Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Traveler

18,525 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
icefox94
i just have dumpster dive open in another tab so that when i think about it, i can dive without losing/forgetting about whatever it was that i was doing.

Yep! That's what I do, too. I think you can do it every five minutes, but in reality I never remember to do it that often. XD

Destructive Singing

45,850 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
icefox94
Lina7Inverse
Makyui
Lina7Inverse
Well, I have no gcash and I'm not good at "playing the marketplace", so if I need gold I usually just bootygrab/switchem or sell the boxes and trunks that appear on the website. ^o^"

The Dumpster is a surprisingly good place to root in for stuff to sell! Most of the time it's cheap stuff, but sometimes people throw some valuable stuff away.

I found an animated set of cat ears in it a few weeks back. o:

Thank you, I'll make sure to check it more often than 1-2 times a day. ^^

i just have dumpster dive open in another tab so that when i think about it, i can dive without losing/forgetting about whatever it was that i was doing.

Thank you, I'll try doing that too. ^^
Celmar
Die you ugly beast! I still need 41 snowflakes to have you at GoFusion!

Devout Lunatic

12,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

7 points of damage emo

my new low
BOMB4Y
ox-Silent Rain-xo
BOMB4Y
ox-Silent Rain-xo
BOMB4Y
ox-Silent Rain-xo
you really like teasing that dragon don't you!? *smirks*
Yup whee

My attacks are rubbish though. Once I only hit 8 points emotion_0A0

maybe thats because your no longer dressed up as Jack frost? (i think that was you the other day i hope if not lol i made a funny! XD)
It could be it. eek But yeah, I was dressed as Jack for almost the whole of December. whee Should probably go back to it huh? I'll do it - let's see how hard I hit dragons. emotion_dowant

lol Jack Frost is awesome. Flinging snow balls, nipping at peoples noses, helping save Easter! and having fun as his core. >w<
Easter's the best man
I tell you I'm all about the marshmallows, chocolate eggs and... chocolate eggggss emotion_drool
(Fafnir lets out a humble bellow that rattles your very bones. Smugly, he looks at you once more. He coughs, perhaps with mirth, as he readies a second outcry. His chest swells with a deep breath and he lets out a mighty ROAAAAAAARRRRR!!)[akey]cbJ7h0btWy35pW3xkgXokcIQxD[/akey]

Omnipresent Phantom

♥♋♡
∰ ♡ Cee says ◦◔ ⩊ ◔◦ ☛

☚ ◦◕ ᴥ ◕◦ so listen ♡∰
♡猴♥

Dreamer

Celmar
Die you ugly beast! I still need 41 snowflakes to have you at GoFusion!

why're you calling him ugly. he's beautiful. prob more beautiful than you are irl R.I.P

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Benevolent Ghost

BOMB4Y
7 points of damage emo

my new low

Another Jack has appeared! emotion_kirakira

Noble Bard

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Grave Star
Makyui
Lina7Inverse
Well, I have no gcash and I'm not good at "playing the marketplace", so if I need gold I usually just bootygrab/switchem or sell the boxes and trunks that appear on the website. ^o^"

The Dumpster is a surprisingly good place to root in for stuff to sell! Most of the time it's cheap stuff, but sometimes people throw some valuable stuff away.

I found an animated set of cat ears in it a few weeks back. o:
found a philosphers cache. its worthless i bet. i dived

the philosopher's caches are one of the main reasons why i dumpster dive. i wouldn't be able to afford alchemy otherwise. well, i still can't afford it, but they definitely help. they also sometimes give you gofusion charms. i've gotten a few heart charms from them before

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
BOMB4Y

I'll post my favorite pic I found on the internet as a thank you to everyone redface
User Image
Yeah no I just wanted to post this pic hahahahha
Fafnir appears suddenly: Dragons are always ready to accept shiny offerings from their potential snacks)[akey]cbJ7h0btWy35pW3xkgXokcIQxD[/akey]
Seeing you quote my MakoHaru warms my heart redface You're not too bad, Fluffnir redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff