Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here. Go buy yourself something nice.

Yay! 10g! ^-^ 1 100.0% [ 4447 ]
Total Votes:[ 4447 ]

Shapeshifter

YOU ARE TRESPASSING ON PRIVATE PROPERTY. STAND DOWN. STAND DOWN. STAND DOWN. STAND DOWN. CEASE AND DE[SSSSSHHHKKKK CLICK click]
take you to bed, master? [It begins dragging him roughly, its eye closing like an aperture, slowly, slowly.]

Conservative Sex Symbol

Uh oh! He must have lost his magic. Did people stop believing in him? *closes her eyes and starts chanting* I do believe in fairies! I do believe in fairies! Swoosh'd.

*Looks down at the robot(?), kicking it once* Uh... I'll just leave this here. *Walks away, pretending she saw nothing*

Anxious Browser

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
"What is a lovely beauty such as yourself doing in a place like this? Shall I rouse snow white from her slumber with a kiss?~"

V -
Creia stirred from her injuries at the feeling of being healed. She opened her eyes, dazed and confused to her surroundings. She shakes her head and manages to regain some of her focus. Looking at her savior, it turned out to be an old face: Delores. She breathed a sigh of relief, thankful that it was not her pursuers from her Hierarchy in heaven. Getting up into a sitting position, she turned to Delores with a smile. It held just a small amount of sadness.

"I was pursued by old comrades who were ordered to hunt me down. They were aware of my curse that others had planted in me for loving the demon Ausica al Aradixs and used it to their advantage." She said, grimacing. "Couldn't handle the fight with them having a one-up over me...so I had to flee. I think I lost them for now."

Picking up her sword, she sighed and glanced at her darkened wings and halo above her. Creia valued her pure white wings and golden halo. It served as a constant reminder to be an avatar of justice, but look at her now...

"Delores...To put it simply...This is my punishment for loving a demon..."

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
Delores listened intently to the angel's explanation, nodding in agreement with the angel. She had suspected of such a thing, angels were just and loyal creatures, however they could be so cruel to someone who is considered "tainted" or not of their kin, especially if they were at the very least neutral to demons. It seemed Creia was just unfortunate enough to have her romance with a demon abused by her former comrades. The masked person looked to the ground, her own eyes morose.

"Such is life, I suppose. In some times, people would sacrifice their identity, their occupation, even their own life for the sake of the one they held so dear to their heart. It is only so unfortunate that you and your lover happen to dwell on opposite ends of the species spectrum."

Drawing nearer, she cupped the angel's face in her hands, her voice soft and gently comforting for someone of her kind.

"However, I would not doubt that if the one you care for so much truly loves you back, she would accept you regardless of your curse, regardless of what may have happened to you. You have suffered greatly for your affection, it would only be fair for your sweetheart to return your feelings. It was also for that reason that someone..."

After her speech, Delores got up slowly, unfurling her own tattered, yet somehow still functional wings. While she rarely used them out of practicality and camouflaging her true species, she still felt pride about them. And perhaps the angel needed reassurance that she wasn't the only one who had suffered through something like this. She shut her eyes as she spoke.

"If you wish, you are very much welcome to seek asylum with me. My mansion in undetectable by most beings, and I doubt your comrades would ever suspect you of hiding away with a being such as myself. All I require is your unfaltering trust, and I will treat you with the same respect."

And with that, the sanguine demon took to the skies, leaving the angel below. They would meet again, no doubt. Fate dictated such a thing to occur.

"

It was hunting night for the demon, and this time a nearby woods was her cutting grounds. Whilst on her flight, she spotted a familiar figure faint on the mossy ground, and she immediately landed to examine the person. No, it wasn't a helpless (or perhaps clueless) human who had just fallen asleep unawares, it was a certain angel. Normally she would simply walk past people who could fend for themselves very easily, however...

Delores knelt down next to the comatose angel, and the arcana of the High Priestess began to glow, absorbing energy from it's user. The demon bit her wrist and held it to the angel's mouth, allowing the blood to trickle into her mouth and heal any wounds that may've been present.

"Miss Azule, are you able to hear me? What has happened? Do not be afraid to inform me of what may have caused this."

D r e a m o f B u t t e r f l y ~
Or is life a dream?
User Image
Pixel by dark pillow

Ice-Cold Superhero

18,550 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
"Why are there cards floating around her? Is she one of those magic users? I'd better run..."
Alice attempts to help the lady up but was soon interrupted by the squealing penguin.
" sweatdrop "

Dangerous Lover

SPACESPACESPACE
      Tilly isn't going to mess with this because she looks like trouble. Plus, she has other things on her mind...like getting out of the woods and back to the city.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Howard, gurney mode.
-places tilly on Howard, who has increased in size and can move by rolling without moving tilly-
-walks to nearest town-

Shapeshifter

14,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cool Cat 500
-ignores the unconscious man-
-takes the slime-
Farewell, unfortunate stranger~

Fashionable Shapeshifter

-Takes to an underwater cave and nurses back to health.-
I try to return this creature back to the waters where it belongs.

Tipsy Shoujo

...*slowly slides out permanent marker from behind my back*

Invisible Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
"Just where was she going?"

/CNID touches ears

"Stop that."

Mewling Inquisitor

10,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
Yechh! Refuse from the modern world! Though some of those armored bits might be worth salvaging.

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
To be honest, I'm not sure if I should get involved in this.

I feel something radiating from Monsieur... some sinister form of magic. If I touch him I can tell it'll rebound on me.

I'll call the police and be on my way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces