Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Fatcat

" yes i did kill him i almost died as well if it wasnt for yokoosama..." a voice came from behind them kuro grabed karins from behind by the hair his eyes were glowing as his voice fermed " tell your master ill kill that b*****d as i did to shiro " he glared at ryuu he had an evilly smirked in hhis face as he took a dagger and cut katin from his grin he held her red hair in his hand his aura increased as he glared at ryuu " well if thats you make it to him in one piece " he chuckled evilly as he lefted both kairn and ryuu up and started to broke a few bones he laughed as they groaned in pain " want me to stop..no... alright " he laughed evilly . yuki watched in fear ' its like what yokosma was like when he faced shiro..' she teared " stop.." she mummered " stop it! " she scramed kuro glared at yuki yuki froze in fear she hid her face into hano sobbing " thats not kurosama .. hanodo something plese ' she pleaed in her mind
Ryuu glared hatefully at Kuro " Damn you... " he held his bleeding arm " THAT ******** TEME HE CUT MY HAIR I SHOULD KILL HIM!" Karin glared as her eyes slited as they turned pale red in anger doing a few signs she made a bunch of bats appeared around her and made them fly around Kuro in attempts to attack. Hano saw the bats come at them and slashed at them using his reiki infused katana by moment of contact they disinginrated into dust. Pulling back his arm he let loose a small ball of reiki hitting all the bats at the spot . Ryuu growled as he grabbed the screetching Karin " this isnt over yet Kuro ... soon very soon" they stepped backwards and dissappeared in a black orb that was beneath them. Panting Hano stared at Kuro " Otousaan you have to control youself now!" he command

Adorable Fatcat

Kuro growled ' damn they got away ..oh well ill allow this to slip only this time ' he growled more as he glared at hano he disappered and reapered behind hano " you comand me .. youre my son you do not command me anything ..." he held his sharp claws infront of hanos face " you may be the hier of this clan but youre just a weak mortal you will never reach my level kukuku now unless you dont want to be missing a head i recamend shut your mouth " kuro held up hanos face to his he leaned in close " do you understand hano ... dont for get your daddy is an fallen .. i could kill you in an instead " he chuckled evilly as he stroked his cllaws against under hanos chin
" that may be so otousaan but if theres one thing I do know is that you cant hurt me..." Hano said with no fear in his eyes he stared back at Kuro ' its just as I thought his demon is taking control " Otousaan you have to control your demon.. " his hands twitched at the tip of his katana...' maybe if I can knock him out then that should return him to normal'

Adorable Fatcat

Kuro chuckled " brave boy....even through i can not control myself from having flesh you know that ..." he crossed his arms as he stared at hano he sighed as he held hanos face up and licked alittle blood off his cheek
Hano blushed as he pulled away " neh neh!! what the" he wiped his cheek by the back of his hand ' oh great and Yuki chan saw that..'
" WHAT THE HELL! WHY DID YOU PULL AWAY LIKE THAT!" Karin screamed into Ryuu's ear he was getting a headache and her screeching didnt help either 'shut up shut up shut up shut up ' he repeated over and over in his head but she kept on " shut up will yah... I had to get your sorry a** out of there because it was the boss orders.. I will get him back for what he did to my arm.. just not NOW!" he shouted still ticked about his arm ' just you wait I will get you for what you did to Shiro sama...'

Adorable Fatcat

yuki had a flushed face as she stared at the event that just happened ' is kurosama.. um... in love with hanokun ..' she wondered as she giggled innocently " yuki , your finace is dirty very dirty i nearly just clean his face .." he sighed than kuro gave hano a blank stare " how is it that childern get so dirty so quickly .." he said in an annoyed tone as he looked at hano head to toe coated in blood and dirt " youre not coming my my house like that " he grabed hanos underarm and striped then pushed him into the spring as kuro held hanos dirty clothing in his arms he glanced at yuki " be a dear and clean him for me as i go grabed a fresh robe " yuki blushed madly " ehhh! h h hai kurosama " kuro nodded as he flew back to the house yuki was lighten up as a light bulb ' wash hanokun .. kurosama said ..' she gulped as she grabed the wash cloth she shuttered as she looked aside as sh escrumped hanos body
yoko ears twitched as he awokened to snoring he snuggled and tried get back to sleep " cmon taichan stop yall snorning ima tring to sleep..urm...'' he mumbered the snoring continued yoko got fed up his slamed his fist on the persons snorting chest the snorting stopped yoko smiled and snuggled into the person " what was that for ..?" yoko opened his eyes quickly ' that voice .. ' yoko lifted up his head he bugged eyed it was kiba who he was snuggling with kiba gave an annoyed look at yoko " why you hit me ..yoko." yoko was speechless ' kibaoii what is he in here ...' yoko stand up on his knees "EEEHH KIBA OII! " yoko back up pointnig at kiba , yoko fell over tailing onto the floor miba looked over " you okay ..?" yoko groaned he quikcly stood up " why yall in my rom and in my bed kibaoii! ??" " all the guests room are taken so i thougth i could spend the night here .. you seems to like it the way you were holding me yokokun " he chuckled yoko blushed and coughed in his hand " well i was snuggling into taichan not yall oii .." kiba just chuckled as he stroked tailings cheek " so you thought i was him .. i see why he is a lovely dragon after all.. good for a three s..." yoko coverd kiba mouth before he coud finish he gripped kiba face as yoko face was flushed he growled quietly " just becuase yall mate dumped ya , that doesnt mean yall say that stuff about mine " yoko froze when he heard tailing starting to stiff alittle under him ' s**t we woke taichan ..' yoko sweated becuase it was hard trying to stay still over tailing without waking him and holding onto kiba it was his only support
Tai Ling cracked open an eye but only stared blankly with a scene as he sweatdropped anime style. An eyebrow twitched ' what... the hell....' was his first thought " oi.... whats going on... Yoko?" he growled out as his eyes started to turn to a darker gold he flexed his knuckles as he got ready to punch someone
Hano submerged from the water coughing up water that was in his lungs " OI!! OTOUSAAN!!! WHAT THE HELL!!" he cused as tick marks appeared on his forehead and his clinchted fist. After few seconds he gave up and crossed his arms over his chest " uh. Yuki chan?" he called to her

Adorable Fatcat

Yoko gulped " ehehehee mornin taichan .. um well kibaoii was sleeping with us cause he isnt got no room to sleep in ehehehe and well ..well we were just talkin ...sorry for waking yall taicchan " kiba chuckled as he grabed yoko and chucked him across the arm " yes we were just talking ...here a deal for you if i win i leave you two allow but kkukuku if i win well you know the rest youre little taichan becomes the uke kukukuku " yoko blushed madly as he growled " deal lets go.. "kiba smirked he threw a bamboo blade at yoko they were doing kendo " three points wins " yoko nodded ' i aint lossen .! to kibaoii' yoko puzzeled kiba got the first point yoko second theywere equal . yuki blushed " please dont be mad at kurosaam hes just tired ehehehe and well he like his house clean sorry hano kun " yuki scraped his back as she moved to the front she blushed madly as she washed his torso she stopped as yuki lightly touched hanos abs ' wow hes skin is so fales and softly..' yuki blushed as she stroked his wet skin
Tai Ling was shocked at what was happening ' i be the uke... THE UKE!!!!' " YOKO DONT YOU DARE LOSE YOU HEAR ME OR I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WONT BE ABLE TO WALK FOR A WHOLE MONTH ONCE I GET THROUGH WITH YOU!" Tai Ling growled out
Hano blushed madly he held Yuki's arms when he felt her reach lower " umm ano Yuki chan thats good you can stop"

Adorable Fatcat

Yoko gulped " haii taichan .." kiba sweat dropped " wow hes loving kukuku " kiba swacked yoko across the chest with the bamboo stick " three my point kukuku " yoko sweated alot as he felt tiny to the pissing off tailing yoko screamed " dont kill me taichan please !!!!!!!!" he ran out the room anime crying " dont brake my legs please forgive me waaaaahhhh! " kiba ran after tailing and tackled him before he could leave the room " a deals a deal dragon kukuku " kiba roped tailings arms and legs so he doesnt move " oi yoko it fine your mate is cataned " yoko pered in he walked in with his ear flat against his skulll" sorry taichan " kiba threw him on the bed kiba smirked evily as he trickled his claws down tailings torso down into his pants " mmm a big boy arent you " yoko blushed as he watched kiba smirked as he grabed tailing he placed him on his lap as kiba held his legs open for yoko . yoko gulped as he climbed over to tailing he didnt look at him ' sorry tai...' yoko hevated to tailing " come now do it "
Tai Ling growled as Kiba held him up his eyebrow twitched as he panted trying to get his breathing under control 'kuso he keeps this up im gonna ' "AHH!" he squirmed around trying to get out ' wha what is he doing?' Tai Ling panted as he felt someone rubbing him

Adorable Fatcat

Kiba blushed " aint he a beaut " he chuckled as he got excited " come on yoko hurry it up " " sorry oiinee" yoko panted as he untie tailing pant and pulls him out " mm .." ' it s so..' yoko took tailing with his mouth and suckled harshly kiba got impationt " thats it youre too slow yoko im taking him.." kiba forced tailing down on top of yoko he smirked as he rubbed tailing " hes ready kukukuu " he sluved tailings....into yoko " ahhhh kibaoiinii what are you ahhh!" yoko groaned kiba removed his robe he griped tailing waist as he moaned as he sluved himself inside tailing " ahh so tight .." kiba started to move . mean while yuki blushed " im sorry..hanokun i was just washing as kurosama asked me too" she got teary eyes as he gripped her wrists tighter ' what did i do to amke hanokun so angry at me ...' she worried
Hano let go of her wrist "gomen Yuki didnt mean to grab so hard.... I just.. welll " his blush made it clear as he looked down at the water " I just.... umm well my body its reacting.. and I didnt want you to see..."
"AHHH!! AHHH!!" Tai Ling squirmed around inside Yoko ' ahhh its sooo hot ahhh its so tight ' " AHH yoko ahhh" he panted hard as he let out moans.

Adorable Fatcat

Yuki smiled sadly as she tried to not show that shes afraid of hano " h haii hanokun i understand " she faked smiled as she gave him the cloth she ran into the forest as she found a hidding pllace under a fallen tree ' hano kun is mad at me ... he doesnt love me anymore becuaase im a stupid girl ' she sobbed silencely to herself kuro return " here hano..wheres yuki..." he asked . kiba thrust fast and harshly " yes come now dragon moan for me ...tell me your master ahh " kiba shuttered as he panted yoko teared at the pain " ahhhh tai it it hurts.." he held ontop tailing crying kiba smirked " is it hurt yoko ... im sorry .." he teased as he thrust harder " AHH! " yoko yelled ' no more no more ahhhh ' yoko pleaded as he looked at tailing then he closed his eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff