Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Solomon

Solomon turned back toward the twins. He liked their idea a lot. Although, he wanted this to chance to explore the school a bit, he said,"Hmm at first glance, your idea doesnt seem bad at all, but there is one flaw though. If Mimi knew where her owner was, then how come she came to me and not her Lacey? Think about it for a sec. We wouldnt be on this journey if Mimi did know." Solomon smiled. He had hoped he didnt sound too condescending toward the twins. Solomon didnt intend to offend them, he just wanted the two to know that their plan wasnt the best one. Solomon waved them off and turned back toward Chase and said with his carefree smile,"No actually i dont. I guess that i didnt think that far ahead. Im sure we'll find it though."

Solomon stopped walking and looked back to the twins and said,"Wait. You dont think Mimi was looking for me do you?" At that moment Mimi barked and wagged its tail. Solomon said to her,"So you do know where Lacey is?" He felt a bit silly having a conversation with a dog. He put Mimi down and she bolted off in the direction of a big building off in the distance. He figured it had to be the theater. He heard that it was separate from the campus because of it massive size. The whole thing didnt seem to make sense, but he followed the dog anyway. He looked back and motioned for the others to follow.
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEvelynn Ariel Clayton

Tell me...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tell me...How far would you go...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tell me...How far would you go...To prove you were alive?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evelynn's own features lit up when Pennie's did, she seemed quite happy that she made the correct decision when asking the other what she did. She had feared she would chase this person off, which was the last thing she wished to do. To Evelynn, Pennie was a master when it came to interacting socially, of course, it could just be because she had yet to really speak with anyone. She found she was thinking too much though, and just when she was about to comment on being called a baby, another question was posed. "Evie?" She tilted her head, "Evie, Evie, Evie..." Her voice trailed off as she repeated the nickname, as if tasting it. "Evie! I like it!" For a brief moment, she looked extremely childish, a wide smile plastered on her face. "Oh!" She squeaked out the word, "Um, I think it was..." She trailed off, tilting her head the opposite direction as before. "Oh. G Wing, 1247." She nodded in a rather enthused, "I think that is right! Yep!"
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
OOC:

Tell me...How far would you go...To prove you weren't a lie?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
x
x
x
x
x

ℯɳɲ℩ℯ σȶȶℯℓ℩ɳℯ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸... .•:´¨•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▐ █ ███████ ██████ ██████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"ჷɧℯ ѡɑs ɠʘɳℯ ɓℯғʘɼℯ ɩ ℯʋℯɼ ɠʘʈ ʈʘ sɑץ, 'ℓɑץ ɧℯɼℯ, ɱץ ℓʘʋℯ. ϒʘυ'ɼℯ ʈɧℯ ʘɳℓץ sɧɑҏℯ ɩ'ℓℓ ҏɼɑץ ʈʘ, ℐℯʓℯɓℯℓ...'"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▐ █ ███████ ██████ ██████████

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

"Perfect!" Her smile broadened once more as she reached forward, sans asking, and simply plucked one bag from her shoulder and then another with her other hand, the two bags falling into place at her sides. "Alright, Miss Evie. Let's go on up. It would seem as if we're next door neighbors. Do you have any friends that are going here?" Pennie spoke in a chipper tone, elated with how this first encounter turned out. Now, Pennie wasn't a hyper or a high-wired person, she was just quick and efficient, though never did the fact that some times people couldn't keep up with her leave her mind. As she walked forward, flexing her arms to lift Evie's bags, she glanced back at the girl with a playful grin to ensure she knew to follow.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEvelynn Ariel Clayton

Tell me...How far would you go...To prove you were alive?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Perfect?" Evie attempted to ponder on the statement, and try to figure out what was meant, but did not have the time to, as the weight on her body was suddenly lifted. "Wh-wha?" She blinked, but again did not have time to ponder on Pennie's actions. "But I'm not a Miss at a-" She cut herself off, realizing she was interrupting, and waited for the other to finish. "Neighbors? That is good!" Then, without missing a beat, "No friends though, I've never really had any of those." She grinned upon saying that, evidently not seeing that as something to be terribly upset about. The playful grin served the intended purpose, because Evie quickly followed after, doing her best to keep up with her new neighbor.
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
OOC:

Tell me...How far would you go...To prove you weren't a lie?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Beloved Fatcat

User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::moOD//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSadIsiC AnNoyED BoRd
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::WheRe-aBouTs//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX DOrM rO[bOm.....
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::tHe SoNg iN my HeA D;;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX haTe YoU

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

xxxxxxxxThe twin's plan was, actually, extremely reasonable, even as he ignored the next little act of brotherly love, but Solomon did have a point. Then again, his roommate was, from what he gained, friends with the dogs owner. So maybe the animal was smart enough to find Solomon? Dogs were only good confusion. It was quite comical to see a conversation between man and dog. As the dog started trotting away, he could actually say he was surprised. Watching Solomon starting to follow it, he came as well, minding every step he took, memorizing the way for later. If it was a theater or a library, he would need to know the way, for he would probably be spending most of the year in them.

OutOfCoke//;
User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

User Image

the twins eyes went wide as they heard what Solomon said. Jessie thought dang he shot that down like not to long after Jammie said it didn't even give him a chance guess that's what they get for creeping everyone out. Jammie frowned and thought ok it may not have been the best idea if the dog didn't know where she was but if it did it would save them so much time. Then when the twins heard what Solomon asked next they rolled there eyes and thought didn't they already say that like before they left? They were sure they did. when they saw the dog take off they went after it along with Solomon and chase who they where pretty sure thought they really liked eachother as lovers instead of pretending which is what they where doing

~The Twins Theme song~

Shy Shapeshifter

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

taDance,xLike No One Is,xWatching
                                                    xxxxxxxxxLove,xLike You'll Never Be,xHurt
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxSing, Like No One Is,Listeningx!zio

User Image
                                                    "Hmm i wonder where Mimi went," she asked herself as she went back around to where her Mp3 player was plugged into the system. She went trhough her list to find another song another song she could sing. She stopped on the band reading 'Linkin Park" and found the perfext song to sing. Lacey was already feeling better, but thought a little longer in here wouldn't be that much of a problem right? Unless someone came in to stop her. This time she was hooked up to a headset instead of using the mic where it was easier for her to move around then stay in one place, she was always like that when she sang. The song set was more suited for a male voice, but again when she sang she was in tone in a feminine tone as she looked out to the seats and walked around the stage as her body moved with the music and her facial expressions were almost true when they changed from sad, to happy, to anger. Meanwhile Mimi was leading the group straight theater where her owner was the whole time. As she scratched on its door and you can hear the faint singing if you were just outside its doors.
                                                    User Image
User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

User Image

as the twins ran they thought I bet we look funny chasing this dog but of corce they didn't think that because they cared what people thought it must be a sight. They ran for a while then finally made it to a door so they stoped and thought she must be in there if so we're so saying we told you so to Solomon. with that thought they laught a little then opened the door. When they looked inside they saw Lacey so they turned to solomon and said "we told you so!" then they did well what is in my 2nd pic of them. After they did that they laught and hugged eachother wounding when someone would have the balls to ask them why they acted the way they do with eachother.

*edit*
~The Twins Theme song~

Perfect Reveler

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Alexander Daemon

Trouble, huh? Alexander sighed and patted Ms Moxie on the shoulder sympathetically. "Well, put it this way... Einstein was otistic and Da Vinci was dyslexic... so you could say that the greteast minds in history were all a bit..." he paused to find the correct word. "off... if you see what I mean. Alexander might have boundless respect for the man who put together the theory that was the base for his thesis, but he wasn't blind either... The man whom he respected obviously had a couple minor screws loose.

He sighed again and scratched the back of his head, a subconscious nervous gesture. "Sorry..." he said hesitantly. "I'm not too good at the whole comforting buisness" he added, with the same sheepish, embarassed half-grin.
User Image
~Jordan Jacobs~
~the Black Jaguar~
User Image
when Jordan was done boxing she still hadnt met anyone not that she cared if she did or didn't meet people but she just thought it was strang. She then went back to her privet dorm room like she would room with anyone. when she got there her black kitten jaguar was awake and looking around her new home. Jordan thought about putting her on her leash and taling her put for a walk but she wasn't sure she would take her out just yet to many people she thought. Then she went to sit on her bed as she walk by she picked jaguar up and when she sat down set her kitten on her lap and started petting her. maybe she would like to go out? as she thought that she looked down at jaguar then asked "you wanna go for a walk I'm a slight baby voice. When she said that jaguar meowed and rubbed her head on Jordans chin meaning she wanted to go for a walk. So then Jordan got out jaguars harness hucked it on her then her leash and walked outside
User Image
~Jordan's outfit~
~Jaguar her Kitten~
User Image
User Image

Solomon

As they reached the theater, Solomon heard a voice. It was faint, but it was astounding. He opened the door slowly and Mimi walked in. Solomon looked down toward the stage and saw Lacey there singing. He motioned for the others to come in and he stood at the back of the theater. He had no idea that Lacey could sing, and it sure did surprise him. "It's always those who are most humble that possess the most talent." he said as he continued to watch her. He picked up Mimi and headed toward the stage.
User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

User Image

as the Twins walked in they dang she's good we'll have to clap when she's done. Then they smiled at eachother and held hands. Then thought they thought we're bored. so they looked around the room they didn't really feel like putting on a show but maybe they could do a little flirting. They looked over at Lacey and thought she's to shy. then looked at Solomon and thought straight would only creep him out. Then there eyes landed on chase he could work but maybe later when we can be sure on his sexuality. The twins where normally really good at guessing someones sexuality but with him they haven't deturmed his yet.
~The Twins Theme song (for your entertainment by Adam lambert)~

Beloved Fatcat

User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::moOD//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSadIsiC AnNoyED BoRd
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::WheRe-aBouTs//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX DOrM rO[bOm.....
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::tHe SoNg iN my HeA D;;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX haTe YoU

xxxxxxxxFollowing the dog, his room mate, and the twins, they ended up at the theater. He heard singing, and it was rather outstanding. As Solomon motioned them into the theater, towards the back, he saw who he figured was Lacey. As she danced across the stage, unaware of her audience, he couldn't help but think she was brilliant. Chase would know if someone possessed a real talent in the musical arts. He did grow up around it after all. Drawing his attention to the stage itself, he recalled all the Broadway shows he watched, sometimes in the audience, and other times backstage. This one seemed far more great though, and he couldn't wait to preform on it himself, hopefully in the near future.

OutOfCoke//;
User Image

Solomon

As Solomon walked down the isle toward the stage, he looked around the enormous building. It was definitely bigger on the inside than on the outside. This surprised him because it was also quite big on the outside. He felt a bit overwhelmed and looking up so high started to make him feel a bit dizzy. Solomon always viewed acting and singing as one of his pipe dreams, something he always wished he could do but never felt like he could reach that goal. This caused him to give it up for the most part. To be honest Solomon felt a sense of nostalgia walking down the isle. Maybe it brought back memories of when he did plays in elementary school.
User Image
~Jordan Jacobs~
~the Black Jaguar~
User Image
While walking Jaguar Jordan got out a cigaret stuck it in her mouth an lite it even though she knew this was a nonsmoking school she didn't care. what was the worst they could do to me here for tha? she thought. nothing really I bet she thought to herself then looked down at jaguar. Jaguar was rubbing her head of everything making it her own. she is so cute Jordan thought then picked her up and sat on a bench and started petting her
User Image
~Jordan's outfit~
~Jaguar her Kitten~
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items