Welcome to Gaia! ::

How many times have you been married?

Never 0.64707487944682 64.7% [ 7112 ]
Once 0.083249931762351 8.3% [ 915 ]
Oh hell alright let me start counting with Ben over there..... 0.26967518879083 27.0% [ 2964 ]
Total Votes:[ 10991 ]

Normal Student

We had to separate for obvious reasons. You see those sandals? He never took them off - ever. Obviously I cannot be with a man whom wears sandals all year round.

Enduring Champion

18,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Champion 300
They just didn't seem to love me anymore.
Or did they ever?

Lavish Ladykiller

They could not tame me.

This thread is now the territory of the greatest Bancho in the world!

Profitable Entrepreneur

3,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
I could not tame her.

Elfin Bro

With her being a magical- girl; our house was frequently the target of her enemies. I loved her alot, but the home repairs had gotten much too pricey.

Heroic Duck

He swore up and down to me and Frank that he was only dressed like a hipster for work. I believed it for a month. THEN! burning_eyes I found him at the mall on his day off in those hipster rags! User Image I did laundry while he was at work yesterday; he knows he had other clothes to choose from. What's he doin' at the mall on his day off all dressed in hipster rags?

Jeering Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
She kept whipping me and let's be honest here, not really my thing.
He sunk my battleship!

Cheery Genius

"As much as I love films about giant monsters, staying in a healthy relationship with one is a bit too difficult even for me."

Heroic Duck

He took my whip and went all Christian Grey on me.
My a** still hurts. It was embarrassing wincing in the office where I was signing the divorce papers.

Tipsy Fairy

27,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
She hit me with her whip everytime I hit or stepped on her duck accidentally.
My view is limited to what my probe-eye sees, so it happened more than once that he was outside my vision.

Strawberry

His hair reminded me all too much of the hedges, and in my defense I wasn't crossing any kinky lines, I was marking my territory.

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
"She parties way too much. Contrary to what she believed, my life is not all fun and games."

Elfin Bro

Neither of us remembered the drunken 'spur-of-the-moment' wedding. When we remembered about it the next day or two we decided to keep the arrangement as a joke until it fell flat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff