Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alekar
gaia_gaiagold
(Fafnir looks hungry. Try not to look too appetizing.)[akey]cbJ7h0btWy35pW3xkgXokcIQxD[/akey]

Dreamer

Ruthless Hero

14,800 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Dreamer

Makyui
Yamashta
that first message of theirs makes them look like they were being competitive lmfao

Sorry... sweatdrop I did mean it as a joke, but I see now how it was sorta rude. I shouldn't have said anything.

Oh. Did you say something first? All I saw was bomb4y's 'uhh excuse me' comment which seemed shitty to me LMFAO
Makyui
Yamashta
that first message of theirs makes them look like they were being competitive lmfao

Sorry... sweatdrop I did mean it as a joke, but I see now how it was sorta rude. I shouldn't have said anything.
(Fafnir lets out a humble bellow that rattles your very bones. Smugly, he looks at you once more. He coughs, perhaps with mirth, as he readies a second outcry. His chest swells with a deep breath and he lets out a mighty ROAAAAAAARRRRR!!)[akey]cbJ7h0btWy35pW3xkgXokcIQxD[/akey]
dreamsk
Veravore
dreamsk
Veravore
2 more Snowflake, and 3 more Diamond Charms. crying
These Diamond Charms are quite the burden!
Somehow I need 3 more diamond charms too. sweatdrop

I'm just thankful I'm lucky enough to get them from the Daily Chance. sweatdrop
Otherwise, I'd have to buy all of mine, and they're getting too spendy! D:
I've gotten all of mine from the DC over the months, havent gotten any lately though. sweatdrop
(Fafnir attacks! Run! Get out of here! This thread is aflame! What did you SAY?!)[akey]cbJ7h0btWy35pW3xkgXokcIQxD[/akey]
ox-Silent Rain-xo
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
ox-Silent Rain-xo
BOMB4Y

*Tackles Bomb4y* you always post links that work thank you bomb dear. *gives a hug*

you really like teasing that dragon don't you!? *smirks*
(Fafnir�s face softens at the mention of his favorite shimmery substance)[akey]cbJ7h0btWy35pW3xkgXokcIQxD[/akey]

is that substance diamonds or snow or diamond like snow you temperamental dragon!

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

ox-Silent Rain-xo
you really like teasing that dragon don't you!? *smirks*
Yup whee

My attacks are rubbish though. Once I only hit 8 points emotion_0A0

Tiny Traveler

18,525 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Lina7Inverse
Well, I have no gcash and I'm not good at "playing the marketplace", so if I need gold I usually just bootygrab/switchem or sell the boxes and trunks that appear on the website. ^o^"

The Dumpster is a surprisingly good place to root in for stuff to sell! Most of the time it's cheap stuff, but sometimes people throw some valuable stuff away.

I found an animated set of cat ears in it a few weeks back. o:

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold
Lina7Inverse
icefox94
Lina7Inverse
icefox94
Lina7Inverse
YuuHeii

Lol, finally. Someone said it! xD
yeah, I wish diamond charms were easier too >v>

icefox94
i know, right? that's my problem too right now. sweatdrop

Yeah. I thought getting the snow charms would be the hardest, but now I'm missing 4 diamonds for the dragon alone! Imagine I even tried buying the pack from Backalley Bargains, but I basically wasted 100mil for 3 heart charms. ^^"

it's not always a waste. my first three bundles got me 2 diamonds and a wildcard. you're luck just wasn't very strong that day.

Guess so, I'm known for my rotten luck. >.< Still, I'm scared to buy another bundle, since I'm not sleeping on cash and it'll take me a while to earn another 100mil. ^^"

how do you earn gold?

Well, I have no gcash and I'm not good at "playing the marketplace", so if I need gold I usually just bootygrab/switchem or sell the boxes and trunks that appear on the website. ^o^"
(Fafnir cannot help but be intrigued by this discussion of glistening whatnots)[akey]cbJ7h0btWy35pW3xkgXokcIQxD[/akey]

Tipsy Nerd

Yamashta
Makyui
Yamashta

Oh. Did you say something first? All I saw was bomb4y's 'uhh excuse me' comment which seemed shitty to me LMFAO
(Fafnir lets out a humble bellow that rattles your very bones. Smugly, he looks at you once more. He coughs, perhaps with mirth, as he readies a second outcry. His chest swells with a deep breath and he lets out a mighty ROAAAAAAARRRRR!!)[akey]cbJ7h0btWy35pW3xkgXokcIQxD[/akey]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff