Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 720 721 722 > >> >>> »|

User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

Slowly then, the ice, and the wolf statues, began to melt. The water, all of it, flowed back towards Logan. The bodies of the wolves were all drained of their water, as they fell to the ground, dead and mummified. the water surrounded Logan, giving him the nutrients and energy he had absorbed. All of it then flowed into the tank. Despite the tank being relatively small for the amount of water, it all flowed in, as if there were an endless space inside of it. On the bottom of the tank, a rune had been set in. The tank held special properties. Logan turned and glanced to each of the others. He closed his eyes as he felt the energy he had absorbed flow through him. Then, his eyes opening again, he turned and walked back towards the school.
User Image "i.. see" he responded just before seeing the crow coming by and started pecking at Yoka's head eagerly " wish i could help..." he said a bit sarcastically as he sat there watching "well... i guess I'll see you later then" he said waving his hand as he walked back towards the school he still had thing to take care of before the day was over with.

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

“You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.”

ⓐⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞ
╔════════════════════════════════╗

Katsuro noticed that pretty much the fight was over and everyone seemed to be going their own separate ways. He waved goodbye to Aerin with a smile as she went back to her dorm presumably to rest. And as everyone else left, he did as well, but since the night was young, he decided to go do some training at night near the woods at the side of the school. He quietly started walking to the side of the school and began his training regimen on some trees with Hachiman.

╚════════════════════════════════╝
ⓐⓚⓐⓨⓤⓚⓘ

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake...
Dreams...are who I am..."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
As he waved goodbye to Jarnell, Yoka noticed Katsuro going back into woods. What was he planning to do? Feeling a little curious...Yoka decided to follow. "Hey...Katsuro wait up!"

--

Meanwhile, at the front of the school. There was a Bus stopping in front of the gates. "Thanks..for the trip...old hag.." A woman's voice was heard, coming right out the bus. She stepped onto the grounds of the school and looked up. There it was, Element Master High School. She made a sigh and then a laugh.
"Looks like a place I can take over really fast.." She grins evilly and walked in the doors, looking for the office.

---

[[Outer Out Cycle: OOOOOOOHHHH NEW CHARACTER ALERT! EVIL EVIL :O]]]
Alice Nine: Heart of Gold

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

“You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.”

ⓐⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞ

[ooc: Oh snaps! : O is it who I think it is? : D]

Katsuro stopped his little regimen and looked over to a voice whom had decided to follow him. "Hm? Yoka?" Katsuro asked as he watched him run to him. He sheathed Hachiman and bowed to Yoka in greeting. "Did you want to train together? It's all I came back here for....just a little time to practice in the quiet of the night...." Katsuro described and smiled. Unbeknownst to them, a slithery figure with piercing eyes studied the scenery and analyzed what method to introduce itself. It held a single dagger and unknown to her, the moonlight made her dagger gleam and would make herself known to those who observed carefully.

ⓐⓚⓐⓨⓤⓚⓘ

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

((ack i just realized i forgot to put something in Sorrow's profile, oh well))
Sorrow turned to look out at the forest.Should she visit it again?Just in case? Sorrow shook her head as she walked to her room. Darkness, deciding to leave Yoka alone, cawed, and flew off to Sorrow. Sorrow stopped as the crow landed on her showed and cawed in worry. "It's okay Darkness.People would think I'm crazy if I went into the forest constantly. It's best to leave the ruins of my past alone.." Sorrow spoke to her crow.Darkness cawed in protect and Sorrow sighed."If you really believe someone will be there..." Sorrow said to her crow before walking to the woods. She did not noticed Katsuro or Yoka as she suddenly ran right into the forests, disappearing off somewhere.

Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

A little while after returning to her dorm Aerin woke in her dark room. Stretching like a cat, arching her back she stretched her black wings as far as they would go in the confines of the room and was pleases to see or rather feel that the wound on her shoulder had completely healed. Looking around her dark red eyes seemed to glow in the moonlight like some nocturnal beast. She found Pan sitting on the window sill bathed in moonlight looking out at the school grounds. "What you say we go find some food, Pan?" The ferret looked at her then back out the window "Something strange is here." came a voice through the bond that tied a familiar to their master or mistress in this case. "If you hadn't noticed everyone is strange here, it's sorta why we are here. Now stop all that ominous talk I'm going to get some food you coming or not?" Pan looked at her and nodded, Aerin turned and left the room; taking one last look out the window the ferret followed slipping out the door as it shut.

-to pull another hand into the light.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake...
Dreams...are who I am..."
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"Oh so you are training?" Yoka stopped right in front of him and bends to catch his breath. "Sure if you don't mind..? I have nothing better to do back in my dorm.." Yoka explained to him, as he sat down on the ground.

---

[[Outer Out Cycle: Oh yes it isss..]]]

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

Sorrow continued to wander the forests, not knowing how far she was from the school, as she reached some ruins. Pieces of wall and floor were still intact, but dust and rubble was everywhere. Sorrow slowly looked around and sighed."No one comes...what experiment keeps coming back to this place to reopen past scars..."Sorrow said to herself.

Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

After making their way through the school to the kitchens and raiding the refrigerator, Aerin and Pan desided to wander the school. Biting into the turkey sandwich Aerin ripped off a piece and gave it to Pan, as they explored the deserted halls. By the time they where finishing up their third sandwich Aerin had wandered into the entrance hall to see a bus pull up. Standing hidden in the shadow of the doorway she watched the bus came to a stop outside the school gate. 'Odd for someone to be arriving at this time of night.' Aerin thought.

Dapper Fatcat

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Alexis sat in the infirmary, delicately bandaging her stomach wound by herself. There was no nurse to speak of, and in reality, no nurse she had ever encountered knew how to handle a water morph's wounds. She looked down at Rayne, who had long since reverted to his runt form, as he sat on the bed beside her, looking up at her with soulful blue eyes. "It's no big deal. I'll be right as rain in a short time." she said, smiling down at him. Finally, she snipped the bandage and firmly anchored it, standing finally. She twisted her upper body a few ways, to test the strength, and motioned for Rayne to hop up onto her shoulder with her head. The small silver fox obliged and scurried onto her shoulder eagerly as she peeled off her blue gloves. She tossed the discarded blue material into the biohazard waste and stepped out of the infirm, looking around the halls. She had hoped to run into Sorrow again, feeling particularly guilty about completely letting her down. However, she had no idea if she would ever encounter her again. Or Eddy. Or that Logan guy. Or the weird quiet dude. She sighed softly and walked down the hall aimlessly, figuring she could always go to class.

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

ⓐⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞ

Katsuro nodded when he replied. "Sounds good..." Katsuro said with a smile, but stopped when he couldn't help but get this feeling that something was watching him. He turned his head and looked into the bushes. The dagger blade of the unknown wielder was out of the shine of the moonlight. Katsuro decided to go on a hunch and call out to the unknown stalker. "Come on out now! I already know you're there. So how about you just show yourself to me and let's get this over with!" Katsuro called and turned about face toward the suspected watcher. To further his sincerity, he drew an inch of his sword from its scabbard.

Seeing this, the stalker took as that it was caught. But it would soon to be revealed that it was a she. She slithered out behind of the shrubbery and revealed herself to Katsuro and Yoka. She was basically a naga-like figure as she slithered. "It's so nice to see you again Katsuro-kun~" The naga said in a smooth seductive voice. Katsuro quirked a brow. "Lamia....you actually went away from home in the Desert of the Titans to come and find me here?" Katsuro asked pacing around her cautiously, his sword still drawn by the inch. "I see you still remember me...you think you can guess why I'm here as well?" Lamia asked, testing his intelligence and intuition. "Judging from seeing you here....I can deduce that you came here as a warning. Katsumi must be nearby, am I right?" Katsuro asked as he stopped pacing and stood firm in a defensive stance. "Yes....but no at the same time....I did come as a warning, but I also came to test you.....and you FAILED!" Lamia shouted the last part and slithered with much agility toward Katsuro. "You showed too much mercy!" Lamia shouted out his wrongdoing and held her dagger ready to thrust. "Gusting Gouge!" Lamia shouted and wind gathered sharply around her dagger.

Cue even more Kombat Music!

She was moving too fast for Katsuro to immediately counterattack, and instead jumped over her and fully drew Hachiman and did a quick extended slash at her head. The slash made contact, but only gave her a scratch. "Hm? It seems you haven't slowed down a bit though...this is good..." Lamia said and she ran her finger along the cut and licked the blood off of her finger. "Wonderful it is...but I think it should the more the merrier!" Lamia said and spun to send out a radial slash of water. "Tidal Slash!" A wave of water in all directions was sent at Yoka and Katsuro.

ⓐⓚⓐⓨⓤⓚⓘ

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Pink Haired Genius.
A Time Witch b***h.

~~~
"I'm A Living Dream..."
"I'm A Sexy Genius!"
"Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake..."
"Time...Doesn't see me as a friend...but as it's Master!"
"Dreams...are who I am..."
"Time...Is what I use.."
Yoka...

---
"Huh!?" Yoka looked towards the area that Katsuro was looking toward. There was a figure or something in the woods. Yoka moved back, and got ready for anything. As the thing came out, it turned out to be some weird...snake woman. It almost reminded him of Medusa which scared Yoka a bit, but he wasn't freaking out. First Wolfmen, now Snake Women. What a day this is.

Yoka looked over at Katsuro. It seems like he knows who that thing is. This calmed down Yoka, as he heard the voices of them both talking to each other. "What...are they talking about..?" Yoka wondered as he finally sees that the Creature attacked Katsuro.

Yoka moved back a bit, and saw that a wave of water was heading towards him and Katsuro. There was no time to waste. Yoka jumped over the wave barley and landed on the now wet ground, then dashed over to the snake with immense speed. "WIND PUNCH!" His fist came out and was surround with a wind aura, aiming for the snake woman.

--

"So this is EMHS..." Divamore mouthed to herself, feeling all the different auras of everyone that was here. It was low ones...and big ones. Yum~ Divamore Loves the big ones. They match her tastes for battle...and death.
As she walked in the hallways, Diva noticed a faint Aura in the hallways. it was a girl's aura....and a quite tasty one. "...Come out.." She shouted towards the girl

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

[[Outer Out Cycle: Ah! New Layout! What do you guys think?]]]

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Aerin and Pan watched as a woman got out of the bus and into the school the woman stopped walking and looked where the two of them where hidden, she called for them to come out. Pan stiffened around her neck but did nothing. "Rin be careful." Pan cautioned her, slowly Aerin walked out of the shadows to face the women.
User Image
Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken
Chaosura Kiaku, at your service!

Snoring lightly, the young tailed boy slept on the branch of a tree. He had just recently gotten to the school. He had spent a week wandering towards the school. His grandfather had told him that by heading to the school, he could face strong opponents, make friends and find himself a "wife", whatever that was. Hearing a loud roar in his sleep, his eyes jolted up as he rolled off of the tree. Flailing as he fell, he shrieked loudly.

Hitting the ground, he raised his head up and looked around the courtyard. "Kiaku, why do you insist on sleeping in trees?" He asked himself as he sat up. Scratching the side of his head, he pulled a twig out of his spiky blue hair. No matter how high the tree was, if he fell asleep in it, he always injured himself somehow. Standing up, he brushed himself off and looked at his tail. Moving it around in a serpentine motion, he smiled as he confirmed that it was okay. Today was his lucky day already!

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces