reality is drifting away
woops
there it goes

Stubborn Protagonist

18,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ugh, I hear something scratching in/on/near the wall and I hope it's just a damn junebug. gonk

Beloved Rabbit

These talk shows... are so... BORING.

I don't care about your shitty branded clothes.

Athebyne's Partner

Big Member

Since my sister is studying French, maybe I should swap out all her music on her phone for Eths's discography while she isn't looking.

I'm such a horrible older sibling.

I should post on this account more often...

Cold Creature

Humorist

AYYYYYYYYY SERENA SLAM

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
this is good.

i am actually getting some work done.
So you're ok with your boyfriend threatening us because you cut up his shoes since you thought he was cheating on you. But wait, this is s**t you always do. Once again you don't care about the people you drag down because you're young and wah wah. b***h you're not even 20 yet. Mom should toss your a** on the streets since you're "better than everybody."

King Lionheart

Okay something is seriously wrong with either Gaia or the latest version of Flash.

How am I supposed to make my junk food/Taconado avi now? D;

Hungry MolaMola

Yvvvvooooonnn of the Yukon, halpless volunteer!

ARgghhh! Another children's theme song has wriggled its way out from the recesses of my mind and won't stop playing now. I seriously don't need this right now. gonk

V-- Aww man Birdie, I'm sorry that you have you have to go through that so much. ; n;

Beloved Rabbit

^- Nyeh, its okay. You don't have to apologize. I'm sorta... kinda... well I'm still not used to it but at least it goes away after sometime... or days. 8D I just drank some weird spice tea for it and I feel kinda better now~ :3

Oh no. Another anxiety attack and trouble breathing again... my chest feels painful and congested again... GGGAAAAHHHH!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!
Coffee, why do you hate my stomach so much? ily coffee why do you do this to me. gonk

King Lionheart

I am mortified that Salman Khan of all people is saying that 0/0 is indeterminate and that many people believe it.

I watched his video of his argument and it is just fanciful exploration that only works if we are willing to throw associativity out the window and completely redefine multiplication and division, not just "extend" them.

I dunno, maybe I shouldn't be this hung up on terminologies. This is a relatively small matter compared to students abusing L'Hôpital's rule and dysfunctional teaching/testing systems. But still.

Man I wish I didn't have "someone on the internet is wrong" syndrome but math. I just love math too much. emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff