Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
haru glared at Gabriel like e had never done before "careful or ill test my new abilities on you first" h warned green was his friend but even so there were some things even a fried didn't say to haru then in a split second he returned to that happy smile he usually had "oh man when green tried them he was out for like 10 minutes I swear it was great" he says with a chuckle then pondered it a bit "hmm maybe it is different for underworlders maybe for you gys its less of a felling of obligation and more out of respect for the royals?" he questioned turning to Gabriel "sorry for snaping earlier you didn't know but to an angel there wings are more precious then there life no matter how much they comlian about em"

Kanade didn't know why kira wanted to hunt her teammate but she figured it would be good practice for tish so she nodded and extened her blades "let the hunt begin" then she tilted her head "oh I see you ment lets go find her.." she shrugged and retracted her blades extending a hand to halp Adrian up "you comeing silent?"

Dapper Entrepreneur

8,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Darius Jackson

The Obsidian Colossus

"I am the Mountain: Unyielding"

Darius merely raised his arm, acknowledging Jack's thanks and signalling that it was no problem. The behemoth then returned to his studies. That was until a rather petite girl arrived, wanting his attention. Depositing his book into a normal sized rucksack, that was be way to small for him to wear on his back, he turn on his stool to face the tiny King.

Darius briefly glanced upward towards a still-hiding Jack, he noted that he didn't wish to be discovered. Returning his gaze to Misaka, he chuckled internally.
"I saw him earlier, but I'm unsure where he went to. If you like, I can carry things for you." Darius offered. If he was to do as the Headmaster instructed, he needed to make an effort with other students. Plus it'd be a new change of pace, his inhibition was a double edged sword. He didn't get challenged but the days became mundane. At this point he'd welcome the distraction.

"I am the Storm: Unrelenting."

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
Rank 176

User Image

>>misaka the lightning king<<

"you got nothing on me looser"

Her eyes followed his gaze and she saw his waistcoat hanging slightly over the edge,then the giant spoke her voice was calm and pleasent "why thank you that's very gentlemanly of you",she pointed over at the mountain of books "I'm gonna be taking them to my car out front" there was easily 30 books on the table each one as thick as a dictionary,as she spoke she sent a current of electricity across the floor,up the book shelf and in to jack (that's for being a lazy turd) she thought smiling pleasantly at the huge man as she spoke "thanks again for this"

"you just can't catch lightning"

User Image

--the green rook--

"I know I'm not the most dependable guy"

Gabriel smiled as his relaxed tone left his mouth "no worries haru we all got things we are a tad sensitive about" his thoughts immediately shifted to his now empty plate "y'know what I'm gonna get another" he stood walked over to the counter and came back with something completely different,setting the plate down a grin on his face "perfect fish,chips and gravy just what I have been missing".

"but I'm as tough as they come"

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥 The 🔥 Burning 🔥 Knight 🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

🔥 Tisha smiled at Jack before he left, and then turned to the computer and scrolled through the files. "Where should we stat? Maybe the few things we've encountered?" she moused over the file that was titled jealousy. She opened the file and it pulled up a list of videos and some documents.

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

ɍȼɇłîȵɇ ɇɇȵƨ

Marceline nodded, agreeing with Haru about the obligation. "That's a possibility. But I've never really been around the nobels or royalty. They don't visit the Earthplane much." She couldn't help but smile and giggle a little bit as Gabriel came back with more food. "Fish sounds good. It smells good, too. But for some reason I felt like a burger today."

Dapper Entrepreneur

8,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Darius Jackson

The Obsidian Colossus

Darius allowed a small smile appear on his face in response to Misaka. "No problem"

The Obsidian Colossus pulled his coat from the recently shocked Jack and put it back on. Moving over to the desk, Darius split the books into two piles of 15 and grabbed one with each hand, leaning them against his chest.

Looking over his shoulder, he spotted his rucksack. "If you could grab that for me, it'd be appreciated."

Now standing outside of the Library, he waited for Misaka to catch up and open her car. He forgot how much ground he covered at his height.

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Adrian Strandford

-=Rank: 1,212/50,000=-

-=The Silent Knight=-

"..."

Something about the way Kira spoke as she tried to offer him comfort made Adrian feel wrong,,, guilty somehow.
Keeping his eyes fixed upon the floor he turned from the duo.
"If you see Tish, tell her to give Lucinda my address... I'm going to head home..."
He began walking off down the hallway away from the girls.

"...yes?"

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
"]User Image

Haruto "haru" Yoshida

Haruto nodded "hmm that does make sense how would you know how youa re around nbels if you've never had the chance... well now that you've joined us youll be spending quite a bit of time with one should be interesting to watch no?" he asks then chuckled and turned to Gabriel "two meals man how do you have the money for that I barley had enogh for the one and I only got that cause I was no going to eat another one of kanade's boxed lunches those things are nuclear I swear"he says pointing to his bag that held the sealed lunch box he yawned after a while and stood up stretching a bit "you know I think I may actually go to history class today"

User Image

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
Kira gave Adrian a slight wave as she spoke her voice soft from the crying she had done "oh,,,yeah,,,see ya Adrian" she pushed a small smile to her lips as he walked away,turning to kanade she sighed she wanted to just burst out crying (so this is a crush? Why because it crushes you) she thought she felt like an idiot how could she not tell,her voice passing through her lips "ok grey whats next we need to find your knight right?"

Gabriel shoved food down his neck and swallowed,he was listening to all this stuff about the demon world but he was oddly not too interested not that he didn't care just that he didn't care weather somone was a demon,angel or human as long as they were ok why did it matter,eventually he spoke "fish and chips is always good its like England's national dish" he grinned "anyway i think im gonna hit the gym now hard has the right idea get some sort of training in there,what you gonna do marceline,your more than welcome to show off your muscles if you haven't got a class" this was his attempt at sounding smooth rather terribly.

Lucy watched the screen with intense eyes before pointing at it "i think its possessed you move that small thing in your hand and the magic piece of glass responds" she then burst out laughing "thats what we would have been like if we had litterally no idea how human stuff works" she watched as the videos and such popped up before laughing slightly "go ahead pick a subject and let's learn"

Misaka followed behind the giant placing his bag over a shoulder "thanks i really appreciate that" she gave a warm smile as she spoke,handing him his bag back she smiled again "you know for somone as large as you and obviously older than i am i dont think i have seen you around and im even a teacher,what do they call you?"

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
"]User Image

Kanade Tachibana

Tachibana tilted her head at kira "I belive the right response is" she stepped forward and gave the other girl quite a well a decently warm hug comeing from a girl like kanade that was unexpected "ive said we weren't friends many times I was wrong" she said blankly then nodded and stepped away "feel better yes good lets go find my knight" she says still not sure why kira had wanted to find her in the first place but kanade did want to speak with all of her team anyway

User Image

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

ɍȼɇłîȵɇ ɇɇȵƨ

Nodding at Haru, Marceline thought about spending time with a nobel. "I guess that is true. It should be interesting." She couldn't help but giggle a little at the fact that he said he might actually attend class for once. Marceline looked at Gabriel for a brief moment and then laughed softly. "Oh, yes. England's 'national dish'. Seems like it should be to me." She got up and gathered her trash and tray, disposing of them where needed and got another soda from a vending machine. Sitting down and popping the tab, Marceline raised an eyebrow at the offer. "I have a study period next, so training sounds like fun. I'll work on the rain cloud things, probably." She smiled at Gabriel and nodded.

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥 The 🔥 Burning 🔥 Knight 🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

🔥 Tisha smirked, and laughed a few times before nodding. "You're right. That's what we would have said." She went on ahead and started one of the videos on jealousy, watching intently and wanting to learn. Once the first video was over, she opened the notes that went with the video and they read over them. Eventually continuing like this, they would finish jealousy and Tisha nodded, actually understanding what it meant.

((OOC: I think it may be best to wait for Kira/Tachibana, seeing as how the videos would take long enough to give them time to find Tisha and Lucy.))

Dapper Entrepreneur

8,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Darius Jackson

The Obsidian Colossus

Darius remained silent for a moment as Misaka asked him a question. Draping the bag on his shoulder, he answered, his voice deep and full of bass. "'They' call me many things, but I most often respond to Darius Jackson."

Depositing the piles of books in the small King's car, Darius continued. "You probably haven't seen me around because I like to keep a low profile. That is until earlier today. The Headmaster has...'strongly suggested' that I take a more active role in trying to ascend the school's ranks. Much to my chagrin."

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500

--time skip--

Five days have now passed
It is the eighth day of the term
Current time 8am roughly 2 hours until classes start
At 3pm Adrian has his king test
Kira is now under supervision from 8:30 am-7:30 pm by a student of higher ranking
Feel free to increase your ranks if you have had any battles in the skip just don't jump too high
Please explain what your chars have been up to in the skip

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Haruto "haru" Yoshida

Haruto woke up late as usual and turned over in his bed only to grimace and roll out of bed hitting the floor "stupid useless things" he said to his wings one of witch he had just crushed by rolling over sometimes he wished he could go back ot pretending to be human..or atleast knew how to hide them but he wouldn't and didn't he stretched in the three bedroom house he and kanade had moved into thinks to there combined income due to rank ... he had to admit knowing he was and angel and actually knowing how to use his power.. oh man had it made a difference with kanade's help he had sky rocketed up the ranks halving his in a matter of day though they had decided to catch the rest of the team up before going to much further kanade wanted a team average to be 25k by the end of next week then they would do official full team matches haruto checked his phone and chuckled "hey look at that im actually up at a decent time...well guess ill go get breakfast at the campus then" he says walking outside he got into the smallgrey car only just registering it was still here "wait why is kanade's car still here?" he shrugged and drove to school entering the cafeteria he texted kande the parking space number and smiled filling his plate with food he wondered if he would meet anyone new today and how that water nymph was doing

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces