Welcome to Gaia! ::

ChocolateBeatsLove
AnaxErik4ever
ChocolateBeatsLove
Arvih
Hello

Hi
How have your holidays been so far? 4laugh

Full of baking and planning for New Year's. And of course, I'm glad for the solid week off from academic/summer job search work. Nice avi btw Dearie.

Oh, that sounds fun 4laugh
And thank you heart
It's hard to believe, but even though it's really REALLY cold out, I still want to eat some ice cream!

Fudgecakey's Waifu

Dead Cat

22,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono

I'm glad that we get two this time. And we don't have to attack beforehand.

Yeah...it makes things a lot easier heart

Welp. Twenty more minutes until we go pick up the tickets for the Jabbawockeez. o u o

Oh, nice~ heart

Yeah, just got back now. It was more blinding and loud than I thought, but I had a fun time. o u o

That's great~
And sounds like it was a flashy show...which is usually a good thing xd

Well it is Vegas. xD I did like how they got involved with the audience and stuff. Always nice to see them interact with the fans. o u o
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono

I'm glad that we get two this time. And we don't have to attack beforehand.

Yeah...it makes things a lot easier heart

Welp. Twenty more minutes until we go pick up the tickets for the Jabbawockeez. o u o

Oh, nice~ heart

Yeah, just got back now. It was more blinding and loud than I thought, but I had a fun time. o u o

That's great~

Well it is Vegas. xD I did like how they got involved with the audience and stuff. Always nice to see them interact with the fans. o u o
Maybe Fafnir will stomp just a bit too close and we can have pan-seared dragon steak for weeks. Of course, you'd manage to scorch the meat even in the dead of everlasting winter.

Divine Zealot

I just collect snowflakes for no reason other than my hoarding instinct. I was originally going to make the dragon item everyone has their panties in a twist about but the price has gone down so I'm still debating on the cost of buying gems for it vs. the expected profit.

Mysterious Phantom

32,200 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
[NPC] Rina
ChocolateBeatsLove
AnaxErik4ever
ChocolateBeatsLove
Arvih
Hello

Hi
How have your holidays been so far? 4laugh

Full of baking and planning for New Year's. And of course, I'm glad for the solid week off from academic/summer job search work. Nice avi btw Dearie.

Oh, that sounds fun 4laugh
And thank you heart
It's hard to believe, but even though it's really REALLY cold out, I still want to eat some ice cream!

That's not hard to believe at all. I love ice cream, even in the depths of winter.

Mysterious Phantom

32,200 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
Dame Ephelia
I just collect snowflakes for no reason other than my hoarding instinct. I was originally going to make the dragon item everyone has their panties in a twist about but the price has gone down so I'm still debating on the cost of buying gems for it vs. the expected profit.

Mmmm. I'm wondering the same thing, Dearie. Snowflake charms are so pretty though, aren't they?

Festive Partygoer

15,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono

Oh, nice~ heart

That's great~

Ah, that makes sense
And shows like that are always the best heart
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono

Oh, nice~ heart

That's great~

Ah, that makes sense
Your cooking is so tough that I'm contemplating starting a shoe company, just to give your overcooked meat some kind of purpose.

Lonely Gaian

17,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Fudgecakey's Waifu

Dead Cat

22,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono
ChocolateBeatsLove
AngelDono

Oh, nice~ heart

That's great~

Ah, that makes sense

Mhm. <3

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
hello i was wondering if i could possablly get donated to i almost have enough for my item that i really want and if you do ill make sure to put your name in my post for speshal thanks

Festive Partygoer

15,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Dark Aruskhor
hello i was wondering if i could possablly get donated to i almost have enough for my item that i really want and if you do ill make sure to put your name in my post for speshal thanks

I'm sorry...I used up pretty much all of my charms crafting the event items sweatdrop
I have a few heart charms I could spare, but that's about it...how much more do you need?

Dedicated Entrepreneur

17,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I'd love to get the Winter Wonderland items next, but I don't have enough diamonds. And with my country's exchange rate, it really REALLY hurts to spend money to buy charm packs. crying

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ChocolateBeatsLove
Dark Aruskhor

I'm sorry...I used up pretty much all of my charms crafting the event items sweatdrop
I have a few heart charms I could spare, but that's about it...how much more do you need?

well the item i want is 210,000,000,000 and i have 2,079,201,710 im very very close

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff