Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 720 721 722 > >> >>> »|

User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

Logan looked to Sorrow, then there teacher. he calmly stepped back and entered the main grounds of the arena. He found the right position and waited from Sorrow to follow. The tank on his back opened up as a gentle stream of water began to flow from the hatch.

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

Sorrow followed him out to the area they would fight and, backing away to get some space between them, faced Logan. Blades grew on her arms, and also on her legs. Sorrow smiled, planning to show Logan how she could be a good opponent. Without warning, Sorrow threw her arm out as the blades from it shot at Logan. She wasn't going to give him time to adjust.

Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death
User Image
Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken
Chaosura Kiaku, at your service!

Hearing the teacher's words, Kiaku immediately turned towards the teacher and stared at them. They wanted him to fight a kitsune?! Were they mad? No human could defeat a kitsune with ease! Turning his head back towards Akiye, his eyes widened at the sight of two of them. Blinking, he stumbled back a bit and raised his arms up. "Calm down Kiaku and analyze this carefully," He said to himself as one of the Akiyes began to charge for an attack.

Recklessly deciding a battle plan, he dashed towards the one that wasn't preparing to attack. If he was right, there was a small chance he could get the other Akiye to attack the one he was running towards. It wasn't likely, but if it worked it would have been splendid. Leaning as he ran, he quickly began to skid across the ground, grinning as he neared the other Akiye. "Let's do this!" He shouted as he slammed his tail on the ground, launching himself into the air.

User Image

"Sunrise on the Train"
User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

Logan watched Sorrow calmly as the blades grew from her limbs. He took note of them, as the pool of water below him continued to grow. Then as the blades flew at him, Logan calmly whispered. "Art of Water: Bullets" Bullets of water flew from the pool and struck each of the blades, deflecting them away. then more bullets flew at her. These bullets applied purely elastic impact, meaning they applied only blunt force, rather then penetrating force.

Feral Shapeshifter

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxRevenge is an act of passion; vengeance of Justice...

Akiye cursed under her breath when he charged at her instead of Yuki, but then she noticed how he had used his tail to launch himself into the air. Yuki noticed this too and with her feline skills quickly jumped towards Kiaku hoping to tackle him midair before he hit Akiye. At the same moment Akiye threw up a small wall of fire, she knew that he was a bit too heavy for him to falling on her and she refused to get mushed under his weight. Akiye already knew that in brute force he would be the winner so she would have to make sure she avoided direct open attacks, then fight back with her fire and magic. She shook her head and remembered that she could do this, Akiye then began to recite the lesson in her head again while waiting for any attack that her partner would throw at her.

Injuries are revenged; crimes are avenged....

xxxxxx
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Turning towards Yuki as she jumped at him, Kiaku grinned. Leaning back as she neared him, he wrapped his tail around her waist. Twisting his body mid-air, he tossed her at the wall of fire. Descending to the ground, he landed to the side of the wall. Running around from the wall, he took into his battle stance. Putting his leg leg forward and his right leg back, he raised his right arm up and put it into a claw like position, ready to slash. Raising his left arm to his chest, he watched his opponents carefully. "Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken!" He shouted as his tail raised up into the air.

User Image

"Sunrise on the Train"

Feral Shapeshifter

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxRevenge is an act of passion; vengeance of Justice...

A wide eyed Yuki felt a bit of shame as she was thrown towards her mistress’s shield, but the worried Akiye dispelled it and caught Yuki in time even though they both almost fell to the ground. Yuki looked to Akiye with a sorry look on her face; they both looked to the dragon boy though when yelled out. Akiye smiled and said to Yuki without looking at her. "Yuki... Umbrella." Akiye's illusion spell dissipated when her cat did as she said, lifting up Yuki she blocked most of the sun from her face while studying her opponent. Akiye began to think up a new plan, also she listed two things to avoid: His tail and his weight. For starters she began throwing blue orbs of fire in the boy's direction, testing what he would do.

Injuries are revenged; crimes are avenged....

xxxxxx
User ImageUser Image

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Pink Haired Genius.
A Time Witch b***h.

~~~
"I'm A Living Dream..."
"I'm A Sexy Genius!"
"Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake..."
"Time...Doesn't see me as a friend...but as it's Master!"
"Dreams...are who I am..."
"Time...Is what I use.."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Yoka and Diva stare each other down. Both of them had frowns on their faces. They didn't even know each other...and they hated each other. No clue why... maybe because of their clashing personalities. Yoka was cracking his knuckles, and Diva was pulling her arms. They both look dead serious at each other. Where is this hate coming from..?

"Are you ready...stupid boy..?" Divamore hissed at him, as a purple aura appeared over her hand. She was raging with power all of a sudden. "Because this might be your last..."

Yoka got into his stance, and stared down at her. "Yeah...prove it.." He covered himself in a green aura. It was starting to get real windy where he was standing.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Alice Nine: Heart of Gold

User Image

Standing firm, he analyzed his opponent carefully. Kiaku has quite the number of attacking options. Watching as the other Akiye became Yuki, then an umbrella, he nodded. That made more sense than what he was thinking, but it still seemed rather confusing. Closing his eyes, he held his stance as she hurled fireballs at him. Opening his eyes, he took off running through them. Dodging them carefully, he rushed up to Akiye and tackled them down.

Pressing one of his hands on their chest, he held his other hand up high as to strike them. "I think this is my wi-" He began to say as he felt something odd. Looking at the hand he had pressed against Akiye's chest, he raised one of his brows. Something didn't feel right to him. "What in the world...?" He asked as he looked at Akiye.

User Image

"Sunrise on the Train"
User Image Jarnell sighed since this is what he was trying to avoid. But now there nothing he could do about it he couldn't really complain either. he looked over at Aerin a bit surprised and intrigued at her transformation "oh my..." he said softly as he slowly walked down the step to the battling grounds as she glided down to the field so all i can do is use is half power..." he thought in his head as he faced her " I'm ready..." he said looking over at her just standing with his hands in his pocket his tail slowly wagging back and fourth awaiting for her first move

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Aerin watched as Jarnell walked down into the arena, 'Since we are only suppose to use half power and not seriously injure our partner i guess that means using my sword is probably not the best idea, but i might be able to use it if i keep the power as low as i can.' She watched as her partner stood before her hands in his pockets. 'Still, this fight should prove to be interesting. Let's see how he handles this' placing her palms together her hands began to take a blue glow, pulling them apart she formed a long pole out of ice. Holding the pole loosely in her hand she touched the end to the ground in front of her. Nothing seemed to happen at first until the spot under Jarnell's feet began to form ice on it, the ice began to thicken quickly as it started moving up his feet.

-to pull another hand into the light.
User Image he wondered what she was doing as he puled the ice like pole out and poked it at the ground he already knew this battle would be one of his most hardest ones just then he had felt something cold rising up his feet and he looked down to see his feet were slowly getting frosted over "I... see..." he said pulling himself free before it rose up his legs any more. He moved a step closer to her and stomped his foot on the ground shattering the ice his took his hands out and placed his right hand over his left. He slowly pulled his fingers down his hand as markings started to lightly glow on his hand and started to change the look of his left hand his fingers grew long and lengthy looking rigid and sharp like claws and he assumed position awaiting her next movement, before making his own.

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Watching him pull his feet out of the icy ground. Aerin decided to try something different. Letting the pole in her hand dissolve into snow she lunged at him before the pole had time to completely disappear. Her claws glowed blue with icy energy ready to freeze on contact

User Image He still wasn't up to full strength to move as quickly as he wanted but his normal speed would be just as good he moved quickly stretching his left hand out to slash at her the weapon of his choice for this fight probably wasn't his best option but he needed it to move as quickly as he could

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Seeing his left hand come at her, Aerin quickly dodged his hand, she slashed at his side with her ice claws before jumping out of reach. Drawing her sword stood holding the blade in a guard position in front of her body and waited her tail swishing back and forth like a long black whip.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces