Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Prophet

When I say "******** the police", I don't mean "******** traffic tickets."

I mean, "******** the prison-industrial complex. ******** debtor's prisons. ******** kids-for-cash. ******** racial profiling. ******** the criminalisation of homelessness. ******** the war on drugs. ******** militarisation. ******** police brutality."

Cops can be good people. Cops can care about justice.
But as long as they work for a system that is specifically designed to exploit vulnerable populations, there can be no such thing as a "good cop".

Right now it's easier to shunt unwanted populations out of sight, than it is to care for our brothers and sisters.
Kumbaya, ********.

Cheerful Character

My catholic faith

Chubby Cutie

37,650 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Squish Squish 500
  • The Sweetest 250
I am so glad markiplier picked the organization he did to raise money for.
I have a very close relationship to bi-polar disorder, and it's very upsetting how unaware people are...
Depression still gets a bad rep and lots of misunderstandings, but a lot of people don't even really understand what bi-polar disorder is. They just think it's simply going back and forth between happy and sad, but it's so much more than that.

I don't have a lot of money to just be throwing around willy-nilly, but I was able to donate a good amount to the cause. And it's exciting to see how much has been raised in just the past 8 hours! I've been attached to this since the stream started, and I'm prepared to stay up really late if I have to, just to see it through until the end.

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Clementine for best anime death of all time.

I guess she got a little too... "close" and "personal" with Ainz-sama. HUEHUEHUE.

I can't be the only one hype about Overlord right?

Dedicated OTP

((Maybe I need some new glasses, I keep taking them off when I'm on the computer or reading now since they bother me.))

King Lionheart

It gets tiring being with someone who constantly undermines you.

Seriously.
I put down my headset if you want to say something to me, but if I'm going to say something to you all you have to say is you've heard/seen it before, whatever.
If I want to get hyped about the Suicide Squad movie, you constantly shoot it down.
And when the news came that one of my former teachers and coworkers died, all you did was shoot it down by saying that it wasn't personal. Ugh.
It's gotten to the point that I hate hearing your voice so much that I want to sink my nails into your throat every time you speak.

I don't want to stifle anyone's free speech rights. I want to be someone you can talk to.
Don't ******** abuse it.

Cold Snowflake

I wonder if an elder flower birthday cake will be yummy.

Meep Chan's Significant Otter

Shark

Sorry allen
gonna be angel trash for a bit

Surprisingly I had a lot of the stuff for this lying around
I can't say I'm not relieved that the more or less monochrome limitation for color scheme is gone for a bit T vT

Shameless Exhibitionist

most likely not worth a read sweatdrop just whats come to mind this morning after the past few months and last night especially.

I wish the people i really deeply care about came even close to feeling the same way. Even if someone would just show it a little, even if its still not even close to as much, Id be thankful. Maybe then I wouldn't be feeling so alone lately. But then again I guess Im just not compelling enough, I mean maybe the people i love are just cooler than me and its just easier for me to love them rather than the other way around.

Shirtless Codger

20,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I wonder how often stores rotate their gachapon.

Chubby Cutie

37,650 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Squish Squish 500
  • The Sweetest 250
when i'm feeling alone and confused, I just ask myself... what would naruto do?

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
Dude, you are not what I thought you were. o.o

Hungry MolaMola

Midnight golfing and cooffee! The more poor souls, the merrier!~ @u@
It ends at 10:50 tomorrow.

Duck

"Do these look okay together?"

I dunno mom, you're asking the girl who you scolded for not combining her hair earlier. Let's just go. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff