Total Votes:[ 4447 ]

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
"Someone was little lazy with their work, oh well, better clean up after them."

The nun(?) bends down over the criminal and holds her dagger against the flesh of her neck, but seems rather reluctant.

"Actually, she's a rather beautiful witch, charming even. So before that..."

She lifts Lilyth up and heads deeper into the forest, a wickedly sinful grin plastered on her face...

D r e a m o f B u t t e r f l y ~
Or is life a dream?
User Image
Pixel by dark pillow

Anxious Browser

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
"And so the woman falls into madness..."

Creia stares at the unconscious priestess, who recently acquired a new coat of blood on her. No doubt from her latest victim.

"I should end your life here, but...I learn from my mistakes."

She thinks back to a certain Baku and a bitter smile appears on her face.

"Maybe one day you'll come back...and I will not have to play the villain in white."

Agile Champion

32,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
"An angel?" He rushes over to her side, inspecting her. "No visible wounds....I can't find any sign of poison......her vitals seem stable.......what could have caused this?" He camps out with Kaizer, waiting for her to recover.

Greedy Genius

10,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
^^"Oh? An angel descended from the heaven's here? Painfully from the looks of it."

The tentacles twitch in anticipation, the clawed arm gently caressing her bruised cheek.

"A thousand pardons if I take a little taste. Mmm...wait. Something is wrong. Sadness? Loneliness? These are not the feelings of an angel, no, but of a lost soul, wandering in the dark. Fear not, for I shall ensure you reach safety. The last thing this world needs is another me."

^"Oh goody. Another pompous hero with 'save the world' complex. Time for some munchies."
Om nom nom.

Enduring Paladin

"We've finally found him! Call in the mother ship, he's not escaping this time."

Clever Fox

... *goes through his pockets* Sorry, wolfie. You're on your own. *disappears into the trees*

Alien Prophet

Hm. What happened to you, I wonder. And aren't you cute? *pets fox* Well, I suppose I shouldn't let you die here. You've got a friend to take care of. *places a strange medicine under his tongue and flicks back into the water as he stirs*

Playful Cat

Oh my, gotta get her some water! Fresh water or salt water?

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
Hmm... hey you alive *prods* ...no? >_> <_<

*tears open shirt and prepares to cut open his stomach* Sorry, but I kind of need a new liver...
"... Hmm. I wonder what Dr. Madaraki would think of her. Perhaps as a companion for Adorea."

He picks up the angel and tosses her into a waiting portal nearby. Who knows where that goes!

Feral Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
*gets tangled in wires* "Dammit, what the hell is this mess? Oh-oh god it's a person," shakes, "think if I poured some water on him I'd get electrocuted?"

Incredible Winner

"I will not help them. I will not hurt them, Let nature decide whether she lives or dies."

Shameless Demigod

17,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
"One less of the Undead in the world in 5... 4..."
*her sword takes on a smoky ethereal appearance and begins to wail softly*

Fashionable Partner

12,900 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Oh, goodness.. oh my goodness.... she seems to be in horrible condition, but she doesn't appear dead..
-I struggle to lift her-
Do not worry, I'll attempt to find a way out.
"Poor creature must've fainted trying to find a way out."
Fly up high and see if you can find any herbs for a tonic, that's a good bird. gaia_kittenstar

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff