Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hungry MolaMola

I don't own a vehicle and I didn't come out to chase you in a game of tag throughout the entirety of downtown all day. If you don't stay in one spot this time, I'm just going to go eat at a place of my choosing and go home.

Stubborn Protagonist

18,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
>Be 3D artist
>Get dizzy headaches playing in first person.
>Learning about game engine
>Game Engine's in-play tutorials all in first person.

emotion_8c

Cold Creature

Mann, I hope things will be better today.

Beloved Rabbit

Lady luck is a b***h, lady luck is a b***h, lady luck is an illegitimate biiiiiiiitch- Oh?

o .o) > .<) o .o)

Is that...

THE NEW EPISODE OF AOHARU X KIKANJU!??!?!?!?

WAAAHHH!!!! Must contain, must contain... @ o@)

I shall try watching it later... YES. OH MY GOD!!!! @ w@)9

Rampaging Kitten

There's no book on reserve for my class?!
I'm totally going to fail. burning_eyes

Chubby Cutie

37,650 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Squish Squish 500
  • The Sweetest 250
i just really wish gaia would have more chubby leg mods

like... a bare-leg poissonne leg mod would be sO CUTE
i'm tired of having my avis of sarah have thin-legged mods just because the selection of big-legged mods is so tiny

Beloved Rabbit

Oooookay.

As much I didn't care for the characters in Until Dawn. (I keep writing it "Damn" lol 8D)
After meeting the cast and seeing the real people that the characters were based on... I felt instantly like caring and attached to all the characters now! xD

The character of Sam! Hayden Panettiere!!! She is sooooo pretty, beyond pretty! Her face... s-she's just so flawless, cute and precious!!! emotion_kirakira
I thought that was just in the game thanks to CGI but IRFL she really is pretty!!! 83
Also the fact that I only liked Sam in the game, she's brave, less drama and more action plus dare-dev-...angel...face...cutie...love. c:

And COME ON!!! Megan Martin is way prettier IRL than what she looks like in the game. In game as Jessica, SO ANNOYING!!! emotion_bigvein

Either way. I care for them now. Just not... jessica and... emily but IRL, they look sweet. 8/

Chubby Cutie

37,650 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Squish Squish 500
  • The Sweetest 250
i can definitely tell that the hearing in my left ear is getting worse and worse, which kinda sucks since... well, i'm already deaf in my right ear
like, i'm used to being deaf in one ear and it never really bothered me because i was born with absolutely no hearing whatsoever in one, but.. it's bothering me lately, just because i'm finding myself saying 'what???' and turning my left side towards people more and more
it's so embarrassing sometimes

i mean, i'm lucky, i could be deaf in both ears, but it still sucks for me so w/e

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
i should start packing. seriously.

Hellraiser

Six more wake ups and then school is done for a bit.

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
The political humor in Robotek oh gosh. rofl

Cold Creature

Feral Monster

There's nothing more irritating than someone telling you that "You could be pretty if you tried". Like, I don't even know what to say to that.

Edit: Feeling woke as hell rn

Chubby Cutie

37,650 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Squish Squish 500
  • The Sweetest 250
wow, I just really do not care at all today
gaia_kittenstar

King Lionheart

Okay, I give up.
I thought I could live without you. I thought I'd be better off without you, in fact.
That I'd be able to return some semblance of order to my life once I'd given you up.
But after several sleepless nights and lethargic days I realize how foolish I was.
Even though you wore my heart out and gave me headaches and made me sick to my stomach, you gave me the strength to keep going.
You win, coffee. Please love me again.
*downs an entire tumbler of coffee and blasts some Badfinger*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas