• Divorced 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Major_TheFourthFate

Feeling: a bit relieved & confused
Located: just outside the school
With: Cory & random students around

{t h e m e | s o n g}

User Image

Out of almost nowhere, a man suddenly approached the half fae and it startled her a tad before he started talking. 'I was so caught up in all this..and in my head...to even notice him.' Fay slowly reached out to greet his hand, trying her hardest to cover up the shaky, crying voice and her melancholy looking expression. "N-nice to meet you, Cory...and, gosh, I hope I won't be forced into any conflict here.." A small, uncomfortable and trembling laugh escaped her lips.

The new girl continued to listen to Cory, and gave him her best smile afterwards, quite relieved that he wasn't involved in any fighting going on here...even if he used to be an assassin. He appeared rough-edged, tough, and mysterious; although, Fay wasn't the type to let first appearances make up her mind about people right off the bat. The guy seemed nice enough, and she wasn't going to ruin this first meet up with an acquaintance by showing fear of him; she was more afraid about the fact that this school was public..and had other strangers in it that could hurt her or..hate her.......or...

As reassuring as Cory was, Fay wasn't entirely convinced about it being safe as long as you didn't partake in any battles.

"My name's Fayettii..erm, Fayettii Rosenbell. Though, I'd like much more to just be called -Fay-." With this, Fay gave a sincere nod. She'd be honest to anyone about her true, full name, but she would never want anyone to call her by it.

"...Do you mind me asking why there's so much fighting going on anyway?..Also...hah..erm, would you walk with me to my dorm...so I can drop off my stuff and whatnot? We can discuss this on the way up..?" The flustered girl grinned a little, nudging forward her bags more into his sight to show him how heavy they were.

'Please don't let me mess this up. He could be a friend..my first friend in years. I don't want this guy to dislike me...I need him on my side, at the least. Or I might be all alone. Once more.'

Fay was also weary about walking alone around this school and stuff. 'I hope I won't be for long..I hope he's right...and I REALLY hope that this school was the right choice for me.'

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Impermissus stretched as he was released from the earth. Agreeing that this was his fault (hey, he has a bit of humility in him.) and that they should return, he walked beside Terra and thought of what he should say next. Feeling that this awkwardness may soon get out of hand, he cautiously stepped closer. Taking a deep breath through his nose before doing what he was about to do, he carefully put his hand to hers, and webbed his fingers through hers and held it. It was somewhat weird, the two of them not really experienced in love...but for some odd reason just holding her hand seemed right.

Cory nodded when she said she hoped that she wouldn't be forced into conflict. "Yeah...you definitely have to avoid some areas if that is the case. The people are nice, just some things...happen." He spoke, rubbing the injury he had received trying to fight Mortem before. He wasn't ever meant to be a foot soldier, he was an assassin, not a warrior. With that in mind, he remembered the giant he had fought...that was definitely a different case. However, he did as an assassin should have. Stay in the blind spots, carve a few runes, and blow them to bits. He didn't necessarily get enough runes on there to explode the beast...but at least it did some damage. He still remembered that woman...Nato had taken her away, and he never got to figure out who he played hero for that time. It was an odd thing, assassins shouldn't play hero. Shaking her hand, glad that she accepted it and that it was a correct thing to do, he nodded as she presented her name. "Pleasure to meet you, Fay." He spoke. She was trembling. This really did frighten her, didn't it? Well...he won't be the one to bring her fears to life. "Here, I'll help you. For the first time walking in its easy to get lost." He used as a good excuse.

When Fayettii asked what was going on, he had to find a way to make it seem less threatening. He was glad he couldn't feel that woman's aura,l but it also frightened him in a sense of not knowing where she is. She can show up at any time, and seeing what she did to Scarlet, General Dirges friend, and how she recruited two blood suckers...it was certainly not a good situation to be in. He just hoped Memoria didn't do something stupid, since neither he or her brother were there. "Well...we went into another dimension...some lady from that dimension came back aannnd...." He paused for a moment, thinking of the right words. "Well, she has grown obsessed with one of the popular boys and is trying to capture him...I think...but she has made a bit of a mess of it." He spoke, hoping that was the right thing to say.

Opening the doors for her as they entered the main hall and when they obtained the key to her room he motioned his head to the stairs. "They are fighting in the cafeteria. It would be best to avoid it, plus the room is upstairs I believe. Just one floor up." He spoke, carrying her bags with little effort. He wasn't a strong-man, especially nothing like Impermissus. However he was strong enough. That was all he needed, was enough. No more, and never less.

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Snow Donahue

"Hey, wanna see a trick?
"Wait, on second thought, that'd be a bad idea."

I am here:
With:

Snow was impressed with the way Kirby had taken down the deer. The thing hadn't even stood a chance against his claws in teeth. Which reminded Snow that she probably shouldn't do anything to anger Kirby. She didn't want the same thing that happened to the deer to happen to her. She watched with fascination as he managed to project all the blood off of his body. Oh, that was sooo cool. Whenever Snow got dirty, she just had to use water to get it off. And it was harder to keep it in water form than it was to keep it in ice. "Y-yes, that's probably more than enough."

Snow said to the now humanoid Kirby. She then looked at the deer, and all the blood around it. They'd have to cut it up somehow, and sadly Snow had left her cleaver in her dorm room... but she supposed she could use ice for the same purpose. She pulled more water out of the trees and air, adding them to the spike in her hand. She then changed its shape to that of a knife, and razor sharp. It took some focus, but she managed to make the ice knife float over to the dead deer, and chop off a piece of it's meat. Once she felt that she got enough, she disapparated the knife, and whistled.

The whistle was a specific tune, and soon a small bluebird came flying towards Snow, a matchbook clutched in it's claws.
"Hello Namii." Snow said without stuttering, and the bird dropped the matchbook in her outstretched hand before landing on Snow's shoulder and nuzzling into her neck. Snow smiled, before looking at Kirby. "W-want to help me collect w-wood?" She asked him, heading towards the woods and gathering some sticks herself.

((ooc: Hurray, I finally introduced her bird! :3
Also, she has various whistles for different things she needs from the bird. I never got around to saying that in the post.))

((Outfit))
((Toeto))

❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I don't see the world as others do.
I don't just watch the things that change the world.

Riven Focal Hoffmeister
User Image

I see the many worlds it could be.
I make the things that change the world.

User Image

Riven and Heidi stayed seated eating their food while things had begun to happen. When the bats appeared the man did what he could to avoid them while the little cat made a snack out of an occasional one that got a bit to close. Though the bats were wearing thin on him and he eventually had enough as he set his fork down and glared around putting the small book of his away and then pulling a match out of the box he had set out, "Heidi go and see if the student that is being chased will need any help. I will take care of this problem in here." She looked at him and gave a slow nod, "You can count on me. Just don't overdo anything while I am not here to bail you out."

He gave her a half smile as he tried to swat at her fleeing form, but she was too far away and out the door in a short time. He lit the match as he drew in a breath and made a few quick strokes into it and released a good portion of his soul into it. At the same time he shouted out, "Anyone that can't protect themselves from fire should get out of here now! I am about to release a phoenix!" He hoped that people heard him over the sound of bats and other students screaming. But there wasn't much he could do as the flame on the match suddenly expanded and then became a small phoenix. It was completely red, and sparks flew off of it. Its eyes were flames. And if anyone would try to touch it they would get a second degree burn. It wasn't large like what most people would think. Being only three and half feet tall and a wingspan of five feet. But then again Riven was still a young Imaginician, and besides this phoenix wasn't like normal phoenixes. He gave the phoenix a nod and it let out a screech and flew towards the middle of the room burning bats that were in its way.

Riven was slumped slightly in his chair as he watched, "Alright my chameleon phoenix I need a fire nova to clear this place. Then become reborn in water form. We will need to deal with any fires that are left over." The phoenix folded itself in its wings gathering its strength, the temperature getting noticeably hotter in the cafeteria. Riven watched as steam started to come up off of food that was still on table and as drinks started to boil. He gave a quick look around as he called out, "Last call for those that can't stand fire! Get out now or be burned!" Soon after he said that the phoenix spread out its wings and let out a loud screech releasing its energy in a very large fireball that engulfs the entire cafeteria. The fireball only lasts for a few seconds before it disappears.

User Image

I could recreate the world.
All the worlds I see have flaws.

Heidi Belladonna Hoffmeister
User Image

But which world do I want to be in?
How would I like to change the world?

((Out Of Craziness: I don't have the description for this one yet I know. But I will at some point. I needed to make a post.))
((Outfit: Same as photo.))
((Accompanied by: Each other and whoever else is in the cafeteria.))
((Location: Cafeteria))

Dangerous Raider

Jonathan Lenox
Teacher

User Image "Where’s the fun in Science when there isnt any danger?"

“Ninety Two….Ninety……Eighty Four……Eighty Seven….” The words barely escaped his lips as he silently preached to himself the grades of his 3rd period’s math assignment. Mr Lenox was a talented man, but still human. It took him several hours to grade the papers of the hundreds of students he teaches. He reclined in his office chair and planted his hands on his face, “Good god. Im finally all caught up.” He stood up and picked up his 4th period’s assignment for today and began to lay the papers on all the desks. The class has to get their materials and drop sucrose into molten potassium chlorate, and explain why the reaction happened. Mr Lenox taught Science as well as mathematics, which is an honor, yet a tremendous burden. After picking up this job, his social life was brutally murdered by several periods of brainless equations and “Safe for Work” labs. It was a pleasure for him to teach the students, but he wanted to teach them how to be ambitious and experiment with unknown elements. There is a saying Mr Lenox always used to use in college and at his previous “job”. “Where’s the fun in Science when there isnt any danger?”

Mr Lenox walked to the open nearest window in his classroom and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. He leaned out of the window and made sure the coast was clear. Despite the sheer amount of psychopaths, mystics, and all the other crazy crap, smoking was still a bit of a no-no. He looked at his watch and saw that lunch was still going on, as he placed a smoke into his mouth and began to light it. “Finally” Lenox exclaimed after he blew a puff of smoke out of his mouth. His cigarette breaks are one of the few times he really feels at peace; even in his dreams he grades these damned papers.

After he was done smoking, he flicked the butt into the air, but noticed a lot a commotion across the courtyard near his room, in the cafeteria. Students are loud, but this was something much bigger. Mr Lenox placed his head on his hand and began to observe the cafeteria, and almost 15 seconds later the windows of the cafeteria blew out and a fireball engulfed the cafeteria. “Well…..s**t.” He said in an apathetic tone, not phased the chaos that ensued. He walked over to his desk and picked up his ward, a shield that enveloped the wearer’s body with a ward to repel almost all forms of magic and a stun gun…..just in case. He walked out of his room and into the halls.

As he walked through the halls on his way to the cafeteria, he noticed two kids fighting, destroying the floor and other school property, and the intense heat. Mr Lenox’s shield was resisting a good amount of the heat, but god it was humid. “HEY!” he shouted to the kids. “Can you two love-birds cut it out? The A/C is terrible here, and your stupid fighting is making it toasty.” He retorted in all seriousness. When you work here at this school, you notice that your priorities get skewed. “Who the hell is going to pay for all this damage?”

Company: Remilliax Tepes, Kiaku

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker, Fuuenken/Fredrick Mercury, Eve, Tomix Gal, Sarin Kirk
"Gallantry entails great risks, but what's bravery without a bit of recklessness?"
"If you have something to say, then say it. Just don't say the wrong thing."
"Stop asking for a quote."
"Don't go and die over nothing."
"I'm a Pyromancer, NOT a Pyromaniac."
User Image

Hikaru looked at Starlite then saw Riven and his Phoenix. "Riven! What the ******** is THAT thing?!" He listened to Riven and blinked. "Oh you mother fu-" Hikaru grabbed Starlite's hand and puller her along with him. "OH ******** NO." He bolted out of the Cafeteria with Starlite being dragged along. "Fuuenken!" Fuuenken ran past Hikaru and changed into his sword form as Hikaru let go of Starlite and used the blade as a makeshift shield to protect from the flames. Once the fireball was gone Hikaru lowered his sword. "WHAT THE ******** RIVEN! I know I made fun of your cat BUT s**t MAN."

User Image

Sarin ran around the school looking for Clear. "Aye! It's my first day and I don't know crap about this school." He sighed and said "Now how am I supposed to help that Suzuka girl?" Sarin grunted then heard a loud noise. "What in the hell?" Sarin ran to the source of the explosions to stop and see Mr. Lenox. Sarin stopped and scratched his chin. "Aye siwmae!" Sarin went up to Mr. Lenox and said "Aye, siwmae. I didn't expect to see any teachers here. Uh..." Sarin looked past Mr. Lenox to see a scorched Cafeteria. "Hey, something burned down and it wasn't my fault."

Out Of Condoms: ((Siwmae is a welsh informal greeting. So Sarin is saying something along the lines of "Aye! Hi, How goes it?" ))
Fight Theme!
Hikaru's Theme ver. 1
Hikaru's Theme ver. 2
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
Tomix's Theme
Sarin's Theme

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Riven Focal Hoffmeister
User Image

User Image

Heidi paused and looked in the direction as she sighed, You overdid it. No the phoenix did. She shook her head and began to slowly make her way through the halls watching for the students that she was supposed to be helping, "Let me think here. If I wanted to hide from a person that was crazier than a cat lady where would I go? Also I probably should try to stay away from said woman. She might decide she needs to start a glaring and call me Zazzy." She flicked her tail as she peeked into one classroom, "Then again there is the benefit of having a person taking care of me all the time and me not having to protect her half the time. But I would miss Riven and besides that he would be lost without his partner."

Riven was still in his seat once the fireball cleared away. He had put up an arm to protect his eyes so the light wouldn't blind him, but he still saw spots for a moment as he coughed and shook some soot out of his hair, "Damn it you evil phoenix. I didn't need a nova that big!" He looked to a small ash pile as the phoenix climbed out of it. Though it was different now. The phoenix was now smaller and blue. Though it looked more liquid than solid, then again it was completely water now. It looked at Riven and blew a bubble at him then went around flying through the few small fires that were around putting them out. The man shook his head as he got up and slowly made his way to Hikaru, "Anything that happened between you and Heidi is between you and her. I was getting rid of the bats the most expedite way I could. I just forgot that chameleon phoenixes like to go over the top unless instructed otherwise."

He leaned against the wall as he looked around. The damage wasn't too bad at least. It looked to be mostly cosmetic damage. Easily fixable. Though he was probably going to be doing the repairs during detention. He tilted his head to the side as he smiled, "Detention? What am I thinking. We were told there were no rules. Though I still will do the repairs during any free time I have." He then looked back to Hikaru, "Alright friend, mind giving me a shoulder to lean on? I put quite a bit of my soul into that phoenix so it could be used for the bats and then to help corner that woman. Hopefully by the time we find her I will have regained some strength or else I will have to send the phoenix away so I will have all my soul back."

User Image

User Image

((Out Of Craziness: Bonus points to anyone that can guess that show!))
((Accompanied by:
Riven: People in Cafeteria
Heidi: Noone))
((Location:
Riven: Cafeteria
Heidi: Hallway))

OutlawStar01

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

R e m i l l i axT e p e s - V a m p i r e - Theme : Divine Princess of the Scarlet Moon

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Remillia smiled as she caught the dragon as he rammed against her, her wings flapping as the speed of the two started to melt the hallway, she flipped forward and stayed a float in the air as he finished his attack, though she grinned as she watched his aura grow stronger

"Heh~ I might have to fight for real right now~...."

she clapped as she slammed her fist unto her palm and raised her aura with her fist glowing red, she then charged at him as the two collided in mid-air, her eyes glowing as the dragon and the bat's aura's crashed with each other, she was about to step up her game when a Teacher came passing by, stopping her from her fun~....

The aura's suddenly grew unstable as Remi lost her focus sending the two flying towards opposite ends, the bat crashed unto the wall as she looked up at the professor, she stood up with a gentle float from her wings and landed softly on the ground as she looked at the Teacher, she bowed down and said
                    "Sorry sir~, Kiaku will be glad to fix the damages~"

she said as she pointed at the dragon, she smiled before gesturing a goodbye in a form of a salute to the dragon as she said

"We'll play again some other day okay dragon?~...."

she said teasefully as she started walking away her laid back as she did so, walking away like nothing had happened...

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████

S T A T U S :
C o n d i t i o n : Gahahahahhaah XD
L o c a t i o n : Hallways
W i t h : A Teacher and Dragon Boy~

Crimson Arts
Gungnir
Remi,summons a blood spear that surges with energy,
and uses it for attacking and throwing

Bat Storm
Turns into a hundred flying bats and swoops into her targets
Curse Mark
Bites a target in the neck, but uses magic to redirect her poison,
turning the target into an enhanced vampire temporarily and not permanently

Bat Form
Turns into a Bat with bat powers xD
Vampire Slayer Magic
Cross Greave
Slams her spear, Gungnir unto the target before impaling her mark and bending his blood and healing her a bit

User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Letting out a loud screech as he was sent flying back, Kiaku flew past both of the teachers. His aura dying down as he hit the ground, a loud thud echoed through the hall. Rolling across the ground for a moment, he lifted his head up slowly. As the vampire said he'd be the one fixing all of this, his eyes narrowed. That freaking bat! "You're...just as much..." He was barely able to say as he reached out towards her. That girl was trying to pin all the blame on him. How cold could someone be?

Glaring at her as she walked away, he let out a small growl. His attention moving towards the two teachers, he remained motionless. He was going to be in some serious trouble for the destruction his fight caused, but no matter how he looked at it all...The melted lockers, the torn apart tile and the unbearable heat within the halls. This was mostly his doing. The only thing that really was justifiable was that he was trying to stop another student from causing any harm. Trying to get up to apologize to the teachers, his eyes closed at the realization. "I can't get up..." He mumbled, unaware of how badly cut up his legs were from his own power.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:The Hallway
Gotta support!:Left alone with teachers...
Song of the Soul: Bad feelings...
Not empty for once: I got beat up pretty bad...But I didn't lose, did I?
What do ya say big guy?:

Dangerous Raider

Jonathan Lenox
Teacher

User Image

Jonathan looked over to the bearded man and laughed, “Im fairly sure you didn’t buddy.” He looked over to the vampire girl as she waltzed away and noticed the young dragon in serious pain. “The cafeteria is going to have to wait, isn’t it?” He muttered to himself. He looked back over to the man. “Hey, I know we just met each other and all. But I’m going to have to take care of this kid. Could you help around the cafeteria my Welsh friend? I have to play doctor.” he glared over at the dragon. Mr Lenox felt pretty terrible leaving a scene of pure destruction to some new guy, but from the looks of it, the cafeteria was purely property damage. Dragon boy looked like he was in some serious pain.

Mr Lenox walked over to the incapacitated kid. He wouldn’t move whatsoever. “Well you really took a toll on yourself kid.” He exclaimed as he crouched down and began to pack strap carry the dragon boy. As soon as he got him on his back, he began to make his way back to his classroom just down the hall. “You know, there isn’t any shame in losing to a girl. In middle school, this one werewolf chick used to always beat the crap out of me.” Mr Lenox giggled to himself and smiled, “And that’s how I met my first girlfriend.” He was trying his best to lighten the mood, in all seriousness, this kid need medical attention. With his legs shredded like lettuce, it was entirely possible he would bleed out. Mr Lenox decided to reassure him about the damage. “Hey, you don’t need to don’t worry about the damage; this school has some pretty insane insurance.”

Company: Kiaku
[/i
]

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker, Fuuenken/Fredrick Mercury, Eve, Tomix Gal, Sarin Kirk
"Gallantry entails great risks, but what's bravery without a bit of recklessness?"
"If you have something to say, then say it. Just don't say the wrong thing."
"Stop asking for a quote."
"Don't go and die over nothing."
"I'm a Pyromancer, NOT a Pyromaniac."
User Image

Hikaru crossed his arms. "Ah hell with it. I wasn't worried about me so much as I was worried about Starlite. I can take a hell of a punch myself. I once broke my arm and I just snapped it back in place and continued fighting." Hikaru continued "I think the only crazier pets I've seen are Kiaku's pets." I'm glad their outside pets. Cleaning up after those things would kill me. Hikaru looked at the damage. "I've seen worse. By seen I mean I caused it. Experimental cannon beats building." Hikaru blinked and helped Riven stay upright. "Only have part of your soul? I know that feeling. Hell, I only have half of a soul, I can't imagine splitting that even further."

User Image

Sarin looked at Mr. Lenox and said "That's how I lost my last job. Grave robbing is difficult." He tilted his head and listened to Mr. Lenox. "I wish I could right now. I need to talk to Clear about one of my students." He looked in the opposite direction. "Hey! Mr. Seiker!" Hikaru called out "What do you want now?!" "Think you can help fix up the place?" "Get Fuuenken or Eve to do it! I'm busy!" Sarin shrugged and said "If you can get them over here I'm sure it'll be fine." Hikaru grunted and Fuuenken walked over to Sarin. "Fine. But I'm not working with Eve." Sarin frowned "Yes you are, now go find her and get to work." Fuuenken sighed.
Out Of Condoms:
Fight Theme!
Hikaru's Theme ver. 1
Hikaru's Theme ver. 2
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
Tomix's Theme
Sarin's Theme

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Riven Focal Hoffmeister
User Image

User Image

Riven chuckled, "Snapped it back in then continued on? Don't believe I have done that yet." He looked over to Starlite and gave her a nod of hello, "Well I am sorry that I put you in danger." He paused as he thought about Kiaku and what his pets might be. Those might be something he would eventually like to see. "That phoenix is only one of the creatures I have mastered in producing. Sadly all of my animals are ones you can find naturally, except for one. Most other Imaginicians have several of their own creations. I just haven't been able to find the time to put something else together. And yes the chameleon phoenix can be found in the wild. Though talking about destroying buildings, I can tell you some stories."

He looked outside of the cafeteria both ways trying to think of which way they would need to go, "Well technically I already have only half a human soul. The other half of my soul is actually half of Heidi's. Just something that happens with my race. Enough of that for now. Let us go find a crazed woman, after things have settled down I will tell you all you would like to know about my powers and my race."

User Image

User Image

((Out Of Craziness: ))
((Accompanied by: Riven: People in Cafeteria))
((Location: Riven: Cafeteria))
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

His eyes unfocused as he ignored the bad, Kiaku's tail began to sway along the ground. Letting out a sigh, he felt a tad relieved. It had been quite some time since he had used "Burst", hadn't it? No, that was not true. It was only a few days prior when his life was on the line that he tapped into that pool of power. It really was dangerous to do, but this time he was merely trying to prevent things from getting any worse. It seemed like a wave of destruction literally was sweeping through the school.

As he slowly looked over at the hall, his attention turned to the teacher who had initially stopped the fight. Laughing a little at his words, he smiled as he was lifted up. "Yeah, but...it just proves I'm not strong enough for my own power," He said with a bit of a laugh. What he was saying was true though. Every time he ever tapped into the power that Kaelyn unlocked for him, he always damaged himself so much and was prone to coughing up blood when the power was reaching its critical point. In a way, this was just a reminder that despite how strong he was...he was still just a kid...

Blinking as the man started to talk again, he looked over at the teacher. Gritting his teeth, he growled for a moment, before sighing. He was receiving help from someone who knew what it was like to lose to a girl? "I never lost to her...Something...just stops us every time we cla-," He began to explain, during the man's giggle, only to be interrupted. Confused by what he had said, he merely started blankly at him. "Girlfriend...? You never had a girl as your friend before her?" He said with a strange and puzzled look.

It was pretty strange for him to think about it, but he had quite a few girl friends, didn't he? There was Kaelyn, Rik'ka and Akiye, but he didn't know where the later was. Thinking back to it, the memories of how he met all three of them flashed into his head. As his thoughts were interrupted once more, he looked at the teacher. Insurance? Confused, he wanted to ask what it was, but somehow he felt that it related to the repairs of the school. "This place must go through a lot...This would be the third or fourth time I got into a fight and destroyed something..." He said as he thought back to all of his fights. Jeez, his days never were completely peaceful, were they?

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:The Hallway
Gotta support!:Alone with the teacher.
Song of the Soul: Bad feelings...
Not empty for once: He...confuses me a lot...
What do ya say big guy?:

Dangerous Raider

Jonathan Lenox

User Image

Mr Lenox finally arrived at his room. “Well, here we are.” He used his free hand to open his door and set the boy down on the floor. Mr Lenox wasted no time, running over to his desk and picking up a medical kit. He opened up the little container and pulled out bandages, medical gloves, Polysporin, everything that was needed to treat multiple cuts. Mr Lenox slipped on the medical gloves and took of his lab coat. As he took off his lab coat, he noticed it was stained and coated with blood. “Jesus kid, you bled all over my lab coat.” He snickered as turned on the faucet at one of the lab stations. He placed a 1000 ml flask under the running stream of water. Step 1, he had to stop the bleeding. He mumbled to himself, “I better get a new coat.”

He noticed that a majority of the cuts on the boy’s leg were relatively small, so Mr Lenox crouched down took his scissors and cut the legs of his pants. He then began to apply pressure to all of the major wounds. It was really messy, but the bleeding stopped after a few minutes. Now, he had to clean the wounds out. He went over to the faucet and turned it off, picking up the flask, and pouring it over the inflicted areas. Mr Lenox then picked up the salt from the medical kit and tore the packet open. He knew it was going to sting, but he didn’t bother bracing the student for it. He was a teacher, an inventor, not a nurse.

As soon as the salting was finished, he began to bandage up his legs. The wounds weren’t gaping, so no stitches were needed. Mr Lenox stood up, and took off his bloody gloves and walked over to his desk to pull out a large glowing vial. “Here.” He walked over to the young boy and opened it. “Drink this; this will help speed up the healing.”

Company: Dragon Dude

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dark Speaks!!
--
[[Sorry guys. I haven't posted because I've been waiting on someone to post... But if I have to wait any longer, I'm gonna move ahead.... Sorry once again guys... and I promise to give you guys much more RP'ing Action and epiciness... I just need a chance to do it xD ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff