Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Rabbit

Halp.

They fought again.

I feel like I'm stuck in the titanic that is yet to sink and all I can do is grab the lifetube and jump into the icy water.

Why must it come to this point?

We're all into this. We're all together in this titanic.

Then why fight? Why can't we understand each other and encourage each other to be hopeful?

I drink down my anger too! God knows how much blood I've burned! I maybe young but I'm a human too!

Stop assuming things about each other and start understanding!

I wish you all were mature instead of me and if it had to me being the mature one, then I wish I was the bread-winner.

I wanna sleep now. My right arm hurts...
Must finish this. I can do it. emotion_donotwant

Chubby Cutie

37,650 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Squish Squish 500
  • The Sweetest 250
1499 gc for the kin recolors?
HA
HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
no.

Ice-Cold Superhero

18,550 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
I'm wondering if senpai actually likes talking to me or if he's just doing it out of pity.

Meep Chan's Significant Otter

Shark

Last day and still no luck at the Nyaruma egg.
Damn

How does a Nyaruma drop a kitsune/ Tanuki tho

Dangerous Lover

SPACESPACESPACE
      To grind away in lake kin or play in the WGs? Choices need to be made. /cries

Toxic Noob

how far can one go until they reach true shrek potential

when can i say "dis me swamp"?

Chubby Cutie

37,650 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Squish Squish 500
  • The Sweetest 250
now jesus has me thinking about the shrek valentine's book i saw on the dollar rack outside the library
i was so upset that i forgot my wallet at home
it had stickers, activities, and valentines and ....everything

...i hope it's still there tomorrow. life has no meme-ing without that book.

Beloved Rabbit

I'm ****ing tired now. I've had ****ing ENOUGH. I just wanna ****ing go into another dimension of freedom and happiness. ****ing SICK of everyone's demanding s**t. Oh dear God!!! Please help me get the job I always wanted to do SO I CAN GET THE **** OUT OF HERE!!!
I should change my profile. But I don't feel ambitious enough to change everything right now, so I'm just gonna change the music.

*Later*
Okay, fine, I'll barely edit everything else.

Feral Monster

When I get angry I claw at my throat. That being said, I've been way too angry lately. Actually, I've been way too emotional in general. I think I need to see a therapist.

Shopper

I'm thinking about the friends I'll never have and about the friends I've lost. I've been a terrible friend and am at a loss.

Beloved Rabbit

[******** it all. I'm gonna treat myself with cold orange juice once this all over.

Rampaging Kitten

Yay, last night of work for the week. heart

Salty Cat

I hope the world continues acknowledging that while I can't for the life of me listen to someone lecture for four hours, I'm damn good at the things that I do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff