Welcome to Gaia! ::

Filler: Well Time for Normal Days....

Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 720 721 722 > >> >>> »|

User ImageTaake had a dumbfounded look on his face when the teacher revealed everything that just happened as a joke. 'Not really the best sense of humor..' Taake thought to himself as the teacher then went back to his desk. The teacher then went on the explain the three words. 'Concentration, determination, and will' Those three words ran through Taake's head a few times before the teacher said that they would also to Taake. He then nodded in acknowledgement to what the teacher said.

'Well this class is going to be interesting it seems..' Taake said in his thoughts as he was reviewing the events that just happened. Then a staircase that led to a lower level appeared in the middle of the classroom. "Please...follow me.." the teacher said as he walked down the stairs. Taake got up and followed. 'What's he got planned now?' he thought as he walked down the staircase.

Dapper Fatcat

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
"Sorry teach. You can't pull that s**t and then act like it was a joke. You were threatening him with detention with no justification. You weren't joking so stop acting like you were." Alexis didn't pull punches. She organized her stuff on her desk, looking at the girl who snuck in, smiling. Was getting up in the morning all that hard? She was a hypocrite, sure, but at least she was here at the start of class. She moved slightly as the floor opened into a staircase, looking down. That was kind of foreboding. A dungeon like arena.
User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

Logan looked to the professor with his emotionless eyes. In the deepest depths, he did feel some curiosity for this. It seemed odd, something so simple and yet inherently obvious if one considered the process. Logan had already developed skills in those three areas long ago. Logan watched as the stairs opened up. He, himself, stood up, and then lifted his tank, holding it in one hand. He replaced it on his back, and began to follow the teacher alongside the others. He walked down the stairs, entering the arena.

Feral Shapeshifter

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxRevenge is an act of passion; vengeance of Justice...

Akiye contained her shock when she was discovered, and on her hands and knees too she felt totally embarrassed! But standing up, releasing her illusion, and dusting herself off she was able to maintain a face of calmness. She quickly went to an empty seat and sat, then listened to the teachers first words of teaching, Akiye instantly ran them over in her head connecting them to her only goal in life. 'Concentrate on becoming stronger.... I'm Determined on avenging my family.... And I can become the most powerful Kitsune there ever was!' Closing her eyes Akiye recited this over and over in her head not wanting herself to forget it, because for now she was only a pup and if she forgot now then what would she have learned. Yuki meowed and immediately followed the teacher running past the boy the teacher had been joking with, with an annoyed tone Akiye called after her renegade cat. "Yuki get back here! You don't know what is down there and just run away like that!" But her calls were useless for Yuki was already out of ear shot and prancing a few feet in front of Vincent. Sighing heavily Akiye mumbled to herself about how her companion was going to be the death of her someday, but she followed behind a few other students not wanting to seem as eager as Yuki.

Injuries are revenged; crimes are avenged.... xxxxxx

User ImageUser Image

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Vincent heard the remark of the purple haired girl. "Uh...Alexis..right?" He looked over at her with a confusing stare. He was in fact joking about the Detention, but he was only giving them a little scare because they was late. It's what teachers do. "You have to calm down...I wasn't serious in any type of way.." he explained, "It was a threat...yeah maybe..but it's not like i had the power to do something like that...besides.." Vince started to shake in fear, "...Clear would kill me if i did something like that.."

As they continued to move down, the stair case got brighter and brighter, till they entered a giant arena. Made for battling hardcore. "Nice right?"
User Image

User Image
Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken
Chaosura Kiaku, at your service!

Listening to the class, Kiaku's eyes narrowed at the teacher. As he argued with his student, he shook his head. Students were not meant to fight against their teachers. His grandfather had taught him that he wasn't suppose to question his teachers, until they went against his own morals. "Element...?" He said questioningly to himself. The idea of controlling the elements wasn't unfamiliar to him, but people actually had the power of nature?

Jumping up as the staircase revealed its self, his eyes widened. "Woah! That's something ya don't see everything...or is it?" He asked as he looked around. Watching as one of the students walked down it, he nodded to himself as jumped over his desk. Rushing up to the staircase, he sat down and looked into it, his tail wagging. "Looks really deep down there," He said as his tail stopped wagging and fell to the ground.

Turning his head, he watched as more students began to walk down the staircase. Grinning, he hit his knuckles together. "This could be fun," He said with a cheesy grin on his face. Standing up, he began to stretch for a moment. He wanted to take off running down the dark stairway, despite how dangerous it was. Watching as a person chased after their fox friend, he nodded. Rushing after the group, he jumped onto the wall and took off after them.

Rushing past the group, Kiaku found himself flying for a split moment as the light blinded him. Smiling as he looked at the arena, he grinned. "So coo-!" He began to shout, only to hit the floor of the arena, face first. His tail straightening up on impact, it fell down immediately as he pushed himself up. "That hurt..." He said as he rubbed his nose. The arena floor was rather hard...

User Image

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Aerin sat quietly as the teacher started the lesson, only to be interrupted by multiple students arriving late, one of which was the woman from the night before. At her appearance Pan once again became nervous she could feel it. As she tried to calm him the teacher went about talking with the late students, her attention was caught once again when he began teaching again and revealed a staircase leading down under the school.

-to pull another hand into the light.
User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

Logan listened to their teacher as he spoke with Alexis. Then, as he looked out to the arena, it was certainly impressive.Logan stepped down onto the arena floor, and glanced to the young man who fell down, on his face.

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageUser Image

“You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.”

ⓐⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞ
╔════════════════════════════════╗

Katsuro didn't say anything while he was in Mr. Coloros's class with the others. He was merely there to learn and did such to listen. "So concentration, determination, and will....I think I have that....Do I have that? I must have that right? If I...traveled all the way out here from home..." Katsuro thought as he walked down the stairs to the arena. He was still in thought, then he accidentally bumped into another random student and his attention was brought in front of him. "Hm?" Katsuro noised and looked around. "So this is underneath a school?" Katsuro asked himself. "So this will be a perfect place to train elements...especially with a whole class. I wonder if we'll be using this for any other classes..."

Kenji, the martial arts / history teacher, was getting his dojo room ready for his students on his second day. He cleaned and picked up bamboo thickets that had fallen from their pot. "I wonder how these keep falling...maybe there's a crack somewhere?" Kenji wondered, but decided to not mind at the moment. After his class size dojo was ready for students, he decided to take a little break and make himself a cup of herbal green tea. His favorite for pre-exercise. He took a sip and exhaled slowly, showing that of course, he liked it. He smiled, but then he heard a commotion coming out his back door to the arena. "Ah I wonder if that's Coloros-sensei showing his class around the arena for the first time. Perhaps I can help..." Kenji said to himself with a smile. He walked out slowly, his door creaking and he saw his class gathering around the entrance. "Ah! Coloros-sensei! Nice to see you out here. About ready to show them the first steps of element control?" Kenji asked with a smile and waved softly to Coloros-sensei's class, his tea in the other hand.

Katsuro noticed the taller man dressed in a qipao. "Is he a teacher? Well he seems nice..." Katsuro thought and smiled and waved back.

╚════════════════════════════════╝
ⓔⓝⓙⓘ

Daniel: When do I learn how to punch?
Miyagi: Better learn balance. Balance is key. Balance good, karate good. Everything good. Balance bad, better pack up, go home. Understand?
User ImageThe stairs opened up to an a huge arena "HOW DO THEY FIT THIS DOWN HERE?!" Taake yelled in shock. He began walking around the stands of the arena, scanning for something he could possibly use as a weapon. He figured they were brought here to fight others. There was railing, he could possible use that, if he could break it from the concrete floor. "Hmm.." He said as he continued to scan the arena more.

Dapper Fatcat

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Alexis frowned and chose that moment to be quiet. She wasn't riled up so much as annoyed. She was deeply troubled that her teacher would be behaving like a child. And in turn treating her as if she was one. The water morph shook her head and headed down with class, observing the surroundings. She kept her emotions off her face and kept her arms crossed over her chest.

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

As Aerin walked into the arena she heard Taake holler about the room fitting under the school. She would be lying if she said that she wasn't just as shocked, but she learned to take things like this in stride. "Impressive, I wondered how long a regular class room would hold up with elemental training." Pan said "That it is, though it would have been interesting to see how long the room would have lasted." Aerin whispered back, to anyone who might be close enough to listen in it would have looked like she was talking to herself.

-to pull another hand into the light.
User Image Jarnell just sorta staid in the back of the class as he watched the teacher and the student get at one another following behind quietly wondering what they were going to do " oh wow..." he said looking around as they entered the Colosseum area " if only i had some paper..." he said under his breath "are they gonna fight?" he wondered sitting up against one of the beams as his tail wagging nonchalantly

Feral Shapeshifter

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxRevenge is an act of passion; vengeance of Justice...

Akiye smiled when they reached the arena that meant to her that there would be battles that would harden her into a warrior as well as the other students, as she stepped into the light Yuki jumped at her but quickly transformed into her umbrella form. Akiye caught her easily then and smiled a bit more at Yuki's consideration of her wellbeing even though a little sun wouldn't kill her, holding Yuki in a way that blocked out the sun from her face she watched as both a student fell on his face (which she only slightly giggled at) and as another teacher appeared. But her gaze went from them to the other students; she memorized each of their faces and began to wonder what they were. Akiye then wished she had the senses of an adult Kitsune whom could identify a being by just taking a whiff at their sent, but for now she would just have to wait and watch to know what each of them were. Akiye then wondered what they thought of her, but she was always so easily mistaken for a neko so she quickly put that question to rest. Dragging herself out of her thoughts she went back to looking around at everyone and everything.

Injuries are revenged; crimes are avenged....
xxxxxx
User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas