Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Bum

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG a z ex i n t o x t h ex e y e sx o fx t h ex u n k n o w n

Outfit: CasualxXxXxXxXxXxMood: IntimidatedxXxXxXxXxXxCrush: No one

Delve deeper
                              • Gaze into my soul

xx.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Melanie sighed as she looked at the clock. She must have dozed off, because it was past time to be in class. turd biscuits...I better hurry, I'm not sure how strict this place is... she thought as she stood up groggily wiping her eyes. Mel sprung her arms into the air stretching which made her slightly light headed so she sat back down and pulled a water bottle out of her backpack that she had left out on her bed. After slowly sipping for a minute she got up and walked to her new closet. It wasn't nearly as large as the one back home so she had far less clothes hung as she'd liked but she pulled out a nice Grey outfit. She looked in the mirror for a moment, checking if she thought she looked alright. She proceeded to the washroom, remembering she hadn;t showered, so she unclothed and hopped in. After letting herself rinse off she grabbed for her shampoo but hadn't put it in there from her bags yet. CRAP! it's going to be so cold... she thought, then stepped out, dripping onto the rug on the floor, she toweled off lazily and put it back on the toilet and dashed into the room on her toes to her bag. She looked at the door and saw it was locked so she smiled then grabbed her toiletres and walked back into the shower and finished up ten minutes later. After drying and getting re-dressed she brushed her hair and teeth and did her makeup. She was finally ready but she was SOOOO late.
                        Mel grabbed her bag and dashed into the hall and to the elevator. Once arriving on the ground floor she found a map and figured out where her class was. She dashed off to class, ignoring everyone around her. when she got to the door she bit her lip nervously. then opened it and stepped in. She wasn't sure where to sit....Mel looked around at the other students. They looked much more put together then her and it was rather intimidating.Her teacher had her back to her currently but saw scribbles on the board.

• ObeseOctopusCock

xx.Sorry I am posting late, but No one told me the thread was open!!! > <"

Perfect Reveler

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Alexander Daemon

Alexander sighed and rolled his eyes. His day did not start like he wanted. First he had to teach geometry and then... this. He saw a couple other students coming in. Twincest, huh? I thought I'd never see that outside of books or movies. Then a bright idea sparked in his mind and a very small, sly smile appeared on his lips. He got up, walked to one of the student's desks and sat on chair behind it. For all intents and purposes, the way he was sitting behind his desk, he looked like a college student.

Alexander looked at the call rooster. Okay, Jamie. You sit down He waited for a few seconds. He exageratedly looked at his watch. Then he decided to stop pretending to wait. Well, Prof. Jessie. What are you waiting for? Class started you know... Today's lesson is about vectors in a three-dimensional space
This was an all-win situation. Best case scenario, the kid was a good teacher and Alexander wouldn't have to teach geometry. Worst case scenario, he'll at least have had some fun
User Image

Solomon

Solomon saw yet another student walk in. That makes three he thought as he eyed the student. She looked nice enough to be...well, nice. He grabbed a pencil from his pocket and tapped it on the desk. He needed something to do. The silence was killing him. Then his eyes wandered onto the teacher. Solomon was quite anxious to see what the teacher's answer would be. Since the boy came to her for a class change, she must be somebody important. After a second or two, Solomon went back to his previous position and rested his head on his free hand, still tapping the pencil.

Adorable Fatcat

7,625 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

█████████H I! xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxo
xoxoxxoxoxxxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxo My name is A L Y S O N x R E I N H E A R T H
call me A L Y, by the way...

Alyson's alarm clock started to ring - LOUDLY. She sat at the side o the bed, scratching her eyes and yawning at the same time. She glanced at the clock and closed her eyes again. "Wait...." Aly immediately looked at the clock and was startled. The girl immediately stood up, "OH MY! I am late!" as she immediately went inside the bathroom to take a bath, obviously. After doing her morning routine, she put on some decent clothes. "Shirt, check! Pants, check! Check Check Check!" Aly ran to the door and realized she forgot her school bag. Aly grabbed her bag near her bed and went out the room shutting it close.

Aly ran across the classrooms, searching for her class. "They said it was Math.. but where is it?!" She looked for the right room passing one after the other. French... English.. Science... Nah. Nah. Nah. AHA! Math She gulped before coming inside and looked at the staring students. "Wow, I am not a criminal!" she whispered to herself. "I am sorry sir..." she sat in the vacant seat. Awkward

{ OOC : none. }

Cara Thomson

The first sound Cara heard in the morning was her parakeet, rather than the usual alarm. Rolling over, she looked at the time and her eyes widened. "What?! Why didn't it go off...well, never mind," she sighed. Getting up, she paused to run a finger over Roxy's pale pink feathers in thanks for waking her. Pulling on a simple dress and running out of her room, she stopped to examine her schedule. After another run, she arrived, slightly winded, and nearly ran into another girl who was exiting the room.

"Sorry!" Cara swayed a bit as she stepped back, but managed to avoid falling or crashing into her classmate. She gave the girl a nervous smile as they passed each other, thinking that she must look disheveled and uncoordinated. Walking into class, she found an empty seat and looked at the people around her rather than the board. There would be so much to learn here, and that wasn't even including academics.

ooc: Sorry for the late post, it's been a long couple of days...

Beloved Fatcat

User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::moOD//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBorID AnNoyED TiReD
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::WheRe-aBouTs//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX CHeMiSTry.....
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::tHe SoNg iN my HeA D;;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX haTe YoU

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

xxxxxxxxChase's eyebrow's raised as a man walked into the room, labeling himself as a teacher before staring at them. Mr. Crowley looked more like a homeless man than an educator. And this school was suppose to have the best? Chase's mood wasn't getting any better, and this teacher seemed like an idiot. Asking for a cigarette? Was smoking even allowed on campus?! Wasn't this going to be fun? Chase let his head fall to the desk with an aggravated sigh. It wasn't going to be a very good day.

OutOfCoke//; Short sorry ^ ^;
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
x
x
x
x
x

ℯɳɲ℩ℯ σȶȶℯℓ℩ɳℯ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸... .•:´¨•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▐ █ ███████ ██████ ██████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"ჷɧℯ ѡɑs ɠʘɳℯ ɓℯғʘɼℯ ɩ ℯʋℯɼ ɠʘʈ ʈʘ sɑץ, 'ℓɑץ ɧℯɼℯ, ɱץ ℓʘʋℯ. ϒʘυ'ɼℯ ʈɧℯ ʘɳℓץ sɧɑҏℯ ɩ'ℓℓ ҏɼɑץ ʈʘ, ℐℯʓℯɓℯℓ...'"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▐ █ ███████ ██████ ██████████

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

She didn't even realize what Evelynn had did in real time as it had happened so quickly, but when she did, she glanced once more at the girl with the long black hair and rather buxom chest before removing herself from the doorway. The door closed though didn't slam before Pennie found Eve hurrying down the hallway, and that was enough for her. She rushed off after her, calling out her name in attempts to make her stop and luckily since Pennie's legs were longer than Evelynn's, she caught up to her in no time, however she was still a bit away so Pennie reached out and grasped at the girls wrist, "Eve. Wait..." With her immaculate control, she pulled her aside out of direct sight and into the stair well doorway. Pennie crouched down a bit so she could better look at the face Evie was trying to hide, "What happened back there?"

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
User Image

...Moxie Pilote...

User Image

Her attention was snatched away from her desk as some one entered the room and addressed her. With a soft sigh of exasperation, she removed her glasses from her face to let them hang from around her neck. Propping her face up in one hand on the desk, she peered at the male in a rather bored fashion as if she knew this was coming. "Justify yourself on how you think you'd be better with out the class, which class you want in lieu and why. Also, who was the teacher." She simply stared at him, one leg crossing over her opposing knee as she awaited an excuse from him, expecting it to be audacious so she could deny his request.

User Image

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
User Image
User ImageY'know, normally I charge girls to kiss me...

Oliver sighed heavily, so not wanting to be here. His presence just seemed to grow more and more miserable as each new student entered his class. As his thoughts wandered to other things that were definitely not related with school, he smiled for a brief moment before sitting straight and standing from his seat. Smoothing down his sweater, he spoke just as lazily as he did when he had first introduced himself, "You kids can do whatever you want today. I don't want to be here any more than you do." And with that statement he grabbed his keys from his desk, threw them up in the air and caught them again before giving a wink to the class and slipping out the door and down the corridor, probably off to meet some girl to fool around with.

...but for you, I'll make an exception.
User Image

Divorced Shapeshifter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
кιαкι янєℓ ~:~

. . .

He took a minute, trying to retain his cold facade around Amaia and spoke to the teacher after clearing his throat. "I don't need to take french. You could give me the final right now and I'd pass it without any effort. As for what I want in lieu you can put me right here. Maybe taking english will make me more... Sociable. The teacher was Mr. Oliver Parker. I refuse to be taught by someone that can't take their job seriously." He gripped the strap of the messenger bag that hung over his shoulder, looking at the teacher through listless eyes.

. . .

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
A m a i a A u s t e r l i t z. . .

♪♫

User Image

Amaia had watched the teacher move to her desk and sit without speaking which caused the

tiniest and most elated smile to cross her features and in an instant, her head dropped down on the

desk, falling asleep instantly. A deep breath left her, the smile slowly fading and long-lasting.

However, she heard the door slam and a new voice sound in the previously peaceful classroom.

With a soft groan of irritation, she sat slowly upright to glare at whomever it was that awoke her,

and what she came upon didn't surprise her in the least; the boy from yesterday. Sitting back

in her seat as she listened to the boy's plea, she huffed amusedly, this time in a taunting way

and folded her sleeves over her chest before speaking out, addressing the teacher though

her eyes were locked on Kiaki, "Say no, and definitely don't allow him in this

class. He'll disrupt your flow of teaching and be nothing but a headache, trust me."

Divorced Shapeshifter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
кιαкι янєℓ ~:~

. . .

He winced hard as Amaia's words hit him like a brick, causing a visible cringe to take his features. He tried and failed to check the action. Why was it that he was letting this girl affect him? He never let anyone even fluster him slightly but for some reason this girl was able to twist him up. "Y-you be quiet..." His tone was less cold that usual and just barely held an odd sadness to it. Something it had never had before.

. . .

Tipsy Sex Symbol

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SAVANNAH THURLOW

Ice blue eyes watched out the window through thick lashes at the clouds as the black limo made it's way through the gates to her new school. Unlike most students coming to this school, Van was looking forward to it. She had done so much in her life time, and going to school was never part of her life, she was home schooled for the most part. She wanted to do something new, so since she got accepted, she figured she would take the chance. Soon the car slowed to a stop and the small brunette girl stepped out. The drive got out of the car and walked around to take the bags out of the trunk. Van walked around to his side and smiled, giving the man a hug. He was much larger than her, but most people were. Van stood at a short five foot two inches tall and only weighed about one hundred and twelve pounds.

Taking all her bags with ease, she headed to the front doors of the school and made her way to the main office where she gathered her dorm key, her schedule and a map of the building. She quietly made her way to the dorm floors and then looked at the doors, counting out loud as she passed them. "Room 1249, 1251, ah ha! 1253" She set her bags down and unlocked the door, dragging her belongings into the room and then sighed, not wanting to put her things away. She sat there for a couple moments before finally willing herself to unpack and organize all of her things. Boomer would be sent here within the next few days, she needed to get settled in for a few days before trying to deal with a puppy.

Grabbing her sketch book and pencils, she placed them on her bed and searched through her closet for some clothing. Once she found a pair of cut off denim shorts, and a white tank top and a pair of sneakers, she got dressed and then left the dorm with her sketch book in hand. She wanted to find a nice place to sketch until class began. She made it outside fairly easy and then went straight to the garden where she plopped herself down on the ground.

A single flower caught her eye, so she began sketching it in silence. She was at peace and loving it. She looked up every now and then noticed all the other students around moving towards the building. Must be time for class.. She thought to herself. She grabbed up her things and jogged to class. She went pulled out her schedule. "Dr. Crowely's Chemistry. Great, I love chemistry." She said to herself, still in mid jog. She read the doors and soon made it to the class, she walked in, smiling at the other students, then plopped herself down in an empty desk. Van pulled out her sketch book and finished working on the flower that she had started before class. Her long brown curls fell off her shoulder and onto the desk, hiding her face as she shaded and enhanced the lines.

[[So long, sorry guys! Intros are my worst, they'll get better I promise! Also, hello, my name is Sidney! I look forward to role playing with you guys!]]
GreenDayVamp
User Image
~Jordan Jacobs~
~the Black Jaguar~
User Image

Jordan rolled her eyes as kitten left.what a whore she thought as the girl left. why the h*** did she snap at me for anyway? The only thing I can think of is shes jelly. Jordan then noted a kinda cute guy walked into the room. She smiled her cocky smile then put her feet up on the desk. d*** all the arguing made her boobs hurt she then unzipped her dress a little more not knowing part of her black lacey was sticking out. She then gave a sigh as the teacher left. she could use this time to box or other do other forms of fighting. when she couldn't male her mind up she turned to the male that enter the room before the argument and said "yo you with the face! What you ganna do now that picker's left? Then got out a cigaret stuck it in her mouth before lighting it then toke a drag and held it between 2 fingers.
User Image
~Jordan's outfit~
~Jaguar her Kitten~
User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEvelynn Ariel Clayton

Tell me...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tell me...How far would you go...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tell me...How far would you go...To prove you were alive?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evelynn shook her head at first, doing her best to stay from Pennie, not wanting to cause the other any trouble. The girl was small though, it was inevitable that the other would catch her. By the time she was pulled into that stairwell, her body was shaking so bad she could barely stand. At first she thought to remain silent, but as Pennie bent down, it was a battle that she already knew she would lose. She wanted... needed to spill everything. It was like a fire burning away at her core. "I-I don't know what came over me. T-the child was so incredibly infuriating!" Upon the last word, her fist clenched, and a look of anger flashed across her face. Just after, the look of despair deepened even more, "Evie did something bad." For the girl who had just made her first friend the day before, the thought of what she did was something to be ashamed of.
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
OOC: .

Tell me...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tell me...How far would you go...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tell me...How far would you go...To prove you weren't a lie?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items