Shirtless OTP

25,015 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Winged 100
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-- you're / love / / is like a / / tidal / wave / / spinning over my / head / /
/ D r o w n i n ' / me in your / p r o m i s e s / , better left unsaid ----
YOU'RE THE RIGHT KIND OF SINNER / / / /
〓〓〓〓〓〓〓 YOU'RE THE RIGHT KIND OF SINNER / / / // / / / TO RELEASE MY INNER FANTASY

This was it, like a flick of a switch--he just knew it. The harpy just knew that this was the opponent he had been searching for all morning. He was so sure that Mochiko would be the one to give him a good run for his money, he could just feel it. Like electricity pricking along his skin before a good thunderstorm, he knew if he could press her buttons enough he might be able to get her to rumble for a few minutes. He was not sure what the policy on fighting outside of class was, but right now he simple just did not care. If they timed things right, they might be able to get a few hits in each before a teacher stormed onto the beach to break them up and ruin all their fun.

Best case scenario was that they got a lot farther along than that. He was hoping for the later.

Alaric narrowed his eyes a bit at the female standing in front of him. Did... did she just refer to me as a pokemon? This chick has balls, I'll give her that. Alaric was slightly amused by her comment about him being a pokemon and all that, but he was not amused by her ignoring him. The harpy did not like to be ignored, not one bit.

"Do I have to bust out my wing attack so soon into the batt--" he said, and he had closed his eyes for a moment to scoff at the woman, and so he did not see her fist coming towards him.

s**t just got real.

The harpy to the hit to the face, flesh hitting flesh and opened his gold eyes. Mischievous glint was now replaced by amused fire as the harpy quickly switched into battle mode. "You wanna play?" he did not even wait to hear her response before snapping around to face her properly. She was not one to take lightly, and he would do best to remember that. Would he though? Most likely not. The harpy had a thing for thinking he was all powerful and that nothing could harm him, but Mochiko just might be the one to teach this harpy a lesson.

"Since you enjoyed my sand-attack so much why don't you have another?!" he said with a laugh as he dug his foot into the sand and kicked up enough of it to satisfy him. With a little burst of wind from his wings, the sand was sure to create a dust colored cloud around them. Not even he was safe from the sand this time, but pain was nothing new to him. If anything, pain only made him stronger.

No, Alaric would never back down from a fight, not even one against a demigoddess.

So with the cloud of sand, Alaric rushed in.

(Sand storm rages.)

Location: Sky--Beach (outfit) BGM: Radioactive (Nightcore version) Mood: A-OK! But, slightly grumpy.
/ / /YOU'RE A HEARTBREAKER, DREAM MAKER, LOVE TAKER
DON'T YOU MESS AROUND WITH ME / / / /

Dapper Explorer

User ImageUser Image
Σᴍɪᴌʏ
and
Sqᴜᴇᴀᴋs

◊▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬§

Emily ran up and gave Lulu a hug. She looked like she wanted to give it. "Hiya, Lulu!" she looked over at Tyler balancing ever so precariously on the board just off shore. "Looks like he has the heart for it, doesn't it?" The homunuclus released Lillian and walked back over to the catgirl and gently pushed her back into the sand. "You are coming with, Kiki..." The neko gave a pouty look as she sat there. She stood there with the others, either ignoring Shasta's wandering eyes, or oblivious to it. However, she wasn't oblivious to his compliment. "Thank you. Ain't too bad looking yourself, sexy." she said, gently flirting with the nymph. It didn't mean much when she was normally complimented, but today, from a friend, it felt something special. She usually left it low key. Attention was bad under most days. Today, she didn't stand out as much as others did. "TY! Look out for that sneaker!"

The disproportionately large wave washed over Tyler. Emily ran over to the shore and pulled him up out of the water. Squeaks watched. "Ocean 1, Tylah 0!" standing up, she went and retrieved the board and handed it back to Tyler. "Godda watch da waves, brah. Nodda board. Try 'gun." she walked back up to the others with Emily while they left Tyler to his own devices. Squeaks looked at Shasta. "So, da wahine hot, ain' she?" she whispered into his ears, referring to Emily. The neko wasn't certain what kind of response she would get, but she hoped it was positive. She wanted them to hook up badly.

Emily looked at Lulu. "So, I figured you would be enticing your snowy boyfriend with something a bit more along these lines..." she said pointing to her own, skimpier two piece. Emily could see Lillian's figure clearly in the skintight swimsuit she was wearing. And the homunculus could tell that she would definitely rock something a bit more revealing. Hell, the boys already were all over her with their eyes. Well, they were until she had started dating. Then it became the braver boys who oggled her. "Or are you taunting him with the promise of something more later?" she teased the werewolf girl a bit and gently nudged her in the ribs. Emily didn't know too many people who hadn't fooled around with their boyfriends or girlfriends. Lulu was one of them. So was Shasta and herself.

Both girls turned their gaze back to the ocean in time to see another sneaker wave coming up over the wolf boy. If he was smart he would react the right way, but all they could do is yell out, almost in perfect unison. "Wave!"

§▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◊
Our Friends
Sidney, Lillian, and Shasta
Our Thoughts
OMG, OMG, OMG... I'm doomed!
BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!
Our Destination
Surfing on the beach!

◊▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬§

Unbeatable Raider

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Matlalihuitl Coatl

HEY! Another cold reminder of the heat, my friend.
HEY! Or just a thrown off comment that could knock her off her feet again.
HEY! Well,don't apologize.
HEY! And no compromise.
You know that neither one will back down and never will break...

The Mongoose and the Snake.

The view from under the waves was especially lovely that day. The light from the sun was dancing in such unique patterns in regards to the movement of the water above. The colors were shifting like the skin of a living being-perfectly camouflaged for hiding in the deep ocean. Matt was leagues a head of the swim team and enjoying such a lead deep under the ocean. Floating with his front to the surface,he was perfectly at ease at such a depth. Centuries of swimming helped him developed the lungs necessary for such depths at such lengths of time-and a second pair of eyelids helped with seeing underwater. Such an odd thing for a flying creature to have... Crocodiles have such traits, and their species could be just as good as ours... Heh. Can't really question it too much if it leads to such useful advantages. The amphithere wasn't about to believe that his kind had anything to do with such lowly creatures-regardless of how long their kind has existed or how little they've changed since ancient times. He could still enjoy the perks though if the connection was true. Everything could be seen from under the water. All of the students swimming,the various floating rafts they had brought with them...the better and rarely observed angles of the girls in their bikinis. Not too bad...hit on the one with the stripped bottoms later...nice rack on the one doing the strokes...score! Egg beater kicks! The shadows from above also suggested that some people were beginning to hit the waves for surfing. The ampthitere would get bored of that soon so he began to swim back towards the shore-but not before witnessing the first wipeout and getting a good look at the fool as he stupidly floated underwater for a moment. It was one of those moron werewolves-that white furry one who was dating the redneck hick of a ginger wolf girl. Loser. Matt did entertain the notion of shifting into his more...serpent like form and going up to the drifting wolf for a bit of a scare...but he had better things to do. Like going up to the shore for some fun-and some air.

The ampthitere's head broke the surface of the ocean with small ripples and the control of a practiced swimmer. His team was still swimming-or just disappeared from his sight. He didn't care, Matt had his next target in sight. Arazia wasn't hard to miss as a goddess in training on the beach-with her own little cult tending to her every need. Really,Matt was slightly impressed and intrigued with how she was to convince so many people to rub sunscreen on her at the same time. Now this had the potential to evolve into something rather X-rated in Matt's mind and he would enjoy that thought for some time. But for now,he wanted some time with the nymph all by herself. Let's begin. Swimming to a section of the beach where Arazia was likely to see,Matt started to walk up to the shore with all of the heat and swagger of an ocean god. Yes,the ampthitere was hot and he knew it...and the number of heads that turned in response to him walking out of the ocean and up onto the shore confirmed that! It was hard not to look like he was enjoying this attention immensely but this attention was needed as a blow to the egos of those gathered around Arazia. And-with double takes from the little boys gathered around the nymph like flies to honey-it appeared to be working.

"Hello Arazia. You look exceptionally lovely today." Full sexy accent in play,water dripping off of his chiseled and tanned form,severely threatened little boys and uncomfortably intrigued/aroused little girls...this crowd wouldn't last for long if he played his cards right. And Arazia wouldn't resist helping in getting the two of them some alone time, just to see where they could go from there.

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
Isᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ
Vɪᴇʀᴀ

Mood: Faffing about
Company: Sveta
Outfit: Swimsuit
OoC:

Isabella wrapped her towel around her head and sat down where they had selected as their spot on the beach. She was embarrassed again by her actions on returning. Suddenly the beach wasn't looking that good. But she was here and here she was going to stay. It wasn't like she could make a fool of herself any more. "I dunno. If somebody wants tew get a grill going, I would not mind..." she sat in the sand, fairly quiet. There were many beautiful girls on the beach. And Isa wasn't certain of her own standing amongst them. Probably a one or two out of ten.

It wasn't long before they were joined by another. "Hellow Yorukage." The yokai demon was obviously here for the kitsune girl. "Sit down, join the pahty." Isabella looked over at Sveta and Saria. They had each other. Anya and Yorukage had each other as well. And here she was all on her own. She needed a boyfriend badly. But that wasn't a major problem.

"Sveta, how did yew hook up?"
she asked in a whisper. The affection between Saria and Sveta was obvious. The blushing, the shared glances. Hell. Saria smiling at those times when Sveta was around. "I mean, yew make it wohk so well. And I don't know how to get a boyfriend..." The nymph pulled her towel around her face so it muffled her speech a bit. "What I'm trying tew say is..."

Isabella took a deep breath and continued. "I want some help getting a boyfriend..." Isabella pulled the towel down and looked directly at Sveta. Isabella wanted somebody sweet. Somebody who was cute, kind, and maybe just as nervous as she was. Or maybe somebody who was confident, handsome, and a gentleman. Sort of like how Yoru was to Anya. The ideal boy would probably be as nerdy as she was. Someone she could share all her ideas with. Maybe even build something epic with while enjoying the finer nerdy points.

私はあなたが大好きです!

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
♪ Aʀᴀᴢɪᴀ ♪
♫ Vɪᴇʀᴀ ♫
♯ Sᴄᴀᴠᴇʀᴀ ♯

Mood: Content
Company: Matt
Outfit:
OoC:

Arazia enjoyed the many hands on her back as they gently massaged her and applied the sunscreen. It was attention, and attention was nice. It was rather short lived when another voice piped into the area around her. She turned her head a little so she could see the new shadow standing above her. It was a welcome sight indeed. She moved her head back to it's resting position. "Matt, am not scare my friends away. Is long day, and am have plenty time for you." she said with a chirpy voice.

She reassured her entourage that they were fine. "Stay, stay. He am not hurt you." she shot Matt a quick glare that could curdle milk. A look that conveyed the meaning of 'They are mine, don't you dare scare them off.' Arazia was all for having a bit of fun with Matt. But getting her little group to follow her and manipulate them into her favor had taken a bit of time. And she wasn't going to have the ego drive them away. Oh, he could be number one. That was fine. But he wasn't going to be only.

Arazia let the boys and girl finish up and then rolled over, letting her bikini top lay where it was, totally unashamed of being topless in front of Matt and everybody else. It wasn't uncommon for tourists to go topless, and she had been to the French Riviera a few times. And being not a Christian meant she didn't have all the fancy mores and taboos hoisted upon her. If she wanted to be nude in her own home, she had that right, and had never ever worn a swimsuit in her family's own pool. Except when her parents were around, which wasn't often. "So Matt, how am swim?"

The nymph could tell the boy had been swimming by his slicked back hair and glistening skin. It looked good to see him in in the buff like he was now. Well, mostly. But that was good enough. "Mmm, boys, girls. Go for swim. Am be right here when return." As if on cue, the pack of boys and girls vanished into the beach day, happy to be away from the snake boy. She stretched out, resting on her forearms, wearing only her sunglasses and bottom half of her swimsuit. Several eyes made their way towards her, to which she ignored. She couldn't be topless in class, or most days, today she was going to live it up, and hopefully a teacher wouldn't ruin that.

((Translation: ))

Unbeatable Raider

User Image
User Image
Don't touch me! D: Because. Yes, because is an answer. If you're reading this, you owe Arrivederci Pandah xx ice cream. Mint chocolate chip please. :]

Sveta was still really embarrassed by what had just happened-the collision with Saria and how their bodies met on the sand left her feeling warm and uncomfortable-but she had to endure! Isabella was already feeling bad about bumping into everyone and obviously uncomfortable with the whole...beach setting. So the homunculus had to forget her own embarrassment and keep the attitude of the group light hearted and happy. Though the feel of Saria pressed so close up against her body and the various compliments about her new bikini were still very fresh in her mind... No-No! Focus! "So-grilling! Grilling sounds like something fun to do! I've seen it on cooking shows on TV before. We just need a grill...and the meat...maybe some sauces..." So it would have taken a bit more preparation in order to get that beach activity up and going but it was still something for everyone to do. Sveta started to think about where these objects could have been collected when the group of girls were joined by their first boy visitor. "Oh,hello there Yorukage!" It was nice to see the crow demon at the beach today. It was the last event of the summer before school started and it would have been really nice to see everyone in attendance. Though Sveta had to admit-he was dressed a little out of sorts for the setting. Isn't he planning on swimming today? Regardless,the homunculus was happy to see another addition to their group-and Anya was happy to see him for her own reasons. With Yorukage's voice chiming through their minds,it was very clear that he wanted to be especially charming for the kitsune-and it was starting to work. Sveta was about to suggest a bit of space for the couple when the red head nymph whispered something to her that broke her concentration.

"Huh?!" Really,it threw Sveta for a loop. How did Isa-did the nymph really know about her and Saria or was she asking her for an opinion? Was the situation with Yoruage and Anya merely poking at her curiousity? The homunculus wasn't entirely sure and it made her worry some. Saria and I have been careful...right? "I-I don't know what you're talking about! I'm-I'm certainly not involved with-with anyone!" Sveta had a hard time denying this. Her cheeks were burning red and her eyes darted over to Saria for some sort of back up or assistance. But that would have given them both away anyway. Sveta moved closer to Isabella for the sake of some privacy in order to continue this oddly revealing conversation. "How did you..? I mean...is it really that obvious?" She looked horribly red and nervous as she tried to continue this conversation. "It's not that...it's easy. It's...sort of scary to put your heart out there. But for the right person...it's a relief and a comfort and...really rewarding." Sveta wasn't entirely ready to...announce her relationship with Saria to everyone in full...but maybe a little bit of wisdom that she's gained from her relationship wouldn't hurt. "You won't tell anyone...right? Who...who would you want to be your boyfriend anyway?"

Unbeatable Raider

Matlalihuitl Coatl

HEY! And no compromise.

Matt's enterance into Arazia's little bubble was working perfectly. The boys were taking in everything their competition had to offer Arazia...and the girls were considering everything Matt had that Arazia couldn't offer. A little more pushing and the ampthitere would have the nymph all to himself. A sexy little nymph by the sea...she's already half naked and oiled up! Sadly,Arazia had some other plans. She wasn't ready to be alone with him just yet...or maybe she wasn't ready to give up the entourage and all of their eager energy in worshipping her. Okay,I guess I can ease up a bit and let her enjoy it. I certainly would. Matt was ready to tune it down and let Arazia have her moment when she decided to take the moment herself with a well placed and meaningful glare. The amphithere shrugged it off as his fault for pushing his plans into action before Arazia was ready. He could wait. Sitting himself next to Arazia-much to the displeasure of her little collection of admirers-the amphithere was extremely pleased with how the nymph chosen not to tie her bikini back into place and just let it fall off her body as she turned over. Matt was pleased...but not as unfamiliar with this type of situation as other people could be. Topless beaches all throughout Central and South America... There needs to be more of these in America with women that make the trips worthwhile. Needless to say,Matt has been a frequent visitor to topless beaches for countless years so Arazia going topless didn't effect him. She had a great pair but he wasn't turned into an obviously drooling chimp over it.

"The water is perfect. Warm,bright ,clear... I could be out there swimming for hours." Matt replied,stretching himself out more on the sand next to Arazia. Part of an effort to catch more of Arazia's attention...and just getting comfortable on the beach. "I've been working the swim team pretty hard out there but maybe it's time I gave them the rest of the day off. They can do whatever they want and I can devote some of my energy into something...more entertaining." The amphitere was happy to be warming up under the sun and enjoying an ocassional glance at Arazia's full glory. He had to wonder when a flat chested whiner of a girl would rat her out to a teacher and told her to pack them back in. Matt would watch out and sneak her off as soon as trouble looked in their direction. "Have you been out for a swim yet? I could show you some spots along the beach you can reach by the water." Secret alcoves and caves and rock croppings made for nice little hiding places and made for some good atmosphere. Something Arazia could get into.

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageThe sÞi⊂e of l¡fe is ├┤a⊻ing ∱uи
I'm ღaк¡ng
ღine e✗tra ├┤o╫。
Yang Tamagi

Where the trouble's at: the beach
Who's being dragged along: Dexter
XXXXXOutfit

Yang couldn't help but smile when Dexter began listing off some of the more common beach pranks. They were all well and good - pretty funny, too, if you did them right - but they were just too easy. Well, maybe simple would be a nice change in pace right now. Classics are classics for a reason, after all. The merman began thinking of what kind of design he'd use for sunscreen tattoos or tanner sand castles.

It was only a momentary distraction from his confession, however, and he followed the angel's gaze to the speedo-wearing amphitere. Yang snickered at Dexter's almost violent reaction to seeing all that near-naked man glory, but it was heavily tinged with an odd bitterness. "Yup, that's the one," he stated. "And, for the first time ever, I'm actually ashamed to say that I'm kinda turned on. The only reason I don't have a raging boner is because I know where his has been. Bleh." Yang stuck his tongue out at the last part, glad that Dexter wanted to spend as little time as possible actually looking at Matt, instead turning both their attention to how he could possibly avoid joining the swim team.

"Hm... y'know, I never thought about that," the merman admitted, shrugging his shoulders like he did whenever someone caught on to his pranks before triggering them. "It might work. I am, after all, a salt-water fish." Yang puffed up his chest and proudly put a hand on it, the grin on his face the only real sign that he wasn't actually proud of that fact. In an overly-dramatic voice, he said, "Thanks for the invite, Matt, but I'm afraid I'm just not able to join the swim team. My gills feel like they're burning and the water's too scratchy. As much as I just love seeing you in all your glorious man-meat splendor, I can't be a part of this club." Letting out a hearty laugh, Yang looked back to the angel. "How's that, Dex? Think he'll buy it?"

He quickly changed the focus to how Dexter's day had been going so far. The stuff about Tyler and Lulu didn't surprise him all that much. After all, the werewolf was pretty enthusiastic about almost everything he did. The thing with Yorukage... well, Yang could imagine how that went. Having seen the crow youkai earlier, the merman knew that any conversation with him wouldn't be the most uplifting part of anyone's day. That just left the two of them to figure out what to do in the mean time, though. "Y'know, I don't actually have anything I typically do at the beach. I tend to avoid it unless I have a goal in mind, but I'm sure I can come up with something."

Glancing around, he took in the menagerie of sights and activities going on all around them. It was lively in spots, quiet in others, and some groups were just chatting. Let's see. What do I spy with my little eye...? Aha! Perfect! "Hey, Dex. Let's build us a sand castle right... there," Yang said, pointing to a scantily-clad demon girl lying in the semi-shade of an umbrella. She was obviously asleep and no one was in her immediate vicinity. The perfect target. "I'm thinking... something with a six-pack, with a tower on each pack. And little flags on the upper two. It will be glorious."

。。。 べ ス デ 。ータマもー。ラ ド べ 。。。
I won't hi∂e。 /
Let's ha⊻e some funBefore the ∂ay's ∂one

User ImageYANGUser ImageYANGUser Image
Inu of Everlasting Dawn

Unbeatable Raider

User ImageUser Image
Filling up space with BATMAN DANANANA!Don't remove me. :]

Tayte,where are you?! The power of you in a bathing suit is the only thing that can cleanse the evil! Perhaps it was immature and rather silly to be acting like he had...but Dexter really did have to react the way he did to the sight of a fellow man in a suit that left nothing to the imagination, strutting around like a peacock with no shame. Even the guys in the Olympics don't wear those things anymore! At least the angel's reaction got something like a laugh out of Yang and that was always a good thing. Though he could have gone without having to imagine the merman being...aroused...because of Matt...and where Matt could have been...in regards to the same emotions. "Yeah...I think I lost my some of my eyesight imagining all of that. Let's not make it worse!" Dexter turned his body around towards the ocean, opening up his wings to dry/block Yang's view of the Spanish swimmer as he walked the beach. At least the merman was on board with some of his ideas of how to dodge the swim team. There was really no way for anyone who wasn't a mermaid to know how they would react to pool water. ...maybe Saria but I doubt anyone will go to her to check their facts for things like this. But Yang was happy for the ideas and ready to run with them! "Unless you think the 'man-meat' part will help your case and make him happy to cut you, I would leave that part out. But beyond that, I think you may be good to go! Scratch some scales loose to prove a point about the water being harmful to you and he may never bother you again." Dexter replied in regards to his improvised speech. It was pretty funny though, he had to admit.

The sun continued to climb higher into the sky. It had to be noon soon. Everyone was still running around and doing their own thing and didn't look like they would be slowing down anytime soon. So Dexter and Yang needed something to do-they only had one day left before school technically started and they needed to make the most of it. Even if it meant trying out a prank or two...something the angel had rarely done before. Not since the better part of his old high school with his old team. The hope that Yang had a regular beach activity that didn't involve swimming quickly died when he could only think of pranks to be pulled. They can't be that bad...can they? It didn't take long for the merman to take stock of who and what was available on the beach and come up with a plan of action. Dexter saw the particular demon girl that Yang pointed out as a target for a sand castle with a very unique building foundation. "Build a castle-on top of a girl? Can we really do that?" The angel wasn't all too familiar with the procedures of these sort of things...or if it was considered fair game to do that to a girl without being called a pervert. Doing that to a guy was fair...but maybe Yang knew the ways to build around a girl without touching her? "Uh...you...may have to guide me through this sort of thing. I mean...yeah. Kind of new to me-building on someone who's already asleep." Devon was always cool about Dexter building stuff on top of him and vice versa whenever they went to the beach... "But-But yeah! Let's do it!"

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image►★ Don't hate мe вecaυse I'm םiffereиt. ☆◄
I coυld steαl your
Heart by the Moonℓight. So ℓet мe Howl aиd let мe be Me!

→☼Lillian Sora Kaмerka☼←

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☼
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☆

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☾

Where the wolf's at: the beach
My current pack: Shasta, Tyler, Squeaks, and Emily
XXXXXOutfit

Lillian rolled her eyes at Shasta's attempts to avoid a competition. For a guy who was willing to start a fight over her, he seemed awfully defensive about a playful competition. "I ain't against racin' with y'all, but if ya think yer gettin' outta us judgin' ya one-on-one with Ty, then yer wronger than a cow in the chicken coop." She couldn't get anything else out before she felt Emily come up and hug her. "Heya, Em." Seeing Tyler get up on his board, she had to nod... only to cringe a bit when a rogue wave washed over him. "Yup. Now he's jus' gotta get the legs fer it, right?"

The ginger werewolf glanced between Emily and the nymph and couldn't help the small grin that came with seeing how utterly shocked Shasta was. Well wha' d'ya know... Squeaks may jus' be righter than I thought. Lillian was hopelessly oblivious to affection directed at her - or her own feelings, in general - but she would've had to be blind and deaf to miss how the nymph boy was acting towards the homunculus.

"Like tha'?" Lillian said, pointing at Emily's outfit as soon as the homunculus pointed out the difference in their respective swimwear. The ginger werewolf had never really understood dressing up, especially if it meant sacrificing her own comfort just to give Tyler something to look at. She picked at the swim trunks she had on over her swimsuit and just gave Emily a shrug. "It ain't like I'm gonna be takin' it off any time soon, so why not be comfy, ya know?" There was another reason she didn't wear more revealing outfits, though not even Lillian was quite sure what that reason was. It just seemed like... if she wore any less clothing, then she'd be inviting rocks to hit her. And not of their own will, either. "An' I definitely ain't tauntin' 'im! We ain't doin' nothin' later. An' even if we were," her cheeks went almost as red as her hair in that moment, "anythin' I wear fer Ty's gonna be fer 'im alone, ya know?" She really needed a distraction. Being near Tyler would actually be better for her embarrassment than standing around talking about him.

She jumped into the ocean, going after Tyler, splashing with every step until the water was up to her knees. "Yer definitely on a board, Ty," Lillian chirped over the noise of the beach, waves, and hungry seagulls above. Sliding onto her own, brand-spanking new board, she paddled up beside her boyfriend. The ginger werewolf looked up at him and laughed. "Well, ya dun stand up 'til yer on a wave. But jus' make sure ya got yer balance first." She had no illusions about her ability to teach Tyler, but she could at least tell him what she knew for fact.

User ImageLILLIANSORAUser ImageLILLIANSORAUser Image
Ryoko Konton

Inu of Everlasting Dawn

Riona Ni Bhraonain

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

╒═════════════════╕
╪═══ Shasta Riverfoot ═══╪
╘═════════════════╛

Mood: Distracted
Company: Tyler, Squeaks, Lulu, Emily
Outfit: LINK
OoC:

The nymph blushed deeply at Emily's comment on how good looking he was, and his heart jumped a beat as she said it. Shasta's attention was brought back to earth by the small catgirl's comment. Emily was hot? That wasn't what he was thinking, was it? He shook his head. He wasn't thinking. He was just shy of drilling a hole through her with his eyes. He turned his head away from Emily's direction and entered denial mode. "Ah don't know what yer talkin' about... Emily is a fine outstandin' girl and ah have nothin' but respect fer her..." He walked over to his board and pulled it out of the sand. "And ah guess ah have no choice. Ah'm in." He walked over to the water and slid the board in. It wasn't long before he was next to Tyler and Lulu. All he had to do was wait for the others to join the trio in the water. Ty was likely going to wipe out a few more times before he made it to the cape.

Shasta gave Tyler a warning glance, not out of spite, but out of concern for his friend. A werewolf he might be. Acrobatic he might be. But the ocean was still a dangerous place for those who weren't ready. Even the water nymph had to be careful out here. He wasn't an ocean nymph. He could still drown out here. He could still be smashed against the shore by a rogue wave. And being a naiad first and foremost, he knew that drowning would be long and painful. "Be careful, Ty. This ain't landsport." he said honestly. Shasta didn't want his friend's current cocky attitude to be his downfall.

The nymph turned his head towards the water as another wave approached them. Taking a quick breath, he pushed his head down to his board, causing the tip to slide seamlessly into the wave face. A moment later he resurfaced, on the back side of it. That was the trick of it. To be ready for the right one, and that hadn't been the right one. If Tyler had been paying attention, he would know what to do if he wasn't ready for the approaching wall of water. "We ready fer this? Ah'll be waitin' at the cape fer yah." He said boastfully. The nymph was ready, as much as could be, for the impromptu race.

╪ "Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him." ╪

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
♪ Aʀᴀᴢɪᴀ ♪
♫ Vɪᴇʀᴀ ♫
♯ Sᴄᴀᴠᴇʀᴀ ♯

Mood: Content
Company: Matt
Outfit:
OoC:

Arazia gave out a small chuff as she looked at Matt. Swim? Not likely. Not today. "Am no swim in ocean unless warm waters of I Caraibi. O la Grecia..." Arazia was certain the water was relatively warm for people who didn't live alongside any of the worlds truly warm oceans. But for the nymph, who was raised in the Mediterranean, the waters were just too cold. No, she was far more comfortable to bask in the sunlight and get a nice tan. Despite being a redhead, she didn't burn, and instead tanned rather nicely. She gave the snake boy a coy smile. "Am do know of small cove on west side island..." Her smile was bordered on the evil side of mischievous. The kind of smile that conveyed the nymphs meaning very clearly: 'Let us ******** like rabbits in the spring'.

She grabbed her top and slung it over he shoulder, and then grabbed her towel, shook the sand out and did the same with it. If somebody made a big deal of her being topless, she would just shrug and carry on. It wasn't like she was going to be wearing it in about twenty minutes, anyway. She wrapped her arm around Matt's and pulled him gently in the direction of the cove, and walked her other fingers up his chest. "So, am swim team be ready for competition? Are am you have to carry team again this year?" She asked, stoking his ego some more. The reality was, she didn't think he was the best swimmer in the school. Not by a long ways. But he WAS the captain, and his ego probably told him he was unparalleled, Except every merfolk, naga, water nymph, elemental, and that one catgirl probably all could give Matt a run for his money. But she wouldn't say that. Matt always performed better when he thought he was unparalleled, simply because his personality almost required he one up those that bested him.

Arazia felt the warm sand between her toes as she walked. Her little entourage would gather her other things for her. "Είσαι δικός μου, λίγο φίδι." She said under her breath as she held him, the use of Greek deliberate on her part. She could say whatever she wanted, and so long as she spoke in a seductive tone, Matt would think that the nymph was praising him. "Είστε ένα πολύ ηλίθιο αγόρι. Και εντελώς κάτω από τον αντίχειρά μου."

If only she would have realized that her own ego was getting the better of her. Still, being the girl behind the big, mean dog on campus had it's perks. Unfortunately, she would not be in a good position if she kept her upward climb too fast. The brightest candles burned out the fastest, and she was putting herself in a position to ruin her own self-made social standing.

((Translation: "You are mine, little snake." / "You are a very stupid boy. And completely under my thumb." ))

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
I doɳ't ⊂are if wϵ [don'ț] αɡree... ◣MACHIKOELKIN
MACHIKOELKIN◥ It just /meaɳs/ țhat you'rϵ ωronɡ

▁▁▁▂▂▂▃▃▃▅▅▅▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▅▅▅▃▃▃▂▂▂▁▁▁

The place: the beach
The people: Alaric
XXXXXOutfitXXXXX

Machiko allowed herself a wide grin as she felt the satisfying crunch of the harpy's face under her fist. It had been a long time since she'd gotten into a fight for its own sake. Sure, she had plenty of chances in Combat class, but those fights just didn't have the same visceral feel that one got when the fight came out of nowhere and was fueled by nothing more than the desire to beat each other senseless. The demi-goddess was even getting into the smack talk, grateful that Alaric was as well. I'm gonna like this fight. Even if he's an a**... No, wait... That just makes it better.

The harpy boy seemed to be along the same line of thought, and Machiko didn't know if she should've been happy about that. Especially given how this fight had started. And then he asked if she wanted to play, and it didn't matter anymore. "Why yes," she sneered as he snapped back to face her. "Yes, I do." The anger still bubbled at the surface of her consciousness, but it was becoming less and less the driving force behind the fight and more like a mere reason to continue it. Despite how much she liked the purity of fights like those in Fight Club and other such media, this type of fight made her blood boil in a way that reminded her just how much she liked causing pain. Not always physical, fear was often enough.

Back in the present, Alaric was stirring up another sandstorm, this time on purpose. Machiko huffed in annoyance, squinting her eyes to keep the sand out as best she could. She could deal with the constant stinging as grains of sand pelted her exposed skin, just not in her eyes. The demi-goddess raised her arm to block some of the sand from hitting her face, ready to defend herself from Alaric's next strike that she knew was coming. After all, he couldn't just let that last punch go without dishing out some of his own.

User ImageMACHIKOUser ImageMACHIKOUser Image
AmazingTentacleFox Shippy

Unbeatable Raider

Matlalihuitl Coatl

HEY! And no compromise.

Matt was thinking of all of the future steps he would need to take with Arazia in order to get her to the places he wanted her to be today. It was a constant act with the nymph but the pay off was worth it. She lived up to the reputation her species was famous for and she knew it. She loved it-she needed to live up to it. Still...he felt like this was going to get old fast. I'm going to need something new to do...feels like forever since I did something to mess with someone. Nothing since the last time he got suspended from school...now that was fun. The amphithere would have to give that kind of project some thought and some planning-the right kind of targets and the right kind of situation had to be selected and crafted for the best results. But for now...there was a topless beauty to tend to. And that always required his full attention. "That's too bad. The waters around the island aren't all that bad. Not like the Caribbean but it's still warm enough to make the most of it. The Mediterranean sounds amazing though." Small talk under the sun, picking up some rays and tanning...it all looked nice enough to anyone watching (or just staring at two gorgeous creatures like themselves) but it was all an act. Matt was just waiting for Arazia to say the word "Go" so they could go. Thankfully that wouldn't take long...the amphithere had given her enough to want to take the bait. "I'm happy to hear you say that." No sign of the entourage either...perfect. As Matt waited for Arazia, he took one last sweep of the beach for anything of interest. That brunette in the red bikini with the huge rack in that gaggle of honeys...she was interesting. She'll be on my "to do" list for sure.

The amphithere took in the curves and the smile for a while before the nymph could notice. He walked along side her,enjoying the attention and the physical contact between them. "I'm still whipping them into shape and I'm hoping for noticeable improvement soon. If not...I've worked wonders on my own before." She was,of course,lying to him. But he had to enjoy the effort she put into keeping his ego going. It was better than putting in some actual effort into getting a woman to feed it naturally-Arazia did it on her own. I'll keep her for a while longer. Though what Arazia had whispered to herself had given him a second to change his mind. "What was that,my dear?" A language he didn't know...Greek? What did she say to him? About him? I'll look it up later... "Looks like we're here." Any sense of suspicion Matt had he hid well under a smile and eyes glowing with anticipation. Arazia was still a beast-even if she was a b***h-and it wasn't worth throwing away just yet. Not until he had something or someone else lined up. The amphithere took Arazia into his arms and held her close against his body as he looked into her eyes. "So...what do you want to do first?" Her body was still warm from the sun and the sunscreen made her skin slick under his touch... There was a lot that could be done.

Maybe I'll try and recruit another student for my...main projects again.

Unbeatable Raider

User ImageUser Image
Please leave this space empty, otherwise the format won't look right. SPAM TIIIME. DANANANANA! BATMAAANN. Whoever sees me must make Arrivederci Pandah xx a sammich. A turkey sammich. With cheese and jalapenos and pickles and olives and all that good stuff. :]

Surfing blows! Tyler spent a few moments floating underwater, letting the waves push him around as he thought about what he was doing wrong...and pouting at how Shasta was going to tease him for sucking so much in front of the girls. What the heck am I doing wrong?! I'm doing it like they do in the movies! Geez...okay,need air now. ...am I seeing this upside down or is that guy swimming on the ocean floor? The werewolf straightened up and swam for the surface, head bobbing on the waves as he paddled for his board. He was a sopping wet mess of heavy fur and it was getting him nowhere. Pushing himself up on the board again, he stood up and thought about what he could have been doing wrong. Tyler's tail wagged all of the water trapped in his fur free before adjusting to the moving water under his body. All the while he was thinking and watching. I can get up just fine...so why the heck am I falling off as soon as the water starts rolling?! With everything else I can do standing on top of a board on some water should be no problem! It was really frustrating but Tyler had to figure this out. He was still thinking on the board when he saw Lulu take to the water to join him. Ahh...she really is cute today. And she's having fun. Can't wreck that by being a tool! That girl started to have all the means of turning his mood around... "I'm starting to see how standing up may hinder more than help, love-uh,Lulu." The werewolves were...still working out the nicknames for each other. Especially for in public.

Tyler followed her advice and sat himself back on the board. "I got the balance part just fine until the water starts moving. It shouldn't be so hard, I've done crazier stuff than this before." The ocean was a beast of its own-a beast that Tyler has had so many battles with before. Maybe that was part of the problem... Shasta didn't waste a lot of time in following Lulu out to the ocean and joining the little party. Emily and Squeaks were still on the beach doing...something. They would come out when ready. The nymph had his concerns over Tyler and those were all well and good. "Yeah,starting to notice that too,buddy. Really different." Maybe watching Shasta would provide some sort of clue... He certainly did some things different than how he was doing them before! That may help out. Another wave was approaching and Tyler felt like he knew what to do this time around. The werewolf positioned his body and his board the way that Shasta and Lulu had done, watched the wave, started to paddle, hopped on the board and then... "Hey! I'm doing it! I'm doing it! WOOOOO!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff