Welcome to Gaia! ::

ChocolateBeatsLove
Fragmented_Shadow
I really want that Adolescent Fafnir item, it's so cute! And also maybe the sweaters to make the white Fafnir thing too.
Alas, I'm on mobile and I can't earn snowflakes emotion_0A0 Y U DO DIS, GAIA

The white Fafnir item looks really nice, but I don't think I'd be able to get all the sweaters for that... sweatdrop

Invisible Spark

ChocolateBeatsLove
-FoolishBox-
At first I was just going to fuse for fafnir but now that the bundle is there I'm having trouble deciding. gonk

The same thing happened to me...I'm closer to the bundle, though, so I may just get that...

Yeah I'm still thinking about it at the moment. I'm lacking in star charms as well so I guess the bundle is kinda out of my reach for now. > A> ;;

Festive Partygoer

15,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
-FoolishBox-
ChocolateBeatsLove
-FoolishBox-
At first I was just going to fuse for fafnir but now that the bundle is there I'm having trouble deciding. gonk

The same thing happened to me...I'm closer to the bundle, though, so I may just get that...

Yeah I'm still thinking about it at the moment. I'm lacking in star charms as well so I guess the bundle is kinda out of my reach for now. > A> ;;

Well, you have the rest of the event to debate this (Assuming they don't release more items to consider...)...hopefully things will work out for you 4laugh
Nana-Mizu79
Naturalistic Brushstroke.

My hunt for Snowflake Charms isn't going so well...
(The mighty Fafnir swoops down and plops into a massive pile of snow. He huffs, and the toasty steam melts away the frost. He seems cocky and victorious, but the ice creeps back into place almost instantly, and Fafnir has no choice but to weather the chill.)[akey]dKRCYHzIzsBbkcGyZeyiv[/akey]

Festive Partygoer

15,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
ChocolateBeatsLove
Fragmented_Shadow
I really want that Adolescent Fafnir item, it's so cute! And also maybe the sweaters to make the white Fafnir thing too.

The white Fafnir item looks really nice, but I don't think I'd be able to get all the sweaters for that... sweatdrop

Oh, hello Fafnir~
I guess I wasn't special enough to receive an attack link in that quote, huh crying

Invisible Spark

ChocolateBeatsLove

Well, you have the rest of the event to debate this (Assuming they don't release more items to consider...)...hopefully things will work out for you 4laugh

True ~
I guess I should just try to save as much and then fuse at the end.

Benevolent Duck

luckily for me, i'm not that interested in any of the items that require snowflake charms. some of them are nice, and i did fuse a couple of sweaters, but there's just nothing that's interesting enough to me that i feel like it's worth the effort of stocking up on snowflake charms.
ChocolateBeatsLove
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
ChocolateBeatsLove
Fragmented_Shadow

Oh, hello Fafnir~
I guess I wasn't special enough to receive an attack link in that quote, huh crying
warn the sailors
luckily for me, i'm not that interested in any of the items that require snowflake charms. some of them are nice, and i did fuse a couple of sweaters, but there's just nothing that's interesting enough to me that i feel like it's worth the effort of stocking up on snowflake charms.
(Fafnir spurts forth a jet of flame and looks wholly unamused. Now would be a good time to change the subject!)[akey]dKRCYHzIzsBbkcGyZeyiv[/akey]

Benevolent Duck

[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
warn the sailors
(Fafnir spurts forth a jet of flame and looks wholly unamused. Now would be a good time to change the subject!)[akey]dKRCYHzIzsBbkcGyZeyiv[/akey]

mad
you heard me
i'm not interested in any of your items, faf
warn the sailors
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
warn the sailors

mad
you heard me
i'm not interested in any of your items, faf

Festive Partygoer

15,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
-FoolishBox-
ChocolateBeatsLove

True ~
I guess I should just try to save as much and then fuse at the end.

Yeah. Hopefully, they'll tell us beforehand when they plan on removing the items from GoFusion.

Intellectual Mage

13,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Athlete 50
  • Rebuilder 100
I'm finally just 2 diamonds away from Fafnir! I have some stars I can trade if anyone is willing to

Chatty Codger

I'm going for either the bundle or brushstroke.
                        Whichever I decide can give me more profit...

11,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
hammyclammy
does anybody know what's in the snowman bundle in gofusion?

That's what I'm going for actually 3nodding

It Contains:
Lovely Peppermint Lady Lucie
Snowman's Special Package (5 Pack)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items