Welcome to Gaia! ::

Considerate Superhero

Makyui
Lina7Inverse
Well, I have no gcash and I'm not good at "playing the marketplace", so if I need gold I usually just bootygrab/switchem or sell the boxes and trunks that appear on the website. ^o^"

The Dumpster is a surprisingly good place to root in for stuff to sell! Most of the time it's cheap stuff, but sometimes people throw some valuable stuff away.

I found an animated set of cat ears in it a few weeks back. o:
found a philosphers cache. its worthless i bet. i dived

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Makyui
Yeah, exactly! I'm really loving this event. No mudslinging and no hurt feelings. blaugh Except Faf's, ahaha.

Having a little versus event like the Halloween one is fun sometimes, but people take it so seriously, it's really nice to be able to work together as a huge team for this one.

Aw, thank you too. heart
Right? It's all about l-o-v-e whee Faf will be alright. He just needs a bit of shaking up - but he'll soon see that not all that's important's gold and shiny whatnots. wink Just gotta work together and show him that, huh?

Yeah. Kinda sad how seriously people take things sometimes. sad It's all a game, and all about having fun.

Yer welcome! wink

I'll post my favorite pic I found on the internet as a thank you to everyone redface
User Image
Yeah no I just wanted to post this pic hahahahha

Belialchan's Other Half

Ground Control

29,350 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond

Dreamer

ox-Silent Rain-xo
Makyui
Yamashta
that first message of theirs makes them look like they were being competitive lmfao

Sorry... sweatdrop I did mean it as a joke, but I see now how it was sorta rude. I shouldn't have said anything.

Ohh Makyui! *messes up hair a bit* don't apologize. You did nothing wrong. ( i don't think so anyways.) Just remember people are made up of flaws stitched together with good intentions. If you have good intentions that is all that matters. ^w^

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
ITT: I realized a lot of people have me blocked.
:C

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold

Dreamer

Grave Star
Makyui
Lina7Inverse
Well, I have no gcash and I'm not good at "playing the marketplace", so if I need gold I usually just bootygrab/switchem or sell the boxes and trunks that appear on the website. ^o^"

The Dumpster is a surprisingly good place to root in for stuff to sell! Most of the time it's cheap stuff, but sometimes people throw some valuable stuff away.

I found an animated set of cat ears in it a few weeks back. o:
found a philosphers cache. its worthless i bet. i dived

i wannit

Tiny Traveler

18,525 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
ox-Silent Rain-xo
Ohh Makyui! *messes up hair a bit* don't apologize. You did nothing wrong. ( i don't think so anyways.) Just remember people are made up of flaws stitched together with good intentions. If you have good intentions that is all that matters. ^w^

Oyy... *straightens hair, pulls hood back on* Haha, I suppose so.
Risahearts
and christmas is just a few days

can't wait

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

lD r e a m s h i f t e rl
BOMB4Y

HEY
I've seen you around in places before
Just wanted to say hi
lol
dude im in places? eek I'm mostly just around cb

but yo

sup wink

Dreamer

Makyui
ox-Silent Rain-xo

Oyy... *straightens hair, pulls hood back on* Haha, I suppose so.

like i said. i didn't mean you. unless you sent some other message, i didn't see it. i meant bomb4y.

Sparkling Star

11,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
BOMB4Y
ox-Silent Rain-xo
BOMB4Y
ox-Silent Rain-xo
you really like teasing that dragon don't you!? *smirks*
Yup whee

My attacks are rubbish though. Once I only hit 8 points emotion_0A0

maybe thats because your no longer dressed up as Jack frost? (i think that was you the other day i hope if not lol i made a funny! XD)
It could be it. eek But yeah, I was dressed as Jack for almost the whole of December. whee Should probably go back to it huh? I'll do it - let's see how hard I hit dragons. emotion_dowant

lol Jack Frost is awesome. Flinging snow balls, nipping at peoples noses, helping save Easter! and having fun as his core. >w<

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Quick Reply