Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Mage

13,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Athlete 50
  • Rebuilder 100
I'm after the same ones but I don't think I'll be able to get them. I'm only 10 snowflakes from Fafnir...but I'm 4 diamonds away. And I'm 37 stars away from the Snowman's Bundle.
Arcane Eden
I'm after the same ones but I don't think I'll be able to get them. I'm only 10 snowflakes from Fafnir...but I'm 4 diamonds away. And I'm 37 stars away from the Snowman's Bundle.
(Fafnir attacks! Run! Get out of here! This thread is aflame! What did you SAY?!)[akey]ZtkkAZnGsqzOYg5gLvZ75[/akey]

Invisible Spark

At first I was just going to fuse for fafnir but now that the bundle is there I'm having trouble deciding. gonk

Bloblike Galaxy

I really want that Adolescent Fafnir item, it's so cute! And also maybe the sweaters to make the white Fafnir thing too.
Alas, I'm on mobile and I can't earn snowflakes emotion_0A0 Y U DO DIS, GAIA
Fragmented_Shadow
I really want that Adolescent Fafnir item, it's so cute! And also maybe the sweaters to make the white Fafnir thing too.

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I want the baby dragon.
Mathew Mii
I want the baby dragon.
(Fafnir looks directly at you, almost longingly. Flattery will get you everywhere, including his stomach.)[akey]QjpTABrX5jfrwpDudrmJH5zYPhW[/akey]

Festive Partygoer

15,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Arcane Eden

Yeah...I'm 7 diamonds away (Haven't been getting lucky with the Daily Chance...) from Fafnir although I'm only 8 stars away from the bundle. I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping I'll be able to get at least one of them.

Festive Partygoer

15,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
Mathew Mii
I want the baby dragon.

I suspect that's the most popular item...XD
ChocolateBeatsLove
Arcane Eden

Yeah...I'm 7 diamonds away (Haven't been getting lucky with the Daily Chance...) from Fafnir although I'm only 8 stars away from the bundle. I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping I'll be able to get at least one of them.
(Fafnir is watching carefully. Mind your words-- he looks ready to pounce.)[akey]2RmeqVk8Y9gS0kYqKKVR[/akey]

Festive Partygoer

15,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
Fragmented_Shadow

The white Fafnir item looks really nice, but I don't think I'd be able to get all the sweaters for that... sweatdrop

Festive Partygoer

15,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
-FoolishBox-
At first I was just going to fuse for fafnir but now that the bundle is there I'm having trouble deciding. gonk

The same thing happened to me...I'm closer to the bundle, though, so I may just get that...
ChocolateBeatsLove
Mathew Mii
I want the baby dragon.

I suspect that's the most popular item...XD
Fafnir appears suddenly: Dragons are always ready to accept shiny offerings from their potential snacks)[akey]2RmeqVk8Y9gS0kYqKKVR[/akey]

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Adorable Champion

28,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Pied Piper 200
Naturalistic Brushstroke.

My hunt for Snowflake Charms isn't going so well...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff