Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Star

11,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
Makyui
Yamashta
that first message of theirs makes them look like they were being competitive lmfao

Sorry... sweatdrop I did mean it as a joke, but I see now how it was sorta rude. I shouldn't have said anything.

Ohh Makyui! *messes up hair a bit* don't apologize. You did nothing wrong. ( i don't think so anyways.) Just remember people are made up of flaws stitched together with good intentions. If you have good intentions that is all that matters. ^w^

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold
lD r e a m s h i f t e rl
DoodleKitKit
DoodleKitKit
DoodleKitKit

Well, congrats~ You've done a wonderful job~ ;3

Thanks x3 it took several art commissions to get a few of the pieces c.c

Ooooo may I see the pretty arts? :3

My Deviant Art

Oooo, I likey :3
Wish I could do the fancy drawing/digital arts
Weeeeellll...
I am a 3D artist, which sort of counts maybe.

x3 thanks, I use a tablet for my art. I have not gotten into 3d art too much...I do textures and such for some programs like IMVU and Second Life...Second Life I just started so I am learning but IMVU I have been doing for a few years. I plan to possibly try to learn blender soon.

Oh wow, it's been forever since I've touched IMVU, is it looking pretty cool now?
Second Life... I don't think I ever tried that one. Hum.
I've seen cool stuff done with Blender :3 I just wish I could remember the name of this one video that was shown in class... blah. I think it was something about a girl and her dragon pet/friend.
I've only worked with 3DS Max & SoftImage, so I'm kind of spoiled on them [3 year free student license hell yeah]
(Fafnir looks hungry. Try not to look too appetizing.)[akey]cbJ7h0btWy35pW3xkgXokcIQxD[/akey]

Tipsy Nerd

Dreamer

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
BOMB4Y

HEY
I've seen you around in places before
Just wanted to say hi
lol
France Finder
Carpe Omnium
Fafnir smells of burned cheese

i smell it too!!! gaia_gaiagold
(Fafnir thinks you would be very tasty with the right condiments.)[akey]cbJ7h0btWy35pW3xkgXokcIQxD[/akey]
Sash0
gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold

Spoopy Snowflake

Noble Bard

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Lina7Inverse
icefox94
Lina7Inverse
icefox94
Lina7Inverse

Guess so, I'm known for my rotten luck. >.< Still, I'm scared to buy another bundle, since I'm not sleeping on cash and it'll take me a while to earn another 100mil. ^^"

how do you earn gold?

Well, I have no gcash and I'm not good at "playing the marketplace", so if I need gold I usually just bootygrab/switchem or sell the boxes and trunks that appear on the website. ^o^"

i usually round up bugs, flowers, and paper in towns 1 and sell them in the marketplace. it's slow, but steady

diamonds are getting back to around 700-900 mil again, so maybe try there?

Guess I'm off to bug/paper/flower hunting then...and some dumpster diving. xP

dumpster diving is really nice. i get all of my alchemy ingredients there (i really only make titan's legacy because everything i need is in the caches), and i've gotten a couple of really good equip items there. 2 strawberry sundae clothes (or whatever it was called), a lunar duchess, and a pretty black/dark blue dressy item from club verge (forgot what that was called too). but then, i also get a lot of crap there too...

for the bugs, the most spendy are the blue and red ones, but the green ones go for decent prices too (i would still round up everything you can, but these will probably get you the most gold). there's others that are more expensive, but they're rare (like the demonfly and the great monarch). for flowers, i've noticed that the carnations can sell okay, as well as the purple daisies, and for the crumpled paper, you wanna keep a look out for old crumpled newsprint. that goes for 2-4 bil on the marketplace.

Omnipresent Loiterer

23,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items