Welcome to Gaia! ::

Humorist

I maybe not old in many community standard (especially among G.I. Joe and Transformers collectors which many people are in their 30s or 40s) but I sometimes think I'm too old for this site. Most of the 80+ people on my friendlist are younger than me... It's like... only 3-4 people in the list are in the same age group as myself. And I nowadays I have zero interesting in "attacking each other" or "playing" action/lite-RPs in all the threads I'm being a regular with.

I dunno. But good friends are good so I won't leave... I just feeling too old for this site sometimes.

King Lionheart

I need to learn how to write good riffs.
There's ice cream in the fridge and I want to eat it so bad. But..the consequences...the consequences. The last time I decided to ignore being lactose my stomach hurt for hours....but the ice cream..it looks so good. Should I just smell it? eek Would that help? Maybe a tiny taste. emotion_omnomnom No...but...the ice cream. emotion_dowant

Edit: I made a horrible mistake! gonk

Profitable Prophet

EVERYTHING IS SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS

EVERYTHING

LIKE WOAH THERE BRAIN
SLOW DOWN W/ THAT SEROTONIN PRODUCTION

U GETTIN GIDDY AS ********
OH YEAH, I forgot The Evil Within was supposed to have a DLC.

Shopper

I can't believe I'm almost reaching 20 years old. High school just felt like seconds ago.. and yes it's a crazy thought I have anyway gonk

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
"How did this become my reality?"
I ask myself
as the child in front of me
screams and wails
when he is denied the toy
and is instead asked to listen
carefully

"How did i end up here?"
I asked myself
as the mother tries and fails
to answer our questions
because her son
is now rolling on the floor
crying like a spoiled child
that he is

Thirteenth Star

I need a break. A long one.

Rampaging Kitten

How come every website I go to as behind the scenes drama with Admins? Dammit Reddit, I just want to go onto Askreddit and find people who feel the same way I feel about waffles. ;w;

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
Why do you expect me to have done the same things you have? No I did not have those game consoles when I was little. No I did not watch all those "cool, awesome, funny" kid shows in my childhood. No I never had a boyfriend. No I don't go clubbing or drinking or smoking. No the biggest amounts of worries I had was not "Omg are they gonna judge me in high school if my iPod was old?". No I do not over-pity myself and diagnose myself with mental illnesses.
No, b***h.

Beloved Rabbit

//Yawns

It scares me to think that my left arm is getting easily and horribly numb nowadays. Is it because I hit my head on my left arm? Wow, typing it here makes it sound so stupid! xD
Anyway, I woke up with my left arm completely numb to the point I couldn't feel my fingers or move them but seriously I always sleep with my left arm on my forehead and this never happened so bad!! ; -;

Dangerous Lover

SPACESPACESPACE
      Lol. Carl Poppa

Adventuring Dragon

17,325 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Less than two hours until my 1-month summer vacation from work begins!

Blackwidow114's Fangirl

Formal Warlord

19,900 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
It would be reaaaal nice if my boyfriend could let me know if he wasn't going to be home until kingdom come. //angry muttering

King Lionheart

Well s**t.

I wasn't realistically expecting a big name big to sign with us. Though that would've been nice.
LaMarcus Aldridge is turning 30 and probably wants a winner. DeAndre Jordan has had success with the Clippers.
Marc Gasol... yeah, after what happened to big brother Pau here, not happening.

I wasn't, however, expecting Robert Sacre to end up as our starting 5, which is probably gonna happen.
Not only did we fail to land Monroe (my most realistic target, and whom I think we should've pursued more fervently before he signed with the Bucks), we even lost Ed Davis to the Blazers.
Hell, at least the Knicks are probably getting Robin Lopez. That way he can join his brother in the Big Apple, right?

And sure, it would be nice to have Kobe play SF in his old age, right? Let Clarkson and Russell start as our backcourt.
Except the SF position has two-way monsters like Kevin Durant, Kawhi Leonard, Paul George and LeBron James (LeBron is prolly better as a PF, but with KLove and Tristan he's likely to be more SF this year) and the SG position is James Harden and mostly good-but-not-great players (let's be real, that includes Klay Thompson and Gordon Hayward).

Lord help the Lakers this season. emotion_facepalm
Maybe next year. Maybe D'Angelo Russell and Julius Randle turn into stars, Anthony Brown becomes Khris Middleton, Robert Upshaw gets his head on straight and then LA becomes more lucrative.
But the way things are, are we even getting to 30 wins this year, especially in a tough West?
Probably not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces