Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loiterer

I got three free spoons today. It must be a sign. But for what purpose? AND AT WHAT COST?
Allison Road, you say?
I can't wait to see the let's plays of it.

Wait a minute, THAT'S the pre-alpha gameplay?
Dang, that's a nice-looking game. Not very spooky though. Especially when the guy just slowly turns and casually walks away from the ghost. I'm sure they'll make improvements. It looks good as it is anyway.

*Something unrelated*
You don't get it? Did you even try? : |

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Who says mobile gaming sucks?

Brave Frontier Global and Japan are legit, Tiny Tower, Slayin, Nimble Quest, Trivia Crack, hell even The Infiniy Blade Series, they're all legit games.

But alas, PC Master Race.

Feisty Duck

First of all, a note to anyone who may actually read this: I am really effing drunk...you know when touching feels wonderful and there is a constant tingling in your toes. If you don't know this feeling, drink gin.

I am a little upset....weeeellll, not a little...I feel like I am often ignored or just barely tolerated here....I try to do what others do but then like it makes other people think I am belittling the first person...I really am not. I am really trying to fit in but I have all these anxieties and they really, agh, words.

This isn't the time or place, I guess.

I just really want to fit in here.

v Thanks.

Kappinochi's Husband

^ Aww, I'm sorry you feel that way. D:

Payo did a really nice job drawing my baby sister. So adorkable~

Beloved Rabbit

I like walking in the corridor with my shoulder against the wall, its comfortable and relaxing... now I just notice that there's a black fading line on the wall just where my shoulder would be since my current shirt is black. Mind you the wall's off-white.

I'm gonna get scolded~

Also, there's a shooting pain in my chest I don't know why and I don't want to know why. talk2hand

Shy Friend

That employer I had an interview with should have called me by now... Hmm...

If I can't get a job there, I'm kind of out of options...

Stubborn Protagonist

18,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Pixar: Hey, wanna feel feels for your feels?
Me: No?
Pixar: Too bad.

Eloquent Gaian

Love, thy name is Bailey's. And you taste like vanilla cinnamon goodness~ heart

King Lionheart

I need more bands like Mikkel Sandager-era Mercenary in my life.

Actually, I need more Mikkel Sandager in my life. Just not that poorly produced, Warrel Dane-wannabe crap he did with One Machine.
I'm having problems with my eyes again but I don't know what to do. If I start talking about it my family is going to laugh at me. Literally. In other news I turn 22 this month. yum_puddi

Beloved Rabbit

I want cotton candy! >:U

Humorist

I can't wait to see more new Star Wars action figures at the SDCC.
Oh, good. He rescheduled the due date. Now I don't have to worry about getting that done today.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff