Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hano sweatdropped " e e eh im im fine y yuki chan but .. " he whispered in her ear " that was daddy he was pretending to a ataack me so those meanie bullies wont bother Hano n no more"
meawhile Aimi was schocked to be a slightly burned Kuro . Putting her sketch pad down she patted his head "neh Kuro kun are you ok?"

Adorable Fatcat

kuro looked at aimi " yuki... used a lighting sealing on me ..." he reached into aimis bag and took out her brush and tried to brush his hair " ow ow ow ow damn these ashes knotted up my hair bad .."
mean while yuki blushed and scratched the back of her head " eheehee oh kurosama was the demon " yuki giggled the boys walked over to hano " oi mate nice job taking on that demon " the boy patted hano on the back and smiled " you and your girl.. should hang with us ..." yuki crossed her arms " are bullies going to leave hanokun and yuki alone " the boys laughed " of course cutie "
Hano stood in front of Yuki " You better promise not to bother or ppick on Hano and Yyukki chan got it" he said bravely ' I have to be brave I have to be brave'

Adorable Fatcat

the boy laughed and patteed hano on the head " of course mate .. and you cutie .." he lefts yukis head and grined at her " will you become my girlfriend ..." yuki slaped the boys hand away and glared at him " never yuki will never become bullies girlfriend .. " she clinged to hano " yuki belongs to hanokun not to .. yo..u.you ! " the boy frowned " i see .. daddy! " yuki eyes widened when she saw other clan that tried killing hano and his mother in the beginning the father was a like thing with black bat wings ripped up short infront an d very long black hair in the back with pearing red eyes with long nails and teeth " what is it my son .." the son pointed at yuki " i want her to be my girlfriend but she turned me down for that boy " the father looked at hano he bit his lip" your that mortal boy that kuro attacked me over ..hm..youve grown abit mortal " yuki bursted out " his name is hano! " the father looked at yuki yuki hid behind hano the father reached for hano yuki grabed hano and took off flying quickly " we need to get away hanokun hld on !"
Hano was shooken up a bit " th th tha that that was the one whoo who ..." Meanwhile Aimi was feeding Chise when her ears twitched " neh Kuro kun I hear the children coming this way.. and its not good from the way Yuki is flying so fast" She saw them coming straight ahead towards them. " Hano kun .. Yuki chan whats wrong?" Hano was still shooken up a bit like he seen a ghost " th tha tha. tha. tha... " he couldnt even finish his words

Adorable Fatcat

yuki crashed into the sand a few feet before reaching aimi and kuro , kurogot up and kneeled " why were you flying so quickly yuki .." yuki was breathing hardly trying to catch her breathe " its..its the man ..who ..who killed hanokuns mommy and almost hano-kun the man was behind yuki and hanokun " kuro eyes widened ' what is he doing here .. this is yokos terrioty..' before kuro could react the father was behind him looking down on him " what are you doing on my terrioty kuro..." kuro glared up at him " this is yokos land ..." he laughed " no yoko isnt a clan hier anymore hes the only elders that is left ... " the father looked at hano kuro stood and pushed him away he stood between him and hano " you still protecting that mortal .. you weak hearted fool " kuro smirked " baka.... hano is my son soon to be the next hier of the mibu once im gone " the father snarled " how can that be he isnt a mibu " " is now that mark proves it..." kuro walked over to hano and showed the father the mark of the mibu on hanos neck " you see he is a mibu now you can not kill him or it means war between us " the father laughed " true true but if we bond by marriage its aloud " kuro glared at him " what do you mean marriage the mibu dont have any women to the marraging age .." " yes but my son wanted yuki as his bridge " yuki cliged to kuro and shouted from behind him " yuki doesnt want to be meanies bride yuki belongs to hanokun ! " the son grabed yuki from behind kuro the father grabed kuro and pinned him down " you either allow yuki mibu to marry to my son or you will loose your life ..." " so be it " " very good my son you have the girl .." " i didnt agree to yuki marrying i agreed to dieing i rather die than see my neice forced to be married " the father yaked back kuros head " listen here kuro i know youre getting married soon and i dont think your fiance want you to die ... " " yes but i think she would understand ..." kuro grabed the father and slamed him against the grab " yuki go take hano and aimi some where " yuki shook her head " na kursama yuki ..will marry yuki doesnt want to see kurosama die or hurt " yuki relaxed theson held yuki and smirked at hano kuro glared
Hano eyes widened and almost teared up ' y y yuki chan' his eyes turned dulled as he stared at the ground shaking a fist. From above Aimi whittnesseed the whole thing " that teme who does he think he is he.. cant. my hano." Her eyes turned purple as she cracked her knuckles she saw Hasama next to her and gave him Chise " Hasama kun hold Chise for me I will be right back" She didnt give a reason as she quickly marched down with her fist raised up " OI! YOU TEME!" before any one can react she punched the boy's father hard in the face making a mark " YOU TEME HOW DARE YOU THREATENED MY HANO ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR GAKI OF A SON TEME!" she shouted as she punched him again and tackled him still punching

Adorable Fatcat

Kuro was shocked " aimi stop! ...." kuro pulled aimi back and hed her " hes not one to mess with aimi he wont do to touch hano as well as im around ... now calm down " the father wiped away the blood " how dare a woman lay a hand on me ... " the father cllintched his fist and threw a punch at aimi kuro grabed and squeezed his arm " are you that low on hitting a woman better off my finace ..." he smiled " yes i hit my wife all the time to remind her who has the leash " the father nocticed the collar around kuro neck the father pulled on it alittle and laughed " it looks like to me that your the pet and your finace is the master hahahha " kuro blushed and looked away " just llike when chiyochan was alived she controled you as well ..." " shut up about chiyo .." the father laughed " i see your still sore from her perfect " the father ramed his pom into kuros heart
"nehh baka leave Kuro alone!" Aimi shouted and she scracted him across the nose with her claws. " teme how dare you .. " she noticed blood on the tip of her claws

Adorable Fatcat

kuro throw up blood and coughed the father held his nose " you little b**** ..! " the father threw a punch at aimi kuro blocked his punch kuro spat out blood " nice try im fater than your reaction.." the father tried to pull away but kuro held his arm " you b******d " he threw another punch kuro his other hand " you wont lay a hand on her ... release yuki and leave my son alone or ill break your arms " the father chuckled " your niece is free to go but i wont relice your son of my will of killing him " kuros eyes closed " aimi awhile hes pined you may down what ever im allowing " the father tried to pull away " release me devil .." kuro head butted the father " dont ever call me that again !" the son clintched his fist " stop ...STOP IT ! leave my dad alone ..." the son ran up , yuki punched him " leave kurosama alone you meanie... if meanie ever hurts hanokun yuki will kill you ..."
Stood there and was clentching her fists hard ' he was the one. he was the one who.. ' she got even more angry as her fist was engulfed in sparkling light . Her eyes was focused on the man as she walked closer. Once she got close to him with the strength she had she lifted him up with a hand " This is your final warning leave my family alone or you will be purified since your twisted I dont plan on making it enjoyable so make the choice" Her fist came close to his face as it was sparkling with light ' I dont like violence but this feeling i have inside its my inner demon is controlling me' without any further dely she kicked him hard in the groin "TEME!"

Adorable Fatcat

kuro eyes twitched and he turned pale ' shes very good at doing that ....' kuro release the father and he father fell to the ground groaning in pain he curled into a ball , kuro smirk and crossed his arms " see why aimi is in charge if i get her piss she'll do the same to me .. shes not afraid of doing so .." the father looked up at kuro , kuro shook his head and walked away yukki ran over to hano " is hanokun alright " she giggled a beach ball whacked yuki on the back of the head she fell forward and kissed hano hasama turned red " yuki !" he cried anime style ' why ... T,T ' kuro smirked and held aimi from behind " are you calmed down"
Aimi closed her eyes for a moment letting her time to breath it all out. Opening her eyes revealed her regular dark blue eyes. She held Kuro's hand that was holding her " im fine Kuro kun just let my anger out of control and ehh!!" before she could finish her sentence she saw the whole scene of Yuki accidently kissing hano " well um I guess our little Hano kun is grown up ehehe" she felt a small blush on her face appear. Hano on the other hand was too shocked to do anything as his face turned bloody red

Adorable Fatcat

Yuki blushed and giggled " yuki got yukis first kiss yay heehee ay ay hanokun is hanokun okay " yuki helped hano sit up hasama sighed and rocked chise " yuki come here please " yuki ran over " yes daddy " " do you love hanosmam ... " yuki smile back and blushes " yes daddy " hasama sighed and grined " well if so you may choose who ever you want to marry..." yuki jumped up and down " yay yuki chooses hanokun " " now now yuki hanosama has to choose too " yuki smiled kuro smiled " whoever hano chosoe im fine with "
Hano blushed madly and nodded his head " h hhai.. I will waa nt t t to marryy y yuki" he studdered even more as she ws fighting off the blush

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff