Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meanwhile Aimi was drawing in her sketchbook of the blue rose that was in her hand " its been a few hours and yet it hasnt withered or nothing .. this rose" she stared and stroked the soft petals " grandpa .. he had a garden of blue roses.. I remeer so little of it but oh well" she turned it around look at its brilliant structure. On her sketch pad it was the blue rose under a full moon.

Adorable Fatcat

kuro walked outside because of screaming the demon leader was raping a young girl the girl wasscreaming " someone please help me .. please " kuro walked up to the demon leader and tapped him on the head " sorry for interuping youre mating but i dont thnk this girl likes it ..." he glared up at kuro " mind your tongue .." kuro smirked and pulled the demon leader off of the girl , he give the girl his kimono " hurry home its late " the girl blushes and bowed and quickly ran away the demon leader snored at kuro " there goes my enterment " kuro drew his blade " what enterment you were raping her .. you disgrace me .." he made a cut on the demons face then cut his armor the demon leader laughed " thats all you can do " the demon cut kuros under kimono ripping it alittle '' no i just not well at the moment' the demon laughed kuro cut through the armor cutting his skin " damn you " the demon slisted across kuros chest and side
Hano woke up and saw his daddy walking out " ddaddy.." he called after and followed him. He hid behind a building where he saw Kuro fighting that demon from ealier ' that's that scary meanie demon daddy was talking to the other day. I hope daddy is ok'

Adorable Fatcat

kuro saw a glims of hano ' what are uo doing here hano...' kuro clinged blades with the demon " youre strong for just a demon " the demon smirked " and youre pretty weak for a protector ,,," the demons " gang " walked out of the bar they stopped as they watched kuro battle their boss they cheered him " comn boss kill him " " yea comn hes a push over ..." kuro sighed to try and relax himself ' keep it together kuro .. you can defeat this demon without using your ora ' both of them were equal in power the demon was able to threw away kuro sword he smirked and held up his blade to kuros neck " you cant kill me .. any last words..." kuro glanced at hano then closed his eyes " notihng eh ... farewell kuro mibu .." the demon held up the blade
Hano eyes widened he shut them tight " DADDY!" he shouted thats when his reiki was covering him and shot out at the demon burning the skin terrible ' daddy daddy please daddy is ok I dont want daddy hurt' he said in his mind but wasnt paying attention to the reiki coming out

Adorable Fatcat

the demon dropped his blade and held his arm " ugh my arm .. it burns ! what did you do ..." he grabed kuro " i didnt do that but i will do this ..." kuro kicked up the blade and stabed the demon he looked down at the sword " its over .." the gang surrounded kuro " why attack me youre free from this demons hold " he crossed his arms and walked to hano he opened his eyes kuro kneeled and pulled hano close and held him " thank you ... my son .."
Hano still was teary eyed and hugged him back "ddaddy is ok.. daddy is ok.. Hano was scared.. is daddy hurt?" he asked inoncently

Adorable Fatcat

kuro smiled " im alright just alittle injured " he stood and ripped off the top of the kimono he sighed " this was the only one i brought with me oh well " he ripped apart to bandage up the wounds he held his hand to hano
Hano looked down " hano sorry that daddy is hurt.. Hano promise Hano will stronger so Hano can protect daddy from meanies" he puffed his little chest again to show he was brave

Adorable Fatcat

kuro laughed and poked his belly " you are brave ... plus when dont i get hurt hano .." he picked up hano and thrw him up in the air when he cant down kuro caught him and held his side " ohhh that hurt .." the daughter came running out to him " kuro are you alright " kuro looked up at the daughter and he held out his hand it was fulled with blood, she was shocked " youre injured .." the daughter helped kuro up and walked him into the house and layed him next to the fire kuro sighed " again .... im hurt " kuro looked around for hano " hano..?"
Hano quickly went to his side " yes daddy?" he asked but couldnt help look at his wound ' daddy did get hurt.. but daddy im sure he will get better'

Adorable Fatcat

kuro ruffled up hanos hair " you need go on and rest im alright .." he smiled the daughter walked in with a sheet bandages and thread and neatel " kuro will you allow me to close up your wound " the daughter blushes as she undid the remeaning part of his kimono and covered him with the sheet " alright " she removed the previos bandages shse place the neatel tip in the flame under it was glowing red then she threaded it " ready.." kuro nodded his clenched onto the sheets as she started to sew up the wound on his side mean while hasama was walking around when he spoted yuki on the other side of the barroir " daddy ! " she bounced off it " ouchie what is this " hasama laughed " a barroir my little angel " " why is daddy in there .." " well niisama is here " " can yuki come over there " " you can tried " " yay heehee " yuki jumped through hte barroir into hasamas arms he carried her to the house kuro and hano are , once inside hasama stopped " niisama what happened to you .." kuro smiled in pain " ive took care of the demon .. ugh. and i didnt walk away unharmed.." hsama shook his head " only you niisama : he kneeled next to him while yuki tackled hano and continued kissed his cheek : yuki miissed hanokun heehee " she hugged him
Hano oomphed as he was tackled by Yuki " Y Y y yY YYuki chan" He was blushing as madly then held on to her ' yyuki chan smells nice gahhh!' Hano blushed a deeper red as he nuzzled her neck trying to get rid of the blush >,< " ssorry Yuki ... HHHano didnt mmean to bblush"

Adorable Fatcat

yuki blushes and giggled " hanokun is funny heeheee" she hugged him tightly the daughter was done with kuro kuro relaxed abit hsasma leaned agaist the wall yuki skippedover to kuro and bent over him as she looked at him" is kurosama sore " kuro nodded yuki giggled as she yawned she slid down and she rest againdt kuro ,he stroked her back as she smiled andsnuggled into him
Hano blushed himself as he nuzzled and curled into a ball to go to sleep ' whats. .. that pink stuff that comes out of Hano... oh well' Yawning Hano closed his eyes and fell asleep

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff