Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix

User Image
User Image

Perrin looked down at the tablet to the pictures that she had, it seemed like she was able to prove that she was his little sister. Her story seemed to fit together as she showed the pictures, he lightly smiled to the thought of having a little sister. "'Runa Fenix..' It sounds like I've heard it before..." he said slowly as his memory opened a little to the sound of her name. "You must be my sister.." he said with a smile.

Perrin Theme

User Image

Out Of Chocolate .: :.

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Meala
The siren angel of life

Starlite
A creature of earth

Runa Fenix
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire

Kaelyn Levea
The Naga Princess

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

User Image

Runa looked at him for a long moment waiting to see what he said to all she showed him. When he said that he heard her name before, her eyes opened up almost like puppy eyes only they were kitty eyes. Hearing him call her his sister she squeaked, throwing her arms around him, hugging him tightly "You have no idea how happy I am to have finally found you!" her tail swayed back and forth "You have to meet my friend Emmett and my weapon Zessen and see my secret spot at the school I attend. Oh yeah I'm going to school for the first time ever, you have to come check it out. I think you'll like it. It's got other nekos like us, demon, angels, elves and all sorts of human and non-human creatures. It's called Elemental Masters High School, EMHS for short. We just got back from this sky temple nightmare…" she continued to ramble on about recent events.

((Off Our Crackers: ))

User Image
Hielet Manwa~~~~~~~~Sai~~~~~~Zessen (Human form)~Zessen (Weapon form)~~~~~~Rana

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix

User Image
User Image

Perrin suddenly jumped to the feeling of Runa's hugs he placed his arms around her returning the hug then listened to Runa's talk about the school she was in then the name of the school made him realize that they had been around each other to a while now. "I've been in the same school..I guess I was closer to you then you thought.." he said with a smile.

Perrin Theme

User Image

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"Eh.." clear smirked a bit, "I already got enough information from where you two was staying at the first time. Starlite it's nice to meet you...as well you...Kaelyn was it?" He placed his finger on his chin, "Anyway...the both of you looked like you're in need of a place to stay and also to learn...so why not here?" Right when Clear was about to say something else, he heard a small knock on his door. His head turned to the door as he saw a shadowy figure staying in front of it. "Come in please and make sure to wipe your feet..."

"Lives?" Scarlet stared at him for a long while. Good thing he didn't know anything about her personality. Saving a few lives is nothing like....well now isn't the time to think about that. "Bah...a life is a life....it's all bad and good...just because i saved a bunch of people doesn't mean i still get presents ya know.." She rolled her tongue a bit after she spoke, looking over to see that Sebastian was moving around the front. I wonder what happened to Tegan...she was just here a few moments ago.

"..oh Scarlet...You never know what you'll find under the Christmas tree..." Yoka spoke right after scarlet, but right before what Dirge said. "You never know...you might get a lump of coooooooooaaaaalll-WHAT DID YOU SAY DIRGE?!" He turned his attention to him and walked over to him with his face staring into the color of his eyes. "G-girlfriend!? As if! This girl right here would be the last person I'll ever date...s**t...she doesn't even look hot.....rather...cute maybe...BUT NOT HOT! JEEZ!" Yoka pulled back and almost dropped Diva. This time he didn't have to help her up, since she sort of crawled back onto his shoulder with a few cute noises as well. Once again that made Yoka blush. "FU*K I WANT HER OFF ME..."

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: Seriously...you guys post way too fast...=.=; ]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania

Major_TheFourthFate

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Meala
The siren angel of life

Starlite
A creature of earth

Runa Fenix

Kaelyn Levea
The Naga Princess

Saylea

User Image

Runa felt him hug her back and she purred, meowing a little. She was so happy that she was rambling until he said that he was going to same school. She blinked without eh surprise "Really!? But I hacked the student records and I don't remember seeing yours." she looked at her tablet, getting into her files scanning through them quickly she blinked "How did I miss this!?" her eyes drooped a little in sadness "I could have found you after that beach trip where I saw that cute blue hair boy with that ne-ko… girl…. that looked…" she looked up at him "…a lot like me." she blinked "Gender swapping hotel…" her eyes widened "That girl was you! Who was the boy!?"

User Image
Hielet Manwa~~~~~~~~Sai~~~~~~~~~~Zessen (Human)~~Zessen (Weapon)~~~~~~~~Rana

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix

User Image
User Image

Perrin lightly grinned as she talked about the beach trip. "That was Meala..my girlfriend." he said to her before looking back at the suit case knowing that he still had a job to do. "Runa, I need to drop off this package to someone to finish my job. Then we can catch up with our past." he said to her with a light meow to her.

Perrin Theme

User Image

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Meala
The siren angel of life

Starlite
A creature of earth

Runa Fenix

Kaelyn Levea
The Naga Princess

Saylea

User Image

Kaelyn stiffened a little when he said her name. "Y-yes sir. Kaelyn Levea is my name." she looked at the door when she heard a knock.

User Image
The door opened and voice came in "I don't have feet to worry about." A woman moved into the room showing herself as a nagini like Kaelyn. She looked at Clear then the two girls her eyes staying on Kaelyn for a moment before they moved back to Clear. "Are you the headmaster of this school?" the woman asked in a strong yet gentle tone.

~~~

Runa blinked "Girlfriend?" she huffed "I have to approve of her first. I'm not going to just let some random girl date my brother." she blinked "Job? Oh yeah! I should have reported mine in by now. Crap ever since trying to kill Clear on the beach I have been so lacking in her my work." she sighed "Yeah… we better finish our work." she walked around him so he could do what he needed and she had her tablet up again sending a message that the job was done. "See you back at home." she smiled at him.

User Image

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Clear looked up at the woman, who seems to be in the same race as Kaelyn, move into his room. Seeing from the way her presence was, she had a much darker tone than Kaelyn's Aura was. The Dark haired Nagini spoke to Clear in a strong tone, but at the same time it was gentle. "Um..Yes..and who might you be lass..?"

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Chaosura Kiaku, at your service!

Staring out towards the forest, Kiaku adjusted his bed slightly. Looking out, he could see his new friend had already made itself at home within the forest. It was much like Tankro. Both of their homes were destroyed by an unknown force and he had taken them both in. Watching it swoop into the forest and disappear, he thought of a name to refer to it as. "Tsubasa seems fitting," He said to himself as he glanced towards his clothes. They had been torn apart to no end because of the fight that had occurred.

Sighing, he looked up at the ceiling and began to think about things once more. A lot of his fellow students were far stronger than him when it came to dealing with that dragon. He couldn't help but feel weak. He hardly hurt the dragon at all. It even used an attack that was suppose to end a life with absolute ease on him. He may have survived, but he was pretty badly injured and he didn't even know the full extent to it. "I need some new threads," He said to himself as he stared at his shoes. They were torn apart from how fast his feet were moving. It was a wonder that they even survived to some degree.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

((OoC: ))

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix

User Image
User Image

Perrin lightly laughed at Runa saying that she had to accept Meala as his girlfriend. He picked up the suit case the looked at his phone receiving a text of where he had to drop off the suit case. "Ya, I'll see ya back at school." he said to her.

Perrin Theme

User Image

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Meala
The siren angel of life

Starlite
A creature of earth

Runa Fenix

Kaelyn Levea
The Naga Princess

Saylea

User Image

The nagini bowed to him as he confirmed he was the headmaster. "I didn't know you were busy. I need to speak to you alone about a few things." she glance moved to Kaelyn then back to him as she spoke. "My name is Rana and I will wait until you are available."

~~~

Runa nodded and left the building, taking to the sky. She flew back to the school landing out first. Looking at the front doors she bit her lip "Where could he be?" she wouldn't even know where to begin to look for Emmett.

User Image

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix

User Image
User Image

Perrin placed the suit case into the location that it was going to be picked up then walked back to his car then drove back towards the school. "I can't still believed that I have a sister.." he talked to himself as he pulled into the school parking lot the walked though the door seeing Runa standing near by.

Perrin Theme

User Image

Savage Gatekeeper

11,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
~Miyu Takoto& Miya~ :
User Image User Image
Miya shook her head and because your immortal means you cant love? Look we dont have much time just take this as thanks for getting someone the stuff together"she said handing him a stack of $100 bills

"You lie. yes you were! "she said pulling him in the movie theater and sits down "hey...if i get jumpy im sorry ok?"she said looking at him innocently

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker & Fuuenken

User Image
Fuuenken blinked and held the stack of money in his hand. "Um. O'k." He looked around himself How did that cat a second ago carry all that money? "Well I did love many girls. The first one left me for some showoff named King Arthur."
((Fun Fact: Fuuenken met at least 50 famous people, From King Arthur to Abe Lincon))

Hikaru said "O'k fine. I was. Guh-" He wasn't expecting being pulled into the movie theater. He sat down and said "It's alright. Wait why?" Is this a horror movie? I'm bloody scared of horror movies. Damn'it Mona! You had to take me to the Amityville Horror when I was 8!
Out Of Condoms:

Savage Gatekeeper

11,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
~Miyu Takoto& Miya~ :
User Image User Image

Miya raise and eyebrow at Fuuenken and smirked "so you were a playboy?" as her tail swayed back and forth listening to some music

watching the movie Miyu jumped a few times and sat on Hikaru''s lap squirming a bit and place his head on her chest"Meeeew! oh..thank god ...the scary parts are over now the love scene is coming up" she said snuggling closer to him and puured softly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff