Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Fatcat

kuro glanced at hano ' damn it .. ' he cused as he barged into the er demanding a doctor
haku chuckled s he jumped down and walked toward hasama " youre as pretty as your daddy b***h " he said to yuki as he shoved her out of the way to have his way with hasama, with out haku knowing hasama regained conioness " dont you dare touch me you flithy bunny ! " he growled as he threw haku back at yasahas fet " were leaving " he said as he grabed yuki in one arm and mingling in the other as he headed toward the door
Hano whimpered ' Iie how weak I am .. for allowing me to be so weak. ' ' hai hai how weak you are without your lil girlfriend' a voice said inside ' kuso not you again. I dont need you leave me alone!' ' souu ka if thats the case then why am I here Hano kun. Im impressed last time when I fully took over your body you some how manage to take control of your body' Hano glared at the none existence voice ' thats because I dont want to loose of who I am.' ' thats bull Hano and you know it why look at you whimpering like a lil pup and you need your mommy and daddys' held' Hano flinced trying to igore the truthful words ' just remember this Hano my offer is still on the table in the mean time Jae ne' Hano slowly opened his eyes to see Aimi's worried face " Hano kun ohh thank Kami your awake." Yasha glared at Hasama's retreated form ' such a troublesome person he is but no matter he was able to get rid of the poison in my system. Now to handle a little problem ' he glanced at Haku's form

Adorable Fatcat

kuro was sitting in the waitng room while aimi was in the room with hano ' how long will it take when i get to know if my son is alright ' he growled as he clentched teh leather of the comfortable chiar clean off its frame other people in the same room stared and slowly left the raged kuro to shredding the furiture
haku groweld " yashasama ! please do soemthing about that mutt ! " he whined as he held his bleeding head hasama coughed some as he nearly fell but he regained his foot work and continued on out of the mansion
Aimi walked out to the comotion ' Kuro kun?' she gasped then quickly held him from behiond Kuro " Kuro kun Hano kun is awake now so please calm down please anata.. please" she pleaded against his back. Hano looked up the bright lights ' where am I ?' he lifted himself up only to wince in pain as he held his sides. Yasha smirked " well Haku maybe that should teach you about how you play with your toys." He gave Hotaru a look she bowed and vanished. Ming Ling winced ' kuso.. my shadows are acting up ' looking up she saw Hotaru standing high on the gates. ' those eyes of hatred I cant let Hasama kun get hurt' " Yuki chan take your father and stay in my shadows I will take care of her " she commanded she knew Yuki was about to object " Iie Yuki chan you have to Hasama is injured and I know Yasha will send Haku out here soon thats why you have to escape in my shadows while I will hold them off" she gave her a small smile " I will be ok Yuki chan " she quickly closed Yuki and Hasama inside her shadows. ' gomen Yuki chan but I have to protect you and Hasama kun ' purple hair covered her eyes then glared up at Hotaru " I see you want a rematch well then Im happy to oblidge but I wont let you hurt Yuki chan or Hasama kun" her fingers glowed as she got into her fighting stance. Hotaru looked up with and emotionless face as she flew down

Adorable Fatcat

kuro was panting as his glowing eyes fladed to his normal color, sweat dripped down his face as he glanced around the room '' d-did i do this...?" he asked ' what came over me to do something like this ..' he pondered, yuki screamed as she reached out to grab mingling " minglingokusan ! " she fell through darken holding onto hasama sobbing " daddy minglingokusan ... ! daddy ! " she shook hasama but no responce her tears floated leaving a trail as they float as if its been hours it seems until yuki was blinded by a tiny hole of light ' whats that ..' she thought the next thing she knew was she was in the destoried waiting room with aimi and kuro " k-kuro-sama ... a-aimi-sama .." she peeped as she held hasama head kuros eyes widned " little brother .. yuki .." kuro fell to his knees next to hasama yuki hugged kuro " oh kurosama .. hanosama is is . is .. " she couldnt say ' hanokun is laying in the street somewhere ! ' she cried in her head hasama regained conincness " ugh .. minglingdono ! " he shot up but without paying for it he held his bleeding neck " little brother kuro gentle removed the glass and held his hand over the wound to stop the bleeding " what about mingling " " minglingdono .. is still at yasaha ! .. alone " he shuttered kuro bit his lips " aimi tend to yuki i got little brother " what about hanokun! " yuki yelled " hano is fine hes already upstairs resting " yuki was silence after as she was carried by aimi hasama grabed kruos hair " please resuce minglingdono " " i will after i tend to you " kuro demanded
haku giggled " well isnt this intersting a lover protecting a lover isnt that adorable yashaasama " he cooed at mingling " if shes defended could i have my way after with her sorry being, im pretty sure her cherry hasnt been picked et kukuk " he mumbled as he pleasure licked his lips watching the fight between hotaru and mingling " please yashasama " he begged as he clinged to yasahs arm like a wory child wanting a new or candy " i want her ... " he pouted like a small child waiting for yasahas answer
Aimi opened the door seeing Hano trying to sit up " Hano kun please take it easy your body needs to rest." she tended to him. Hano glanced up at Yuki he didnt even hear Aimi his focus was all at Yuki ' Yuki chan..' ignoring his body's injuries he pulled Yuki by her shirt close to him and held her. ' Yuki chan. Yuki chan..' Ming Ling jumped away from the slashing Hotaru. narrowing her eyes she skidded to a stop and flicked her ribbon at Hotaru's face. " I know just how to deal with you." standing her ground she closed her eyes concentrating. Already she sensed Hotaru coming at her ' thats it just a few more minutes. ' withing a hairline in front of her Ming Ling jumped up high over Hotaru's head it only took her a few seconds to poke Hotaru's shadow ' there !' Landing on her feet behind Hotaru. Hotaru glared still able to feel her body move on its own free will. Before she can take a step towards Ming Ling a large shadow lifted up and slamed at Hotaru. Hotaru jumped out of the way but the shadow bursted out again from the ground slamming against her. ' that shadow should be able to distract Hotaru for a bit in the mean time..' pulling out a scroll she bit her thumb and drop of blood fell on top activating it. Yasha looked down at Haku " you do realize she is the sister of the person whom your despise right Haku. But I suppose you can have her as a new toy if she's defeated. "

Adorable Fatcat

yuki blushed as she was speechless she clentched hanos hospital clothing ' hanokun .. is okay .. ' suddenly out of no where tears felt down her dull face as she g;anced at hano
kuro came into hanos hospital room covered in hasama injury blood " well little brother is resting ... " he glanced up at aimi " whats the matter oh this isnt mine its little brothers .." he pointed out explaining the blood stains cloths he petted aimis head to comfort her " now we need to get mingling back before things worsen " he mumbled to himself
haku giggled " that sounds fair .. kick her sorry a** hotaru so i can play with her ! " he whined like a baby
Hano felt warm tears on his shoulder looking up he saw Yuki crying " Yuki chan.." he gently wiped her teas away. ears twitched as Aimi nodded " Ming chan is a stubborn little thing she would so stuff like this just to protect people she cares about." she tightened her grip on the tissue almost ripping it ' Ming chan.' she thought worridly. Hotaru slashed down the shadowy figure chasing her from below. She jumped up and blew green dust in the entire area only Yasha and Haku werent effected. Ming Ling began to cough it in ' what the .. is this poison. ' kuso she jumped out from the mist trying to block off the smell. Landing on a tree branch she coughed feeling slightly weaker ' what is that poison?' Yasha smirked " ahh so Hotaru used her poison this particular one freezes the nerves and actually drains the energy of those who inhales it. Lets see how much Ming Ling can take it"

Adorable Fatcat

Yuki blushed " hanokun ... is hanokun in any pain this is all yuks fault " she wobbed like a baby . hasaam layed there staring at the cieling he began to cough " waiit oe this mean " he glanced down at the previous mark was reset some how. " haii just like her firned " he teased
Yuki patted her head like a small child " you wanted to help your otousan Ive would of done the same thing. Yet known of us would of have known that was Yasha behind this plot." he closed his eyes " Im just a little sore Yuki chan i will recover and you should to " Aimi whiped her eyes. Ming Ling coughed up ' Kuso this poison is draining my energy I have to think of somthing and quick' flexing her claws her own poison started to seep out ' I cant use too much or I will totally blank out' jumping downward she sent a punch at Hotaru who got cut by her poison.

Adorable Fatcat

yuki shook her head " no yuki was taken as hostage by yasaha so daddy could heal yashaa of kurosama fallen angel blood killing yasaha meanie " she sobbed " yuki is so usless now daddys hurt really bad and minglingokusan is still trapped at yasahas manor with all those moeaneis hurting yukis mommy ! yuki wants to save mommy ! " she yelled, kuro waked in " and we will just remain clam until then becuase we need little brother beofre anything hppenes " he said wihle standing in the door way
hasama stared up at the blank cieling ' why did i have to be saaved when minglingdono is still fighting ... ' he clentched his sheets ' i have to save her ' he demanded as he weakly got up from the bed and made his way toward the door with katana at hand to help him blance
Hano widened his eyes ' did Yuki just call Ming Ling mommy?' shaking his head " Yuki chan Otousan is right we will get her back just " he winced in pain as he tried sitting up " Hano kun your still injured you have to rest " Aimi said in concern but Hano shook it off " Iie Im fine just a little sting " he winced " Iie Hano kun please matte.. where is Hasama he was just sitting there a minute ago" she looked behind to see a missing Hasama ' Hasama you didnt..' Skidding to a stop Hotaru glared at the burn marks all over her body from Ming Lings poison. Ming Ling was panting heavily holding on a new cut she got from Hotaru ' Kuso.. Im loosing energy fast than I expected' Yasha chuckled " my my it looks like little Hotaru is growing weak no matter I can always give her a boost" waving his hand. Ming Ling glared up seeing Hotaru's neck glow neon green ' what now ..wait her neck she bares Yasha's mark to damn him.. not if I can help it' lifting her scythe Hotaru struck the ground creating a large gap. Narrowing her eyes skelenton bones shot up and aimed towards Ming Ling. Ming Ling backflipped to get away from the shooting bones forming a shadow orb she stay in. ' I dont know how long i can hold on .. this orb wont last for long' she thought worridly seeing some parts begining to break.

Adorable Fatcat

yuki trembled as she felt the emptying even more empty " daddy ?" she glanced behind her " wheres daddy !? " she demnaded as she ran out in to the hall " daddy! " kuro tackled her " calm down yyuki " he told her as he held her arms " your father is .. " he didnt answer as he carried yuki back into the room " no yuki needs to find daddy! yukis needs to ! " she whined and cried kuro growled as he knocked her out" im sorry my son but it had to be done " he mumbled as he lyed the passed out yuki next to hano in his bed kuro leaned back against the wall and slid down ' what are you up to little brother ' he asked himself
hasama flew to kyos manor asking for help he was looking for kyo or kikuo he ran into shiro " oh shirosan where is kyodono or kikuo? " he asked in a hurry holding his bleedy bandages in one and his katana in the other staring up at shiro
Hano nodded his head " Otousan.. you better hurry and find him or Yuki will.." he warned him. " but we have no idea where he went" Aimi said in worry. Hano smilded sadly " I might have an idea... there is always Kyo sama..." he suggested. Shiro yawned as he whiped his eye " they are in the dojo kyo is giving kikuo her lessons." he noticed the distress in Hasama's eyes ' somthing is wrong if he looks so restless' " why are you walking around injured."

Adorable Fatcat

kuro sighed as he rubbed his eyes with one hand " ugh not kyosensei fine if he is there please give him a call darling .." he whined ' why would little brother be there
hasama against the wall " haii thank you where is the dojo located ..?" he demanded some
kikuo mewed as she dodged the sharp blade it chopped some of her hair " niisama ! " she peeped as she stabed him on accdenly near his goods area " kikuo ! " kyo whined as he covered it wth his hand " already the lesson is over sense you intend of making that i dont have any childern or turning me into your big sister " he joked kikuo pouted cutely as she adjusted her long sleeves and shlethed the sword " haii niisama " she peeped as she walked out of the dojo into the hall

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff