Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hano weakly opened his eyes to see glass and blood around 'wh what happened.. Yuki chan..' shouts and screaming was heard around them ' was is happening.. where is Yuki chan..?' he spotted a bundle layed out on the street ' Iie it cant.. it cant be.. Yuki !' his body screamed in pain as he crawled towards her weakly ' please Yuki chan please be ok' he struggled to find his voice but nothing came out. Mi shook her body " MATTE HAKU!" she threw a kunai at his hand only to be blocked by Karin who kicked it away " not so fast girly" Karin flew towards Mi and grabed her by the arm throwing her outside by the glass window. Mi layed there uncounscious . "feh how weak" Karin started to walk towards her about to finish her off but couldnt move her muscle " what the" she struggled to budge but no luck " what the hell!" Ming Ling had a tight grip of her shadow ' kuso ! Ming Ling' Karin cussed under her breathe . Ryuu spotted Karin stuck by her shadows " useless thats what she is.." he mumbled under his breathe " oh yeah I almost forgot about you" before Lee could grab hold of his weapon Ryuu had him by the throat against a tree. He started apply some pressure on his neck " how long should I choke you until you turn blue"

Adorable Fatcat

people crowded around hano as he attemend to reach yuki. paramedics picked up hano " stop struggling kid were here to help you !" one yelled as the other strapped hano onto a table they left yuki behind in the road becuase hano was safferly injured " what about the girl ?" " leave her shes not going to make it ..." one said ssadly as hano was able to see yukis lifeless body fading away as the paramedics closed the amberlance doors only beating of the mechines were heard blended out by paramedics asking hano a lage amount of quetions. on the other side of the city weakened by the chaos before him hasama fell to his knees " i thought we made a DEAL !" he rawred haku sighed cuutely " ryuukun ! karin chan ! thats enough !! " haku barked hasama heard mingling scream ' minglingdono! ' he cried out as the binds that held him down started to snap with his skin turning scraley haku blinked " oh .. well my my " he giggled as he flicked his finger the bind mark between mingling and hasama haku couldcontrol hasama
Hano struggled against his bonds " MATTE let me go ! Let me go now! I have to save her I have to save her" he went mad as he struggled harder on the bonds he managed to rip apart some of it but was covered over by the paramedics holding him down ' Iie this cant be Yuki chan! Yuki chan!' he growled in anger his human nails sharpened into claws. Sharp fangs grrew out of his lips as his hazel eyes shifted to red .Ryuu droped Lee to the ground and walked off. Karin growled as she turned around from the weakened Ming Ling " feh he didnt let us kill them". Ming Ling slowly lifted her head ' Hasama kun..' her stubborn body refused to give up as she slowly stood on her feet hissing from her injuries " ha Ha Hasama kun I wont let him " she screamed as she got shot. ' damn you .. Haku first he attacked my cafe then sent his goons to almost kill Mi and Lee now.. Hasama .. I cant I just cant..' dull gold eyes glared. Aimi held a hand over her chest " Kuro kun.. somthing is wrong my heart is telling me somthing is very wrong.." she whispered while holding on tightly on his back.

Adorable Fatcat

The paramedics held hano down " put him down ! " one yelled at his coworker the paramedic slapped a trancalier into hanos thigh the tranclier worked quickly to calm hano down they placed sealing papers in the inside of the amelbance to make a protective barroir so hanos demon didnt appear. kuro sinced the demons aura from haanos raged body " hano .. hano! " he shouted " darling ... hano is ..." he stopped mid way between hasamas and the leaving amlbeance with hano inside " which sould i pick " kuro growled " aimi! which one !?" he clentched handle bars. mean while hasama weakly follawed haku and his possy to yasha esate ' so this is where hes hidng' hasama panted as he threw against the wooden floor infornt of yasaha himself " heres your medcine you asked for yasahasama " haku cutely giggled as he sat next to yasaha and layed his head on top of yasaha resting hand
Hano was growling in agony as he tugged harshly on the bonds as he started to bleed ' Iie I cant let this happen I refuse I refuse!' reiki spirled out of control around his body ' Aimi flinced ' is this what okassan meant that be pepared for the worse..' she paled ' what should I do .. Hano or Hasama .. but then.. wait..' " kuro kun.. i I.. " her body shook. Yasha smirk grew " very good Haku" he threw a carrot at Haku " there is your treat for your good work" brushing off his pants leg he walked towards Hasama " you are here for one purpose Hasama you see my body is still infected by the posion of the blood of a fallen angel or your recently resurrected brother. Do this for me and heal my body Hasama kun since you are a gifted healer"

Adorable Fatcat

The paramedics gave hano more dorsecs to calm his ragging body " were loosing him ! " one yelled as they put hano under and tried to simplived him. kuros demon fought to gain control " aimi!" he rawred as his eyes pierced thtough red as he glanced back at her. hasama hissed at yasha " i will not ! i will never asset you in anything ! " he rwaed
Red eyes glared sadistically suddenly reiki shot up and burned one of them at the hand. Lifting his hand from his confined he shot forth his reiki chan to wrap around one the neck " I asked you kindly now let me go now before I kill you now" Hano growled out in his demonic voice. Aimi screetched " H H Hano !" she cried out ' Im sorry Hasama .. I I ..' she thought in her mind. Mei landed next to Mi " mi chan ! mi chan!' she lightly shook her twin sister who layed out cold ' what on earth.. ' she glanced at Lee " Lee kun!" she ran towards him seeing him wake up " Lee kun what happened where's? Ming Ling sama?" she asked. Yasha sighed " I had a feeling you was going to say that so how about we play a game." snapping his fingers two figures was tied up. He gave a laugh at Hasama's horrid expression " thats right Hasama you have a choice either you heal me from this posion or.. either Ming Ling dono or your dear daughter will suffer"

Adorable Fatcat

The paramedics struggled to hold hano in control " were trying to help you " they puzzeled. " very well " kuro roomed behind the amblence " hano ! " he yelled ' hold on little brother ' he thought . hasama yanked at his binds as his dragon form took hold he lasshed at yasha
Hano growled in hate as he lashed out at them one last time ' Yuki!!!!' he cried out. Aimi gasped ' Hano kun.. your in pain.. ' her heart felt the pain Hano was going through. " Kuro kun hurry Hano kun is about to break .." Yasha jumped away snapping his fingers. A scythe flashed in front of Hasama from getting close to Yasha. " I knew I can count on you Hotaru now then Hasama" his light green eeyes slid over to Hasama's form " the choice is yours hasama but the longer you continue to stall and lash out at me then I cant say the consequnces your dear daughter or lover will have to face" to prove his point female screams was heard. Ming Ling prevented from screaming out ' Hasama kun has to get Yuki.. ' she looked over at Yuki's bloody form ' that demon .. got to me before I was able to protect Mi chan and the same demon was the cause of the car crash Yuki was in..'

Adorable Fatcat

kuro handed aimi the3 handle bars as he jumped to the back of the amlbence " hano thats enough damn it boy ! " he gorlwed as he forced the doors open he grabed hano by the neck and held him against the side of the vechical " now get yourself together ! " he growled as his claws pierced into hanos neck to show he meeans business " well get back our family just get a grip already ! damn it boy youre stronger tehn this !! " kuro slammed hano against the floor he threw a punch it missed but it left a nasty dent . hasama continued forward as he grabbed yashas neck " ill heal you after i take care of my wounded offspring " he growled
Hano growled at Kuro sinking his own claws on Kuro's hand that was around his neck ' Otousan.. ' his exhausted body began to shut down as he loosened his grip and started to return normal ' Yuki chan.' dull eyes looked down. " Kuro kun! dont hurt him " Aimi yelled out. Yasha chuckled as he kicked Hasama off of him " my my Hasama kun if I would of known you was going to get riled up then I would of been more perpared. So im going to ask you one last time help me get rid of this poison thats in my system"

Adorable Fatcat

Kuro squeezed a bit tighter as soon as he heard aimi yell at him kuro dropped hano and gloanced at him " as you wish darling " he mumbled as he picked up hano and threw him on his back " now we need to get him to a hospital ! " he yelled back at aimi as he took off toward the nearest hsopital becuase the amlbence was gettingg stuck in deep traffic. hasama gruveled against the floor " as you wish ... " he mumbled as he got up again and slowly walked toward yasaha before doing so hasama grabed a borken glasses piece as held it up to his throat " please accpet allow my loved ones to walk out of here unharmed .. if not youre ' best healer ' will die here " he stabbed his throat some hasama coughd up soe blood " now time is ticking yasahasan which will it be me or youre selfish little games " he forced the glass deeper into his neck more blood flew out
Aimi nodded as she looked at Hano she stroked his head in a motherly way when he heard him whimper in pain ' Hano kun.. ' Yasha glared ' damn fool he would rather kill himself for the sake of his family still.. ' a black mark appeared on his arm as a result of the poison ' hes then only one who can get rid of this posion.. ' he dismissed Hotaru with the wave of his hand "that will be all Hotaru pull back your weapon." he glanced up only to see Hotaru glare hatefully at Ming Ling . Yasha's smirk grew ' oh I see so Ming Ling was the one responsible for killing you off eh.. ' " alright then Hasama you win this time. Karin Ryuu release the two prisoners ." he commanded . Ming Ling winced as she held onto Yuki when they was shoved ' Hasama kun baka what are you thinking' she didnt even notice the cold look Hotaru gave her as she passed by

Adorable Fatcat

kuro felt a sharp pain in his chest as he stopped for a moment ' what .. what just happened..' he pondered but it didnt faze him to head toward it when his son is injured badly " how is he holding up darling ..." he worried as he flew along side the amlbence
hasama glanced up at yasha " thank you yasha-san.." he weakly thanked yasha as he wobbled up the few flights of stairs up to yasaha his hand glowed as hasama covered yasha mouth he chanted a few words as the poinoius was removed from yasahas body into hasama hand down his arm through his system and out through hasamas mouth into a vile " i did as you asked " he struggled to stay awake he hadned the vile to yasaha before hasama knew it haku whacked hasama to the cold floor below he laughed yuki awakened as she screamed " daddy! " her weak and megeled body fought he chains as she crawled over to the weakling hasama ' why isnt the bond that miliokusama placed on daddy working ! ' she cried " yasaha meany ! " she screamed at him haku just chuckled
Aimi shook her head as he patted Hano's forehead " he isnt waking up Kuro kun his mind is troubled and still in pain I tried to give him some light to calm him down but.. he needs.." her body shook a bit ' he wants Yuki chan..' Yasha chuckled " oh you silly girl I had a funny feeling that your father would try to pull a stunt like that yes I indeed needed his abilities to take away this poison from my system however that was not all he took out." he held up a vile full of black liquid " you see the reason why that so called bond ming ling didnt work its because I extracted some of her poison and put some into my system so therefore when Hasama took away the posion from the fallen angel he also took some of her poison inside himself thus breaking her bond." Ming Ling shook in anger " so you .. you destroyed my bond with Hasama by using my poison!" she yelled in anger " yes you can thank Karin for that you was able to get a sample of your poison and give it to me so really Ming Ling I should thank you you played a big role in this." Ming Ling yelled out " Damn you b*****d!! Let Yuki chan go and let Hasama go now! " she flicked her ribbon at him only for it to get blocked by Hotaru. " oh yes if I remember correctly you and Hotaru have an old score to settle no.." Hotaru's blank expression didnt move she continued to stare at Ming Ling with hatred. " dont be hasty Ming chan or I just might have Haku have his way with your lover or even Yuki chan" Ming Ling's eyes widened " you wouldnt dare dont you dare put your hands on her!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff