• Object of Affection 150
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes

it's a really nice item...if i had enough charms, i'd totally craft it myself
i might do that...but who knows how long they'll keep the items in gofusion...

Hopefully long enough that we can replenish our stock of charms and craft other stuff...

hopefully
i don't know if i'd be able to get charms that quickly but people who want that new alchemy fafnir item will probably thank gaia for the extra time

That's true...anybody who manages to actually craft all those sweaters and then make the item will have achieved something great

that item's going to be worth a fortune on mp...if people are going to be willing to sell it after all their hard work

Well, I'm sure some people are aiming for this item for that reason alone. More gold to buy stuff that's been on their wishlist for a while, I guess.

true
also
i just found a diamond charm...in the DUMPSTER. eek

Festive Partygoer

15,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes

hopefully
i don't know if i'd be able to get charms that quickly but people who want that new alchemy fafnir item will probably thank gaia for the extra time

That's true...anybody who manages to actually craft all those sweaters and then make the item will have achieved something great

that item's going to be worth a fortune on mp...if people are going to be willing to sell it after all their hard work

Well, I'm sure some people are aiming for this item for that reason alone. More gold to buy stuff that's been on their wishlist for a while, I guess.

true
also

What.
That's...wow. eek
But congratulations, that's awesome~ blaugh

Romantic Genius

5,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes

hopefully

true
also

What.
That's...wow. eek

thanks...i'm still getting over the shock of somebody apparently throwing their diamond charm away...

Festive Partygoer

15,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes

true
also

What.
That's...wow. eek

thanks...i'm still getting over the shock of somebody apparently throwing their diamond charm away...

Yeah, that's a little bit of a shock...but hey, you were lucky enough to find out, so that was a good thing for you 4laugh
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes

hopefully

true
also

What.
That's...wow. eek

(Fafnir lets out a humble bellow that rattles your very bones. Smugly, he looks at you once more. He coughs, perhaps with mirth, as he readies a second outcry. His chest swells with a deep breath and he lets out a mighty ROAAAAAAARRRRR!!)[akey]lKp13FxdBaPcbuxtRzmSIZ[/akey]

Merry Traveler

ChocolateBeatsLove
amarzyciel
adolescence Fafnir and Golden Snowman Bundle which I finally achieved!
though now I am going to save up some more for upcoming go fusion item.
they do sell well in mp to fund my wishlist cleanout.

Oh, congratulations 4laugh
And yeah...and the price will probably go up after they're taken out of GoFusion, so that'll be even better~

thank you C:
maybe, but I do prefer to sell them when they are freshly arrive, sell better and faster.

AnaxErik4ever

Lovely avi, Dearie.

thank you C:

Fudgecakey's Waifu

Dead Cat

22,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono

Yup. Fingers crossed!

Come on Fafnir...drop me some snowflakes~

I'm glad that we get two this time. And we don't have to attack beforehand.

Yeah...it makes things a lot easier heart

Welp. Twenty more minutes until we go pick up the tickets for the Jabbawockeez. o u o

Oh, nice~ heart

Yeah, just got back now. It was more blinding and loud than I thought, but I had a fun time. o u o

Mysterious Phantom

32,200 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
ChocolateBeatsLove
Arvih
Hello

Hi
How have your holidays been so far? 4laugh

Full of baking and planning for New Year's. And of course, I'm glad for the solid week off from academic/summer job search work. Nice avi btw Dearie.

Romantic Genius

5,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes

true
also

What.
That's...wow. eek

Yeah, that's a little bit of a shock...but hey, you were lucky enough to find out, so that was a good thing for you 4laugh

well i guess now i'm a little bit closer to my goal thanks to that somebody
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes

true
also

What.
That's...wow. eek

(A stray snowball strikes Fafnir! The water goes from frozen to steaming instantly, and the ferocious dragon spins around, ready to attack!)

Festive Partygoer

15,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono

I'm glad that we get two this time. And we don't have to attack beforehand.

Yeah...it makes things a lot easier heart

Welp. Twenty more minutes until we go pick up the tickets for the Jabbawockeez. o u o

Oh, nice~ heart

Yeah, just got back now. It was more blinding and loud than I thought, but I had a fun time. o u o

That's great~
And sounds like it was a flashy show...which is usually a good thing xd

Festive Partygoer

15,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
AnaxErik4ever
ChocolateBeatsLove
Arvih
Hello

Hi
How have your holidays been so far? 4laugh

Full of baking and planning for New Year's. And of course, I'm glad for the solid week off from academic/summer job search work. Nice avi btw Dearie.

Oh, that sounds fun 4laugh
And thank you heart

Festive Partygoer

15,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes

true
also

What.
That's...wow. eek

I'm sure that person was happy they could help somebody ^^
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes
ChocolateBeatsLove
13ChocolateCandycanes

true
also

What.
That's...wow. eek

I'm sure that person was happy they could help somebody ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas