Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Fatcat

kuro smurked and shook his head and head toward his room
User Image
Lio walked out of the teachers office with the mug of coffee in his hand. Lio had a bunch of papers that he had to grade under his arm and his hand in his pocket. He heard a couple students running in the hall, and looked up, the students were running straight towards him. Lio braced for impact, but after a while, he didn't hear anything. He opened his eyes one after the other and looked at the kids. He recognized them from the track team. "Sorry Mr. Lio. We were tryna race to see who was faster." The first student tried to explain. "Yeah, they closed down the track to do some remodeling." The other student tried to justify themselves. Lio sighed. "Alright. Just make sure none of the other teachers find out about this." Lio walked towrds the direction of his room and heard the two other students high five each other. "Thanks Mr. Lio!" One of them called. Without looking back, Lio raised his cup in the air for a second and continued to walk.

Dangerous Hunter

Name: River Avash

Student or teacher: Teacher, but is school's nurse

Race: Elf

Appearance:
User Image

Background: River was once a high warrior in the elven court and fought many battles for protecting the nature of their realm. It was when they decided to retreat and not fight anymore that she grew angry with her people. She then took off on her own and nabbed this easy career of being the school nurse. Even though she is a wanted criminal for her people.

Likes: Fighting, Nature and the use of her magic, Thunderstorms, and swimming in lakes

Dislikes: Ignorant people, abuse of plant life and other nature things, Sitting still for too long, hot days, and some students that bug her way too often.

Dangerous Hunter

User Image
A lone woman stared off into the distance as she had climbed a tree and was of course barefoot. Many would think she was a tree huger, which was truth, but she would never admit it. Standing on the limb the tall female with delicate features and longer limbs and ears than most, leaped down and began to walk toward the building to find her office.

Getting to her room, River Avash ran her hands over the dead leaves and items in her room that should of been alive. Her bouquet from awhile ago that had since wilted now brought out red petals and seemed to thrive as she sniffed a few. Slipping on her white coat as she looked at the larger room with cots for those ill that needed rest before parents came to pick them up could rest.

River was a hard woman with long red hair with a stern face that didn't match what most elves would put out. She was a warrior and knew how to use herbs to help those injured or sick. Also she had a little bit of magic that she could work on the injury to help the process to heal quicker. It was also lucky for her to get the job with the fact that she was wanted for leaving her clan.
User Image
Tristan Aden Rose

Tristan took a couple deep breaths, he's never liked crowds, and had a good reason for it, but he's just never told anyone. Tristan walked to the door and opened it to walk in. Once inside he saw that his painting was still at his desk, and all the other students had already sat down. Tristan walked over to the teacher. "Ms. Ami. I was wondering if I could go to the nurses office. I don't feel too good." Tristan said, it was half true. Tristan actually felt fine, but if he stayed in the class much longer, he would actually feel sick. Tristan didn't wait to leave the class. He took walked to his seat and took his stuff. "You should also probably want to call the nurse first." He stayed in the front of the class and waited for her to call before he left. Tristan stood there, and while he waited, he stared at her twitching ears and swishing tail.
Scratching her ears again and yawning into her mouth Aimi gave a short nod to Tristan " Alright you can go to the nurse's office "

User Image
User Image
Tristan Aden Rose

Tristan nodded at Ami. "Thank you." Tristan slung his bag over his shoulder and walked out the door. Tristan walked to the nurses office and knocked on the door. It was open so he walked in. "Hello. Any one here?" Tristan looked around and saw a couple other students already on the beds asleep. Tristan sighed and scratched the back of his head, he quietly walked over to the infirmary bed and plopped onto it. He put his hands behind his head and stared at the ceiling, happy to be out of the class.

Dangerous Hunter

User Image
Sitting at her desk to grab a few materials before she had disappeared behind a curtain to help a child that had been reckless and had tried to fly off a roof that had ended only in disaster.

It was then that she heard the door open and a student called out. Turning her head slightly and her normal hair falling over her face as the rest had been pulled up in a loose bun at the nape of her neck to appear older than she looked. Moving out of the curtains after she had made the child drink something she had made out of bark and a few different older plants to help ease the pain while she would be back and put bones back together.

Turning to look at a male that had tanned skin and green eyes that sat on the bed. Silently she moved up to him and raised a brow, "So what are you in for?" Standing tall with most of her body clad in the white doctor coat and bare feet. "Feeling sick?"
User Image
Tristan Aden Rose

Tristan sensed someone on the opposite side of the curtain and closed his eyes as if he was about to be found from his hiding spot. Tristan was also tempted to pull the covers over his head, but stopped himself before doing so. 'Wait, what am I doing?' He asked himself silently. Tristan slowly opened his eyes and when he did he saw the nurse standing at the side of the bed. He watched hin with his dark emerald colored eyes, he looked at her hair and ears. Everything about her screamed elf. Tristan shook himself out of his own train of thought and cleared his throat. "Umm yeah. Iwas in class and i just suddenly didn't feel too good.". Tristan squirmed a bit, his past scars and wounds starting to hurt as he remembered why it was he was so afraid of crowds. "It's ok if i stay here for a while right? Tristan asked, not wanting to go back to his class just yet.

Dangerous Hunter

User Image
River looked at him with her serious expression as if assessing if he was telling the truth or not. Figuring it was to plain of a story to be false and he did look slightly pale. She murmured, "Lie down...I'll be with you shortly with something to digest." She turned on her heel and moved to shut the curtain again. Not realizing it was slightly not closed all the way as she moved to the next bed and murmured toward the student that had done something reckless because the gym was being remodeled. "Damn...who told you kids you could run down the halls." She placed her slender hands on either side of the broken bone and what seemed to be light glowed around her hands and little whips came out and wrapped about the arm and glow more. She was murmuring elvish under her breath as in a quick motion the bindings tightened and the student screamed in pain as the bone was put back into place.

Wrapping up the child's arm as she scolded, "Don't let it happen again...or I'll be force to break the other arm...Don't put any weight on it for the next few days..it should be good as new next week." Pushing herself off the bed as the kid looked like he was going to pass out. River returned with a sucker and stated, "Here is a sweet for being a good patient." She blew a kiss and watched as he collapsed into sleep. She turned and moved toward her hot water that was boiling and she moved to crush some ginger to help with upset stomach. She lifted a flower petal and blew on it to let it faintly glow before it dropped into the hot water. Moving back toward him she pulled the curtain back, "Now...You may rest here...but don't think I'll let you off easy. I need help filing." Holding out the steaming drink toward him.
"Mou what a day I cant wait until I get home " Aimi was packing up the last of her paper work while she was eating a pocky that was sticking out from her mouth. Putting the work in her bag she turned off the lights and locked the door and headed to her apartmen " nehh now let me see what should I cook for dinner? hmm"

User Image

Adorable Fatcat

as aimi was going home across the street from her someone was playing a beautiful song on a flute in the cematary
Still deciding on what to eat Aimi ears twitched to a sound of a flute . Letting her curiosity get the better of her she followed the sound to the cementary " Unn I wonder who is playing that song it sounds peaceful yet sad at the same time" her ears flatened agaisnt her skull

User Image

Adorable Fatcat

kuro was sitting in front of a toom stone playing the beautful flute music , when he heard foot steps he stoped and turned quickly with his blade extened out at someone neck " who are you ?! "
Shocked Aimi panicked " KYA!!! Its me its me Aimi Mino the art teacher dont kill me kyaaa!!! " Aimi said in a rush as she had her eyes closed

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces