Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meep Chan's Significant Otter

Shark

I think I'm sticking to using the OOC name as a main for the account. It's easier to change characters that way and less confusing..
Though it was/is nice to have a name that relates to the avatar..

-indecisive-

Beloved Rabbit

This can't be...

Fridays and saturdays are the best days for me because I get to watch my favorite anime but... I'm feeling tired and depressed to do so.

Not these two days please...

Le rant rant rent//Bricked. Rant.

I'm just so so so so so so concerned about things IRL that it keeps making me feel like... ... empty. I know if God wills, things will be okay but... Its just unfair. I used to have many other places to socialize but I just left them all due to my studies so this is the only place I come to.

People brag about their college and universities so much that it stings a person like me.
Its not my fault if I'm not able to pay for my exams because of problems.
I'm sick of people bragging.

And its not about that, what bothers me the most is that... I have to be happy irl and here while others get to express themselves.
Its just that... there are days when... your brain cancels the happy command, it just... won't even obey that command like an exe file that wouldn't work because of some error in the system. Some days I can't even force myself to be happy... ... ... and ... I think its just unfair that... I can't even talk to someone about it because I don't want to feel awkward or make them feel bad.

I try to be nice... I am nice and its just unfair how people can't see that and just... their perspective about people is so inverted... its just unfair.

I'm so sorry I ranted there... I've got a lot in my mind going on right now and I just don't know who to talk about this. Sorry.

Feral Monster

I'm trying to motivate myself to get up and eat since I have things to do today, but I literally can't. emotion_facepalm

Also, I'm really in the mood to sing today.

Beloved Rabbit

I'M GONNA CRY A RIVER!!!! THE NEW EPISODE OF CHARLOTTE WAS EXCELLENT!!!!

One might say that needed more than 4 episodes for their next mission BUT THEY TACKLED IT ALL IN 1 ******** EPISODE!!! IT WAS ******** BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Thank God, and thanks Charlotte, my mood is changed now!!! I'm happy now~!!! ^-^)9

GAAAAHHH!!!! I WANNA RE-WATCH IT!!! THAT WAS EXCELLENT AND CUTE!!!! T^T)9

Chubby Cutie

37,650 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Squish Squish 500
  • The Sweetest 250
1. the human body is amazing

2. WHY CAN'T ANY CUTE BACKGROUNDS BE AFFORDABLE I AM SO BROKE

Feral Monster

I have a job interview today and the anxiety is real. gonk

Edit: So apparently I got the job.

Rampaging Kitten

I get three days off and I spent them in bed. rofl
I need to find a hobby ASAP.

Chubby Cutie

37,650 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Squish Squish 500
  • The Sweetest 250
I wonder what my cat's thinking about rn
Finally my ID!!!...also yes I know there's mac & cheese here...but nothing can replace delicious delicious rice.

Dreamer

33,350 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
I hope people don't find it creepy that I tip personal posts because I think it's really interesting to hear about other WGer's lives

King Lionheart

I find it a matter of hilarity and sadness that the adherents of a religion that teaches "thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor" (commonly simplified to "thou shalt not lie") can suffer from some of the most rank dishonesty ever and even worse, it's often in the name of the religion itself. And while you might chalk it up to ignorance, some of it is so blatant such as little things like time and money that I can safely make an exception to Hanlon's razor here. Maybe it's coincidence, but I dunno. It's all about control, and you can't control someone without deceiving them.

Ghostly Loiterer

I need friends to play Exploding Kittens with. gonk

Chubby Cutie

37,650 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Squish Squish 500
  • The Sweetest 250
wow, i suck so bad at replying to people

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
My cat is slowly becoming stranger as he grows older, his behavior just surprises me anymore.

Dangerous Lover

SPACESPACESPACE
      UGH...THIS SONG...MAKES ME WANT TO DANCE.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff