Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythbuster_Amanda
hammyclammy
does anybody know what's in the snowman bundle in gofusion?

That's what I'm going for actually 3nodding

It Contains:
Lovely Peppermint Lady Lucie
Snowman's Special Package (5 Pack)

Seasonal Magician

Naturalistic Brushstroke would be my only goal, and it's for a friend, not myself.

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
I've gotten the one winter background and Naturalistic Brushstroke... but I'd also like Spirited Holiday Sprite and the Winter Wonderland items. :/
I really wish there was a better way to get charms, this is taking WAY too long and since it's the holidays I don't exactly have all the time in the world to sit here and grind Fafnir.

Festive Partygoer

15,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
iTrickster Loki

Naturalistic Brushstroke would be my only goal, and it's for a friend, not myself.

That's a nice thing to do for your friend ^^

Festive Partygoer

15,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
Rosalind Hawk
I've gotten the one winter background and Naturalistic Brushstroke... but I'd also like Spirited Holiday Sprite and the Winter Wonderland items. :/
I really wish there was a better way to get charms, this is taking WAY too long and since it's the holidays I don't exactly have all the time in the world to sit here and grind Fafnir.

Exactly...so many items, so little time...

Beloved Faun

17,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I really want No Actual Trouble but I have 0 hearts and stars lol

Festive Partygoer

15,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
XLuna_Celestex

Yes, I saw that...they're releasing so many new GoFusion items, but I have nowhere near even charms to craft all the ones I want crying

Aged Bunny

I'm two charms away from Naturalistic Brushstroke!

Then my next goal is Ivory Winter Wonderland... 40 more snowflakes... sweatdrop

I like the snowman bundle too, but i already know im not going to have the time to grind snowflakes for that too! So i'd have to pick between that and the winter wonderland!

Friendly Noob

16,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Mm, and had in my possession four Fafnir the Dragon Adolescent and 3 Snowman's Special Golden Bundle, but none to my taste sweatdrop
Xanitrix
I'm two charms away from Naturalistic Brushstroke!

Then my next goal is Ivory Winter Wonderland... 40 more snowflakes... sweatdrop

I like the snowman bundle too, but i already know im not going to have the time to grind snowflakes for that too! So i'd have to pick between that and the winter wonderland!
(Fafnir stomps just once, and the ground quivers in response.)[akey]Gl2aHz08RbDVJ4ThipWf5[/akey]

Invisible Diamond

idek what's going on emo

Friendly Noob

16,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
ChocolateBeatsLove
XLuna_Celestex

Yes, I saw that...they're releasing so many new GoFusion items, but I have nowhere near even charms to craft all the ones I want crying

Why not buy the packages?
100000000 not cost as much

Festive Partygoer

15,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
Monsternina
ChocolateBeatsLove
XLuna_Celestex

I definitely don't have enough gold to buy enough to get all the charms I would need... sweatdrop

Friendly Noob

16,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
ChocolateBeatsLove
Monsternina
ChocolateBeatsLove
XLuna_Celestex

I definitely don't have enough gold to buy enough to get all the charms I would need... sweatdrop

If you do not have enough gold or time, you just buy what is more, sell, expect the price to deflate and buy what you want, doing business, earn more without spending much gold. n.n

Festive Partygoer

15,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
Monsternina
ChocolateBeatsLove
Monsternina
ChocolateBeatsLove
XLuna_Celestex

If you do not have enough gold or time, you just buy what is more, sell, expect the price to deflate and buy what you want, doing business, earn more without spending much gold. n.n

True ^^
Well, they seem to be releasing a lot of new items lately so I might just sit back and wait until a little later to see if there'll be any more before deciding what to do

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff