches or something. (don't remember too clearly 'cause it was so long ago)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces