Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 720 721 722 > >> >>> »|

User Image
Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken
Chaosura Kiaku, at your service!

Watching the fox, Kiaku took note of his change in behavior. Was it possible the little guy registered him as a threat? Smiling as the person took the apple from him, his tail rose up and began to wag happily. Hearing her question, his tail dropped to the ground instantly. "I'm...fourteen years old...Am I too young?" He asked as a sad expression appeared on his face. Had he enrolled in the wrong grade? Though he didn't have prior schooling, the papers his grandfather provided him got him in with ease, so why was he too young?

User Image

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Time skip!

It is now
7:00 AM in the morning.

Everyone can go to class now!

User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

As morning arrived, Logan entered the hallways. His clothing was exactly the same as that of yesterday, including his cloak. On his back, naturally, was the large water tank again. He made his way through the halls and looked to the room numbers of various classrooms. He began searching for his own. His deep blue eyes searched calmly for the specific one.
User Image
[xV I L N I XxoA R B O R N E A U Xx]

When the fighting had come to an end, Vilnix was one of the first to leave. He had escaped to his small dorm, of which he was the only resident, and rested for a considerably short amount of time. His thoughts kept him awake all night, and while he was none the worse for it, he was not exactly for the better, either. After his brief morning ritual of cleaning and dressing, the reality bender swallowed quite a few painkillers and skulked off to class. By the time he reached his classroom, his expression had gone slack. Inside his head, his mind was ticking away. Clearly, this place was in for a change. Just as soon as he could break his restraints.

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Aerin was roughly woken up the next day by a frantic Pan, who had despite his size somehow rolled her over while she slept and with one last push had pushed her completely out of bed. Aerin gave a startled yep flailing her wings and arms as she fell. "Ow" she groaned as she rubbed her head sitting up on the floor "You know you could be nicer when you wake me up, Pan." she said standing and stretching. "I did and you wouldn't wake up so I had to resort to more drastic measure or you are going to be late." he said pointing his paw at the clock, class started in 6 minutes. "Crap!" Aerin yelled grabbing her clothes and running into the bathroom. Two minutes later she rushed out in a pair of jeans and T-shirt; wings hidden but she decided to keep her tail out. Making the quick decision not to wear shoes since she didn't like wearing them anyway. Heading to the door strapping on her sword, tail wrapped around her backpack carrying it while her hands where busy. "Come on we're going to be late!" she called from the door as she finished fasoning the straps of her sword. "If we're late it's your own fault." Aerin grabbed her bag from her tails hold and flung it on her shoulder grabbing Pan in the same move and shut her door before bolting down the hall to her class, slipping in right before the bell rang. Tossing her bag on her usual desk by the window she sat down lying her head on her bag. "Way to much excitement this early in the morning." She mumbled into the bag.

-to pull another hand into the light.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Pink Haired Genius.
A Time Witch b***h.

~~~
"I'm A Living Dream..."
"I'm A Sexy Genius!"
"Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake..."
"Time...Doesn't see me as a friend...but as it's Master!"
"Dreams...are who I am..."
"Time...Is what I use.."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"Hurrggh..." A voice emerged from the covers of Yoka's Bed. Who was it? Yoka of course! The 15 year old bedhead woke up with less of a start than anyone. He remembers that this was a Tuesday and not a Saturday. That greatly upsets Yoka, expecting to sleep in. As he finally got up from his bed, he suddenly heard movement. Who was that? Yoka got up instantly and looked around. Yoka knew he didn't have any roommates....so who could it be? As he looked around, the one place he didn't check was moving in activity, which was his Bed.

"Yawnn~" A voice emerged from the covers of Yoka's Bed. Who was it? A girl with pink hair suddenly appeared out of it and was only wearing a bra and panties. She climbed out of bed and headed for the bathroom. "..Weak bathrooms.." She closed the door hard.

Yoka jumped at the sound and looked back. "What the hell what that?" He mumbled, as he saw that the light of the bathroom was on, and the door was close. There was sounds of water coming from there. "...Who is that..?" He asked himself, as he walked over to the bathroom slowly. His heart and body started to heat up and move faster. He was growing nervous. Who could it be? A killer? A Rapist?! Even worse...A ZOMBIE! Yoka started to shake in fear, the more he thought about it. The only way he'll find out who it is...is by opening this door. "...alright....here i go.." Yoka opens the door and look inside.

"AH! DON'T COME IN YOU IDIOT!" Diva shouted as loud as she can. She was changing bras.

"AAAAAAAAAAGGH!" Yoka screamed and immediately close the door and fainted on the ground.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

[[Outer Out Cycle: Fu fu fu~]]]
Alice Nine: Heart of Gold

User Image

Logan sat in a seat, his tank on the ground beside him. He glanced to the door as the two silver haired persons from the night before came in. He noticed that Aerin seemed in a somewhat frazzled state as she reached the class just as the bell rang. He crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair lightly, looking back to the front of the class.
User Image
[xV I L N I XxoA R B O R N E A U Xx]

Nix leaned over his desk, staring down into the deep depths of the surface of his desk. His fingers did not rest upon the desk, but within it, having sunk just slightly further below what was it's usual physical limit. He wasted no time in zoning out before the bell rang, putting his thoughts back into the night before. Had he been less self-absorbed, he might have noticed others who were involved sitting in that class as well, but he had other things on his mind. With his headache finally subsiding, he was beginning to think clearly again, and as his thoughts grew sharper, he felt more and more indignant. It had been years now, but he was just beginning to notice...

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Pink Haired Genius.
A Time Witch b***h.

~~~
"I'm A Living Dream..."
"I'm A Sexy Genius!"
"Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake..."
"Time...Doesn't see me as a friend...but as it's Master!"
"Dreams...are who I am..."
"Time...Is what I use.."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"...Please..Tell me that wasn't a half naked person in my bathroom.." Yoka continued to look up at the ceiling, realizing that there was someone in his dorm room. He knew this day would come sooner or later, but he didn't expect to be greet like this. A few moments later, Yoka finally gets up from the ground and begins to walk out of his Dorm room.

"Hey! Wait up!" Diva came out the bathroom, wearing her natural school uniform, and move right behind Yoka, She pulled on his shoulder and stared at him. "How...did you get in here?" she asked him.

"..." Yoka stared back at her with a questionable glare. "You mean how did you get in my room.." He asked her. Yoka was the only one who has the key and he didn't think someone would just come in during the night. "Anyway..who are you..?"

"..This is my room..I have a Key for it.." Diva shown him the key, "My name is Divamore...but you can call me Diva..." After introducing herself, she bumped him out of the way and walked outside. "..You stink...go take care of your business..We are already late for class idiot.."

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Alice Nine: Heart of Gold

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Dark Speaks!
---
[[I need teachers...But I'll take care this class right here for everyone :3]]

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

"Hmmm...and what a fine looking class we have here.." A voice rose from behind the desk, in the front of the classroom. The voice was from a small but strong looking lad, who was only wearing a eye patch and few other things on his body. He rose from his sit and looked over at everyone, since that everyone was more quiet than he thought they would be. "Hello to all...My Name is Vincent Coloros....But you may call me Mr. Coloros.." He explained, "Or Vince...either way.."

Vincent moved over to a desk and sat down on top of it. "This class is called Elemental Battle Tactics...where you learn how to control whatever element you possess..." He explained, while looking at all the serious faces here. "I now welcome you..into my class.."

Dapper Fatcat

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Alexis moved silently into class, today clothed in a green midriff, similar to the one from yesterday, and some torn up jeans. Her arms, all the way to her shoulders, were cover by arm warmers and, around her exposed stomach, she had a chain with a single water drop dangling from the clasp. Her purple eyes were half shut against the light coming from the window and she seemed completely dazed to listen to the instructor. She was too tired to be nervous. Her late night snack, getting to bed late, all were very bad ideas. She moved to the center of the classroom and slid behind a chair, dropping her books on the desk in front of her. She groaned softly and leaned onto them, positioning her head to be comfy.

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Aerin lifted her head from her desk at the sound of the teachers voice watching she saw the young teacher walk to the front of the room and sit on a desk. Battle tactics....learning to control our elements. To Aerin this class just got a hole lot more interesting, her blood red eyes seemed to glow in her excitement at furthering her knowledge in her element.

-to pull another hand into the light.
User Image

Logan looked to the young man curiously. Indeed, he seemed quite young to be teaching such a class. then again, appearances were deceiving. He sat up and took the moment to pay attention, despite his rather emotionless features. Though it seemed rather odd, his description of this class. It was after all, quite clear that not everyone in the school had abilities that could be classified as "elements." Regardless though, as he glanced around, it did seem to excite some of the other students.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

"..." The class was definably more silent than Vince expected. Some was more interested, considering that they now know what type of class this is. But no talking at all. This was a bit weird. "..Hey hey..Come on...You guys know how to talk right?" He sighed and jumped off the desk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff